Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
trueshellz said:
can i just ask
am a UK resident
is ryan able to keep his job
you know because of his eye and all that?

first, welcome! :)
I think you're referring to 'Fade out'.
In Season 5 he's still working as a CSI. so, I presume the infection cleared up and everything is ok.
He's in every episode of Season 4 and he works in every episode. so, no worries! He's able to keep his job. :D

maybe TPTB will revisit the storyline someday.
Hopefully they won't do that. :p

Hey guys, thanks for the pillows/pillow coverings! Its greaty appreciated, maybe now I can keep a pillow longer than 2 - 3 minutes! lol.Silhouette , I cant say this enough, I am in deep passionate love with your avvie!!!

Hey, Athlov , thanks for the pic. I really love them. You make this Togo-heaven even better. I'm not at home right now, but with family. I kept wondering why the floor is so wet. Now I know why :lol: :rolleyes:

*pops in*

I've always been lurking around here, but never posted, but I just thought I should show my het side, sometimes. :p So I momentarily left the Holy Temple of Pure Beauty (aka Emily's Temple) and came over here in the Holy Temple of Togorgeousness. :D
Hot pics, everyone. Jon is amazing. :cool:

*gets cookies crumbs all over pillows*- sorry! :lol:

welcome to the land of THE GORGEOUS ONE newbies!! *gives out cookies* be careful! they are just out the oven. :lol:
*joins Dutchie and Juma on the roof of The Temple of Togo* ahhh! Im scared of hights!! I can't get back down to the ground. :lol:
oh well at least Im at the best place ever. :lol:

Athlov , they're wonderful pics! Bigbig pics too! :p But Ryan pics can never be too big. I really liked From the Grave. He had some great scenes in that ep. Especially where he had to go crawling back to Erica for the footage. He was just soooo cute! :D

His hair did look different in High Octane! I hadn't noticed. I know, I've been focussing too much on the tight trousers! It looks like he's just washed it differently. Mine stands up when I don't put conditioner on it. Maybe that's it? He looks damn cute anyway! :p I like the way his hair feathers over his forehead. Sweet.

ryan lover , if you're looking for an avatar, I've got a whole bunch of them on my lj. There are 3 posts with icons, all Ryan or Ryan/Eric. You're welcome to rummage through and see if there's anything you like. Link below.

Link removed my moderator

(I hope it's OK to link like that, Thumpy. :confused: All the fics are behind cuts, so it's safe).

Nice live journal AliGtr and icons. Will read fics later...

ETA: I = incredible Ryan..hehe, have to keep it going now..

Last night on cbs they had a show and I can't remember the name but it's about real life mysteries..anyways last night was about serial killer bill bradford (name may be wrong) from La. and all the women he may have killed. Anyways i'm watching it and they bring up CSIM..I'm like WTF..here Eva LaRue and her real life sister when they were little use to go to photo shoots on the beach where he was one of the photographers, anyways the police found tons of pics of girls he had taken their pics and are trying to figure out if any of them were victims of this guy, so Eva looked at the pics and saw her own sister's pic on the poster..luckily she wasn't a victim of him but seeing her there and the close call she could have had was scary. So Eva told her real life story to csim writers and that's what this Mondays ep is based on and her real life sister is in the ep in small clip. It was interesting to find out, I like eva but I still dont like boa, eh. But this story for the ep sounds really good. She had a hard time acting for the one part where she finds her sisters pic in the photo since in real life she saw her sis's pic on a poster of women that were possibly murdered. D/C had to talk to her to get her through the scene. Bummer there was no Ryan on this show..wwaaaa, well clips of the show of him. Sry if this was already written somewhere but I don't wonder too far into the threads or pay attention....

AliGtr, for now I've removed the link to your LJ, as the 'Good Morning' fic which is rated NC-17, falls past the PG-13 line. Thumpy and I will look over it, and if it's alright, we'll put the link back. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Oh, I'm sorry. :eek: I thought it might be OK, seeing as all the fics are hidden behind lj cuts with ratings given for all of the risky ones, so people know. I have got a filthy mind when it comes to fics, so some of them are definitely NC-17 - I apologise, and I totally understand if you don't want the link up here.

How about this? A link to the last icon page. Is that OK? *grins apologetically*

Ryan icons

No need to apologise, better safe than sorry right? :)

And a link to Ryan icons is alright every once and a while, as long as it's not turning into the 'Ryan Fan Art' forum in here. :lol: By the way, those are some fabulous icons. ;)

*waves* Hi Luna. :)

Crimewave!? *faints* That is an awesome epi! Long-haired-black-shirt-worried-about-his-uncle-Ron-Ryan! :D

Yay for the newbies! :D *passes out pictures of Ryan* :lol:

*bows down to the Temple of Togo* before leaving. ;)

hi everyone, looks like i've been away for ages, so busy with real life... :rolleyes: but i missed you and desperately needed my fix of ToGorgeousness ;) those new pics are great, i love his kind of new haircut !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back