Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Shouldn't we start a petition to get him one?

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Talking about this, this morning I was searching the ET site for a video, and among a video with interviews for the 100th episode, I found a fragment of an old (early season 4) interview with Jon. It was about a possible relation between Ryan and Natalia (yeah, sorry :rolleyes:) and he said:

- And what are Jonathan's thoughts on a possible on-set romance?
    "I think it would be intimidating because in the real world in a million years, I could never get a girl like Eva La Rue. So honestly, it would be living out a fantasy. She would have to be compensated heavily to see me without my clothes on because it is not a pretty sight."

I BEG TO DIFFER! I'll sign the petition! :D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:eek: I agree Dutchi, I beg to differ! :eek:

Man, a petition to see a shower scene would be absolutely huge. :lol: TPTB wouldn't be able to refuse a petition of that size. I mean, it would be letting the fans down. We need to see a little flesh, it's only fair. :lol:

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I read that too Nikki and I thought the same thing...I'll sign the petition.
    Atlov those pics are awesome, thanks.

I agree with you Mike about those glasses. What was he thinking when he got those. Maybe he is a woody Allen fan. I read in the tv guide this...this is word by word..
    jonathan togo does a near perfect imitation of Woody Allen. He lapsed into it during a scene in the season premiere.

That was from oct 2-8 tv guide with the Lost guy on it. At the bottom it said "10 things you don't know about csi miami."
    NOW I'm not a Woody ALLen fan and I've went back and watched his scenes and I just didn't catch him doing Woody. The only part I can think of was when he catches Calleigh in the hall first thing of him and he tells her she's large and by that in charge or something. HIs voice did sound funny there. Anyone a Woody fan that caught that?

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I don't even know who Woody Allen is, all I know is that the glasses are cute...but no thanks. Too nerdy indeed.

Let's just go and sign the petition! :lol:

Sue, you mean large and in charge. Yes I had to correct that. I have the whole dialogue as well, but I'll spare you. :p

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Sweet! Thats cool!

athlov, thanks for the pictures and dialogue! :D They're very good.

If you go to wikipedia, you can see another pic of Ryan in the halloween episode. But its only his eyes. :p

Ughhh he's kidding right!!! *signs petition* :p I beg to differ!! :lol: :devil:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It makes for more Ryan/Jon on screen but the things that they do to keep him on are starting to annoy me. He looks like such a nice boy. Don't get me wrong, when he had his "mad" scenes, whoooooooo that was a good time for me haha, but I like when he is just saying something funny or cute. But still being smart about it.

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ I'm with you.
    I swear, during the second half of Season 3 he annoyed me sometimes too.
    Somtimes ryan is too cocky.

togoholic, you're back! missed you. :D
    Thanks for the pics.
    Twiz, thanks for the interesting pic. I also want to be a girl in the pic. :p
    Thanks for the pics and dialogues athlov.

Ali, about the condo:
    from Wikipedia
    hope it helps you. :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Hopefully this season he will get better.

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

A condo is a condominium, a building with many apartments. So if your Ryan lives in an apartment he lives in a condo. :D

Hey girl, don't mess with nerdies, ok? ;)

OMG a shower scene!!!! Where do I sign the petition? I'm optimistic and happier today so I think we'll get that shower scene *drools*

Thanks for all the pics girls, you're fantastic. But I don't like the purple t-shirt *looking for a helmet to protect my head from you hitting me* I mean is very short he looks like we say in my country "the dead was smaller" (don't try to understand, it's a joke). I prefer him with shirts, and dont hit me please I miss the sweatervests :( specially the one from shootout, that's my dreamt Jon :lol:

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Has anyone besides me noticed that we're near a new JT/RW thread?

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

We are! Only 85(?) posts to go (Togo :D ). (Sorry - I'm in a silly mood). So what are we going to call the new thread? I like Togolicious. :p

Athlov , thanks for the pics and script. It all makes a bit more sense now. As well as the pics being lovely - I really like him in orange. :p And CalleighWolfe , I don't think I'm the only one that would say the shorter the t-shirt the better. :devil:

I love those promo pics, BTW. inge , it was you that posted the link, wasn't it? Thanks.

And, I know I'm being thick, but condominum is so not an English thing. :confused: So it's the apartment block? Not the individual apartment? In my current fic I have Eric living somewhere with a front door, a back door, a little garden and an upstairs. What would you call that? Could it be part of a condominium? And do those of you who are American understand what I mean by a car-port? Here, it's a shelter attached to side of the house to put your car under - kind of a garage without walls. Is there a different name for it in the US?

Sorry to be a pest, but I'm stumped sometimes by the differences between UK and US English. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And a shower scene. Yes, please! *gets down on knees and begs TPTB*

13. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

ooh, what did I hear?
    shower scene?
    oh I'll definitely sign the petition alright :D just tell me where to go and I'm all for it :p

14. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Yeah! Me too...I remember back on thread 3 or 4 (can't remember) when there was a 'Togo-Fied' dictionary in the makings :D Does any one remember that? :confused: I KNOW JTangel does. ;) Right?

Sorry I just 'pop in' I promise to be around more. :) I miss you guys!

And as for a shower scene...where do I sign? CBS has already went way beyond this before. It was during the DAY on As the World Turns, and they actually showed nudity...So why not spice up night time dramas? :devil:

Sorry if this seems...jumbled. My post usually make more sense when I'm NOT on allergy meds...

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hm, I know I suggested it- but how do we actually go about a petition?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.