Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

I just thought I'd drop off a few Togoful gifts! Some S3 goodies that I took myself! Old school LOVE <3 Well, they're not that old, but you know! ;) Can't wait for the new episode tonight! :D

PDVD_071.jpg

Let's
get
TOGOFIED!!!
:p

He's probably rude towards Natalia because lets face it- he liked her. She told him that she wasn't the mole. But she was. She lied to him and because he liked her, the cut was all the deeper. Now she's off the hook and a trainee CSI. She's around him and he has to train her- so the wound is going to be all the more raw for him.

And with Natalia as well, he's probably pissed that she's been accepted so easily- where as he came in pretty much after Speedle was killed. Both Delko and Alexx were close to Speed and even now Delko resents him because he isn't Speed. Natalia has had it pretty easy- but Ryan never did.

I do get the definite impression that Horatio really trusts Ryan. It was Horatio who went to Ryan to help him flush out the mole. Horatio then trusted him enough to let Ryan get on with it. My love for Horation increased after that.

I just hope as Season 5 progresses that the writers stop making Ryan thier 'angst-bitch'. Everything seems to happen to him. Let's see Alexx get some trauma for one, or maybe one of the lab techs!

I love the longer hair-innocent newbie CSI look Ryan *drool*
he looks soo cute. I need to hug him. :p

Shadowfax I will miss you loads. how are you going to survive missing 2 episodes of CSIM and being without your Togo fix?? I'd go insane if I had to miss episodes! but aside from all that I hope you have an awsome time and enjoy yourself and then when you come back you can OD on togoholic gorgeousness. :lol: :p :lol:

Grrr :mad: I hate Natalia :mad: its so not fair that she gets to be a CSI when she was the mole. :mad:

MikeW said:
And with Natalia as well, he's probably pissed that she's been accepted so easily- where as he came in pretty much after Speedle was killed. Both Delko and Alexx were close to Speed and even now Delko resents him because he isn't Speed. Natalia has had it pretty easy- but Ryan never did.

yes i think that's right but nathalia was a newbie in the lab and she didn't replace so she got it a lot easier from the start than ryan ... and now she becomes from a lab technican to a csi and she is not new on the team ... so nobody is mad at her because she is new (like eric, alexx were when ryan came)but because she is the mole ...

thanks for all the awesome pics *faints based on ryan hot pics overload*

:eek: Nice pics everyone!!!! I love them! Yay for Miami tonight!!! He's gonna look good as always *drool*

Twiz said:
I don't blame Ryan for hating her and treating her badly. Myself I like it. I love angry sexy Ryan. I just wish they would quit making him look stupid like when he yelled at her and she was like " ah in your face I did it right." UGH

:p I have to agree with everything. :D

I just had to add this pic from 'From The Grave':

Sexy, mad Ryan yelling at Erica :devil:

Credit: Me :)

I love the eyebrows. *teehee* When I saw that epi, I went, "I think Ryan's OCD got a teensy bit out of control." And my mom went, "What?" :rolleyes:

She didn't know Ryan had OCD until I told her.

now that picture IS SEXY!
thanks for that!
*sigh* i love mad ryan..its like he just gets sexier!

ooh i soo love that scene :D i watched it over and over he's soo cute when he's angry

If y'all keep posting gorgeous pics like that, I will keep fainting whenever I visit this thread :lol:

mmmmm... someone said gorgeous pics ?? i bought season 3 dvd's lately. I had seen the episodes before, but at the time i wasn't obsessed over Jon as i am now. So it's been great watching them again with new 'emotions' such as *squee* *yumm..* *drool* *grins* *gaaahhh* *dropped jaw* *faint* :lol:

here are a few caps to remind us of sweet unexperienced Ryan.
look at those lashes
not feeling sick anymore?
lost in his thoughts
still thinking
pissed at the blonde
here comes the sweatervest

caps by me :D

Edit : oh LovinMyGreggo, i love your banner! what a bunch of hotties... ;)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww newbie ryan pics sooo cute :D thanks for sharing Mrs_Togo

S3 DVDs are the best thing you'll ever buy! ;) I still enjoy taking caps from those...*SIGH* Thanks for sharing!!! :p

**Runs off to watch some Togolicious goodness(HOTTNESS) from S3** :devil:

TONIGHT!!! I can't wait. The only problem that I am having is that today is my anniversary with my Jeffry and we are spending the night Togo-ing it up. Haha that should be the name...
Ryan/Jon #11 : Togo-ing it up. Even though we already voted. :( Sorry I forgot.

OMG SWEATERVEST. We need to see like 3847594 sweatervests this season!! Too bad Jon doesnt like them tho :p WOOHOO! Im so excited for tonight.. Even though its all about Boa and her ex boyfriend. :rolleyes: Guess we should have seen that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back