Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

Hey I found this on wikipedia....
Fans of Togo are commonly known as "Togoholics". Ha ha
We've made It.....

MikeW said:
I didn't like last night in "The Score" when Ryan nearly lost it with Alexx. He seems to be becoming alot more arrogant and I don't like arrogant.

I finally managed to watch The Score yesterday, and I agree he's getting a bit snappy with people. But I think it's because he knows there's something going wrong with his eye, and it's scaring him. And, typical man, he won't go to the doctor to get it seen to. I thought he was fairly polite to Alexx, albeit through gritted teeth. And if you take into account how scary it must be to have the possibility of losing your sight and with it your job, then he was actually quite restrained when he told her to back off. Poor baby. Why won't men go to the doctor?
:confused:

I love all these pics. Especially the big promo pics. Thanks, inge. His elbow looks sore. And we definitely need to get that table out of the way.
:p

What I wouldn't give to be one of the girls in the sweatypic. *sighs* :rolleyes:

Oh, and can anyone tell me what a condo is? :confused: I know it's a house of some kind, but I've never known what kind of house. It's a word I avoid using in my fics, because I don't know what I'm saying. I've always had Ryan living in an apartment because I know what that is. :D Is a condo the kind of place he'd live?

CSI_Chic said:
We've made It.....

You maybe interested to know that I put that there yesterday afternoon. I mean, come on- its true! If you can have Trekkies and Whovians- cant we have Togoholics?

MikeW said:
CSI_Chic said:
We've made It.....

You maybe interested to know that I put that there yesterday afternoon. I mean, come on- its true! If you can have Trekkies and Whovians- cant we have Togoholics?

cool!!:)

About these promo pics- is it me or is Ryan's hair a little longer than it was in Season 4? Does this mean we are going to see Long-Hair-Beefcake Ryan? I REALLY hope so!

Twiztid4Togo said:
My friend Sara found this pic and shared it with me so I'll share it with my togoholic friends. BEWARE..it's soooo hott that Togo is sweating himself...

too hott

This was taken a few months back when he spoke a PCC bridgewater college to a bunch of teens. Lucky lil girls.
That is so sweet. I didn't realise JT wore glasses. :eek:

How much do I wish I went to that college. :lol:

This is the scene between Ryan and Calleigh about the gambling. ;)

Cal: Hey

Ryan: Hey

Cal: You remember that iPod I picked up for your niece?

Ryan: Oh yeah, when I was doing my extended shifts last **** I meant to thank you for that.

Cal: That hundred dollar bill you paid me back with was counterfeit.

Ryan: What?

Cal: Not only is it counterfeit; it's a super note. Peter Elliott has it and he's sending it to his bosses in Washington. You played the death pool?

Ryan: Yeah once.

Cal: I should have known, the way you talked about it, your familiarity with the handicap system.

Ryan: I gave some money to my friend, he placed a bet. It was Lue Rawls on January 6th and ahh... *sucks in breath through teeth* I don't know, it was a total fluke; it paid out.

Cal: Do you realize what you've done?

Ryan: Well let's see; it's off shore, so it's legal.

Cal: The payouts aren't. Hover gambling is dirty.

Ryan: Hhh, you know what? I'll deal with Peter myself.

Cal: NO! It's done!

Ryan: You know what? I don't need you to take the heat for me on this.

Cal: If this goes any deeper into this lab, there's going to be a full blown investigation. We could lose our accreditation. The buck stops with me, have you got it?

Ryan: Yeah, I got it.

She walks away and then poor Ryan. :D

ETA: Oh yeah, I was going to say someting about the promos. The one where he's staring at the little coffin makes me want to reach out and pet him. :lol: He looks so soft. :p :lol:

Is that the Holloween ep? Cause if it is, I'm really looking forward to it. I don't care if it's far fetched. Purple shirt! :p hehe Plus it just looks interesting. The pic is just too cute. :D

This was taken a few months back when he spoke a PCC bridgewater college to a bunch of teens. Lucky lil girls.

You do not know the depths of my loathing for those girls right now.... and Im not a fan of those glasses at all. Too Woody Allen!

Wow athlov, thanks for all the dialogue and the pictures. I won't be able to see that episode for quite a while, so it's nice to keep up to date with what's going on the Ryan, and you made it all very clear. :)

^I'm with you Sienna! And he looks so good in that orange shirt. It really suits him! *Swoons" I'm in love lol.

I have to say, I really think orange looks good on Ryan. Totally suits him. :)

I'm still a bit undecided about what he was wearing in 'Death Pool 100'. The orange shirt was fine, it's just the navy suit with the orange shirt. Both colours do go well together, I just can't put my finger on why I didn't really like it.

^ Could it be he was in clothes as opposed to every Togoholics dream to see him in the nude?

MikeW said:
^ Could it be he was in clothes as opposed to every Togoholics dream to see him in the nude?
:lol: Oh my god, that's why I don't like. Actually, I would like to see Ryan in only a orange shirt. :eek: :lol:

*dreams of the long overdue shower scene*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back