Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we r bck on this hair thing again LOL :D shorter is sooo much HOTTER i love it when i can see his eyes and he needs short hair for that. :D

Is that last game pic from 'Rampage' ? I could be wrong, but it seems to be the same very-pale purple shirt as that... so... yeah?

I'm really starting to yearn for more character development on CSIM. I know they've never really been about that, they're more about the corpse-of-the-week, but I'm starting to feel like it's just getting to be the same old same old. I suppose some other characters are getting more development, but most of what we know of Ryan is still coming from his first couple episodes in Season Three (although I guess since that's when he was introduced, it only makes sense that that's where we find out about him). I dunno, I guess I'm just finding (sadly) that Season Five hasn't been all that memorable as far as Ryan's character content. Plenty of eye candy, but I'm in the mood for some substance. :)

Sorry if that sounded ranty and pessimistic... but it's just that I feel we're lacking something. Ryan's a multi-faceted guy, he's sometimes a joker, sometimes has an attitude, and sometimes gets really emotionally involved. And I think it would be awesome if we could explore that a little more. :)

Yeah, that was me just trying to get into something deeper than my usual type of post. I'm pretty sure my last 20 posts have been something along the lines of "oooh, he was wearing red this week!" and I was in the mood for something thoughtful. :p

dna_girl said:
Oh, with the advent of the game, my request for links to JT/RW wallpaper got pushed way back up the thread so am just mentioning again,
I read that and I had been going to send you a link to my lj where there are a few wps , but it seems that I've been beaten to it! :eek: *blushes* Thanks for the kind comments - that's very nice of you. It's just so much fun playing with pics of Ryan. *is happy Ali*

Here's one that isn't on my lj yet. Some people have already seen it, because I kind of used it as a Christmas card. And I actually used it on my laptop during the holidays, after I told my husband that I make these wps. Ryan wallpaper

My guess for the game is Backstabbers. I haven't seen it yet, but I really like how those pale colours look on him.

Season 4's just ended here...(but I can enjoy watching it on DVD!)

How long has it been since u guys watched the 1st episode of S5?? I have no idea when it'll b aired here...

woah! Im not on here for bout a day or so and what happens? a new threads pops up!! :lol: ok so I a bit late *crys* but congrates on the new thread y'all! :D

Great I'm looking forward 2 the nx season...just looked at some screencaps & I notice his hair's a lil' bit different...but I don't really mind :D

I think the best word to describe him is 'sweet' lol.

The best word to desribe him iss... er.. Perfect. I know he probably isn't but he is to me! :lol: He is sooo cuuute!

I started 2 seriously love Ryan after watching 'Nailed'. The poor guy...especially when Alexx visited him at the hospital. Makes me feel all 'melty' lol. Have u loved him from the very beginning??? ;)

welcome Loyal2wolfe! *hugs and gives cookies* :D

I didn't take much notice of him at first but ever since watching nailed I have been a full time worshipper! :p and now that I worship him I have re-watched all my S3 DVDs and payed more attention to newbie-Ryan which I don't get why I didn't fall for him as soon as I saw him the first time because newbie Ryan is such the cuteness! :rolleyes: but there was something about him having a nail in his eye that made me a togoholic - like wilst I was watching nailed I was thinking bout how to save him by stopping him from opening that door and being his back up or telling him not to go back to the crime scene and get someone else ToGo instead or sommin :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back