Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I could cry because I've missed so much for not being on here in forever.

I think it's funny when I look through my screencaptions of S3 then the ones I took for S4. There's so much difference in Wolfe's/Togo's face and body.

AliGtr you are correct my friend....*hands her a cookie* and now you are up to post a trick pic.

Athlov I love those pics...*drools all over keyboard.

Great caps athlov - I love the Sexyback ones - he looks great in those, all that working out paid off!!! :D

AliGtr - I agree with you, am starting to really like him in his glasses. I wonder if he is short-sighted in real life and wears contact lenses for the show. :confused:
It would be really cool if he wore them in the lab sometimes; they would look lovely with the white lab coat............(goes off into a daydream......... :) :devil:)
I love a man in glasses, it is really cute!

*falls off chair* those caps are soo yummy athlov :p *hugs*

YAY! page 9 *frows confetti* :p

welcome RYANisHAWT! *gives hug and cookies* :D

o_O Im getting used to seeing him in glasses too and I keep thinking bout him being spiderman! :lol:

Thanks for the caps athlov! :)

Shock, another T-shirt episode... :lol:
still have to wait to see it finally.
I think it's a good episode, the only thing I don't like is that Alexx is mad at Ryan. :(
But I'm glad that she forgave him.

I hope we will see more cute Alexx/Ryan scenes in Season 5.
The scene in the hospital in 'Nailed' is one of my fav scenes between them. I also like the one where Alexx examines his eye.

Jeez, I started going through withdrawels lol, I wasn't on here for two days and i found myself hurting cause I haven't seen the wonderful, sexy Jon Togo!

*'hoards' loads of pics on the comp*

Really, really love them! They'll help reduce my stress levels lol. It's a treatment called 'Hot-Guy Therapy'. :lol:

I know that we don't have a new thread comin up for a while but "Hot Guy Therapy" is definately a great idea! Someone write these down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back