Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlov, love the "You talking to me?!" pic! Very cute!

And I just realize how much of a gentleman Ryan can be. The "a little sweaty" pic is the second or third pic that I've seen him hold the tape up for a girl. I think that's so sweet of him!

Ooo! I got the pic right! Okay, I'll go and have a rummage around my newly reorganised collection of pics for a suitably obscure one. I'll post it later.

Ryan is a gentleman. He often holds the door open for Calleigh. He steps back to let Eric go into a crime scene first. He holds the tape up for Alexx. He's a real sweetie! I think that it goes with his compulsive honesty. *sighs happily*

Am I alone in thinking that that tie doesn't look too good on him? I think he looks much better when he takes it off. Pretty in pink. He'd look even better if he took the jacket off. And maybe the shirt? We'd tell him when to stop taking things off, wouldn't we? :D

Great caps, BTW, athlov!

RYANisHAWT said:
*jumps around* NEW PICS! OMG. soooo hot! thanks ATHLOV!

too bad in singapore, season 5 have not been aired yet. :(

Oh cool you're from Singapore? Good thing that our time zone is the same lol. Season 5's not been aired here yet either.

loyal2wolfe said:
RYANisHAWT said:
*jumps around* NEW PICS! OMG. soooo hot! thanks ATHLOV!

too bad in singapore, season 5 have not been aired yet. :(

Oh cool you're from Singapore? Good thing that our time zone is the same lol. Season 5's not been aired here yet either.

yeah! i always watch all the CSIs on AXN. how i wish they could show season 5. ^^

Thankie athlov for those adorkable pics!!! *faints*

That's exactly what I need when I come online. The first thing to see-> Ryan pics! :lol:

I think s5 will air here in germany at the end of
this year...though we're still waiting for the second half of s4. It'll start with 'Silencer' on March 6th. It's so freaked up that they take a winter break during the seasons!!! :devil:

What I wanted to ask. Where do you guys always find those "glasses" pics? I saw on athlov's page some new pics from 'Degrassi High' but it seemed like it's been made out of a video. Is there any possibility to watch that video (if it's really been a video)? :)

I also like those glasses more and more.... though I think those glasses are a bit geeky. :lol:
But remember: Hot guy + geeky glasses = the ultimate hotness :D

Okay...so with this thoughts I can go and have dinner. :lol:

We don't get S5 until the summer in the UK, I think. But there is a rerun of S4 starting this week, so I can at least get a weekly Ryan fix until then. I dread to think what the withdrawal symptoms would be otherwise. :eek:

How about this picture to guess the episode for?
Guess the epi

*thud*

I can't tell for sure what ep it is, but I clearly recall he was wearing a black jacket like that in Urban Hellraisers.

I really don't care, I'll just go back staring and drooling in awe. :lol:

AliGtr said:
How about this picture to guess the episode for?
Guess the epi

Must be 'Urban Hellraiser', cause the pic title says so. "409_134". :lol:
That's the problem with those pics... I also rarely change the titles of the pics I find and save at my PC. :D

But what about the last "Guess the pic" pic? Has it been solved? Not sure...

Season 3 is also been reshown in the UK so it's nice to see Ryan in the early days and then as he progresses.

Waited all day to post on here and there are some fantastic pics so it was worth the wait.

Must be 'Urban Hellraiser', cause the pic title says so. "409_134".
That's the problem with those pics... I also rarely change the titles of the pics I find and save at my PC.
Ah, sod! Hands up who's an idiot. *raises hand* I got so caught up in the gorgeousness of his eyes that I forgot to change the pic title. :p Yep. Urban Hellraisers. Who won that?

And yes, I got the last one - Double Jeopardy. That's why I posted this pic. :eek: So whoever got that first gets the chance to post the next pic.

_Calleigh_ was first to post the right answer. So I think she can go on if she wants.

But as I said I also never (Or rarely) change the titles. It's easier to asign them to the different episodes. :D

@athlov: Thanks for that link..but it's typically that it's not online anymore if I want to see it. I always have such 'luck' with such stuff. :( *cries*

Thanks for that link! :)
But somehow only one vid is playing. Oo
The Degrassi one won't work. Damn... can that be? :mad: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back