Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ryan-lover, maybe after the episode has finished, we should have a minutes silence while we mourn the absence of Ryan......... and think of our favourite picture of him, or fave moment in action......... to get us through the difficult days ahead! :lol:
Thank heavens for this forum and all the lovely people on it. :D

yep, 'Fade Out' was very intense. :(

Did anyone see the trailer for the next episode?
I didn't understand all words, but Ryan looked good in it.
He's wearing a white jacket, I'm not sure, but maybe it's the same as in 'Curse of the Coffin'.

It seems that Eric had a fight with Nick at the crime lab and that Ryan tries to separate them.

I'm trying to watch it again, but my pc doesn't let me. :(

Welcome, sweet fantasy! Hope you enjoy being here as much as I do! :D
Am afraid, I am new myself, so do not know how to post pics yet, but am sure some wise and knowledgeable person will come along to help out soon.......

Hi Sweet_Fantasy! :) Welcome to the Ryan thread! I'm sure it'll be easy to make friends cause we all have the same interests.. Togo... Togo and more Togo. :p To post a pic you need to have 100 posts. :)

Welcome to the thread! :)
(also to the other newbies here)

you can only post pics as link. (for now) click on the URL function (it's next to the smilies) and paste the link, click enter, and then you can write a text. (or not, it isn't neccessary)
when you have 100 posts you can also use the IMG function and the pic will shown in your post. (and the pic shouldn't be to big and shouldn't stretch the screen).
me for example is too lazy to change the dimension of the pics or to make thumnails and so I'm always posting links.
and you should upload the pic to your own webspace, for example photobucket.
hope, it helped you. :D

I just recently started watching CSI Miami, like maybe three months ago, and I thought that I was going to faint when I saw ryan!!! I had no Idea who he was, he looked like an angel!!! :eek: :devil:

Hot damn.... I am so sorry but that's what came to mind when I saw Thumpy's pic. I'm stealing your screenname for a few...
*thump* Okay, I'm done. :lol: I absolutely love that pic. My drool went CRAZY and sadly my droolbuckets all froze over last night and I have none so now I have to use a Dr. Pepper can.... *must... aim... for... itty-bitty-hole! MADE IT!!*

Sweet_Fantasy, he's always looked like that. :D Oh, wait, I need to show you this one little picture.... he has it on his Myspace and I think it may still be his main pic.... Hold on, it's HILARIOUS and it makes you think he was on some sort of high.... (probably laughter).

ETA: Okay, WHO posted that pic of him with red-eyes and a microphone?! 'Cause it's now his main pic. And I was going to post a comment but changed my mind. :D

I just immediately, like, fell in love!!! I now own the season 4 DVDs, and I cannot stop watching "Shock" and "Rampage"!!
I think he looks absolutely adorable in the light blue in Shocked!!

Hay girls *lol* I am a new one...i saw Mystic River, ( it must be about 2 Month ago..?) And i totaly fall in luv with his voice....oh jes...and his eys....

I Know!!! aren't his eyes just that beautiful christmas green? they change to hazel too. I've never seen anyone with such green eyes!!! :eek: :devil:

I have S4 too! I haven't watched any of it yet, because I am so afraid that I'm gonna wear them out. (Instead, I downloaded "Urban Hellraisers" from iTunes and put it on my iPod. I've watched it twice so far. I'm gonna take my Stargate Atlantis episode off [possibly] and put "Nailed" on.)

I know, how can you resist Ryan? he's just too perfect...

I like the eppi nailed, the oly problem is that I always end up crying when he gets it taken out and alexx is holding his hand!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back