Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in the states who haven't seen Jon in Law & Order, his ep is scheduled to air on February 19th on TNT. ;)

Also: SU2 on SCI-FI: The Skin, Feb 23rd @9pm, and The Years, Feb 23rd @10pm

:cool:

ETA: These are all reruns.

Athlov You are the best! Could you also give us a heads up (the ones in the states) when his Judging Amy episode on TNT airs? (if you know or by chance see it) I've been looking for that also!

I dunno. You would think that if your son was in a life-or-death situation you would call or try to get to him. This may just be me...

Ryan mentions his uncle more than his parents. Maybe he was raised by his uncle? Or just near him.

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
Athlov You are the best! Could you also give us a heads up (the ones in the states) when his Judging Amy episode on TNT airs? (if you know or by chance see it) I've been looking for that also!

Sure, I usually do when I see listings for him. I know how much I love seeing him in absolutely anything. ;)

Just so you know, I posted a couple wallpapers in the wallpaper thread. :D

ETA: He only ever mentions his uncle, 'My uncle this, my uncle that.'
I'm pretty sure he only as one uncle, just because of the why he says it.

"...I have an uncle, a stubborn uncle. He lives on Collins on North Miami beach..." "...He says he's lived through four hurricanes this season alone, says he's not going to let a little wave chase him out." - Crime Wave

You could really tell he was worried about his uncle in that one. :)

ETA: I'm watching Crime Wave on my computer and it looks like his uncle Ron lives in apartment 1507, but I could be wrong; it's a little blurry.

The case also gives Jonathan Togo a chance to shine. Ryan is affected by the boy's death as soon as he arrives on the scene, and Togo conveys Ryan's chagrin at the sight of the young boy lying dead in the grass with grace and subtlety. He's equally good in the scene where he confronts the boy's brother and realizes that he was the one who fired the fatal shot. Much in the way Horatio might if he were working the case, Ryan offers the boy solace and empathy. Ryan definitely takes after his mentor when it comes to compassion for the plight of children affected by crime.

I really like this review. I'm so glad others are seeing how great Jon is, even though we've seen it all along. :D

ETA: I updated my page. I've added some caps to Crime Wave.

Hi, sweeties here!

I'll be in Winterberg for 5 days, so I won't be here. (Isn't that logical?) But, gotta go now,

Bye,

Marny

Winterberg? *huh* That isn't far away from my hometown. :D

Have fun there!

@athlov: Those pics are cool. But I think I already told you. I always tell you... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back