• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't a flashback BDS,just Ryan telling Eric he was bullied.
That would have made a great flashback though.

Ah, would be very cute that they'd put the flashback though.
At least I'd do that if I were they.
It'd made a better sense of that past event. Like more reasonable. But it's just me.
I'm always looking forward for some Ryan-flashbacks but can't find any apart for minor cliffies related. Which doesn't quite counts in my view.
But I hope the writers would put it at some point... Gee. That almost sounds like a pretty feedback idea :hugegrin:
Gotta swack out few more "pearls" for the upcoming feedback, lol.
Afterall I finally wanna see smth really BIG for our beloved "cutie pie" :angel:

There wasn't a flashback BDS,just Ryan telling Eric he was bullied.
That would have made a great flashback though.

Ah, would be very cute that they'd put the flashback though.
At least I'd do that if I were they.
It'd made a better sense of that past event. Like more reasonable. But it's just me.
I'm always looking forward for some Ryan-flashbacks but can't find any apart for minor cliffies related. Which doesn't quite counts in my view.
But I hope the writers would put it at some point... Gee. That almost sounds like a pretty feedback idea :hugegrin:
Gotta swack out few more "pearls" for the upcoming feedback, lol.
Afterall I finally wanna see smth really BIG for our beloved "cutie pie" :angel:

I would love to see a Ryan flashback. It would be great.

26th July = SEASON 9 yay more Ryan time

Is that when season 9 comes out on DVD?

Uh no it's not as the date is when people in the UK can see season 9 on tv

Ahh, is that when it is on? I have seen about half of season 9, so it will be good to finally watch them all :)
Hollyyo- enjoy your Miami catch-up. Greatfan is right, the beginning of season 8 was pretty dire, Ryan wise, but stick with it, it does improve :)

I start to think that I should make some talking to my relative that now hangs around London... I sense I should've changed my location while ago. It's not fair when ppl essentially not that ear away can watch what others can't.
I wonder why this cave-like place can't provide the best entertainment during week (not counting my four hours of joy on Sundays)??
I think even Estonian's gets better airtime (not only csi, ncis as well)... :borg:
I'm truly jealous :shifty:

I start to think that I should make some talking to my relative that now hangs around London... I sense I should've changed my location while ago. It's not fair when ppl essentially not that ear away can watch what others can't.
I wonder why this cave-like place can't provide the best entertainment during week (not counting my four hours of joy on Sundays)??
I think even Estonian's gets better airtime (not only csi, ncis as well)... :borg:
I'm truly jealous :shifty:
I'm feeling bad for you BDS.I agree,it's not fair.

Aww tnx GF :)
I'm trying to live through it. But only if I knew when there will be smth positive finally.
I truly hope to see the commercial telling me that they're going to start over s9 in September, and for that I'll be crossing fingers all summer long.
S7 gets too boring for me since I intuitively know when and how much there'll be Ryan, and particulary what kind of outfit he'll have that episode. Ok s8 I can take one more time again. That's only season w/o re-runs. Oh wait. S's 3-5 (1 and 2 also but they not counting for me personally, you can guess why) are pretty non-reaired as well. They should've took those instead of 10-times showed s7 or s6 as they lately picked out. Or maybe for other seasons repeats they have no confirmation? *puzzled*
Hope that's not the case though.
Whatever it is I truly hope to own all season's dvd's someday and certain movie dvd as well ;)

S7 gets too boring for me since I intuitively know when and how much there'll be Ryan, and particulary what kind of outfit he'll have that episode.

Bwahaha I have felt that way about other season as well! hahahah.....that cracked me up..

Thank you all for the answered Q's and such! And sorry about the DVD thing, I wasn't thinking lol.....I got excited thinking I could catch up on two season simultaneously!

By the way, I got my first disc from Netflix of Season 8. I like it so far, but more Ryan time is always better. :) In the special features however, one writer was talking about how they took special care to make sure everyone had their past moment in that episode.....That included Tripp and Natalia....but where was Ryan?!?! Even if he was a "teenager" in '97, they could have still very easily written him into the episode.... He could have been vacationing in Miami to see his uncle or something. I was pretty disappointed they did that. I'm wondering if that was filmed around the same time as Togo's lil....incident. (Idk if mods want us talking about it).

But hey. He looked good. :D

Hi again Hollyyo.
Sometimes I wonder if the writers see things the way others do?
Originally a teenage Ryan was going to visit the lab and run into Speed but once Rory declined to appear,teenage Ryan was written out.
The premiere was filmed before the "incident".

Last edited:
Omg! I gotta RT that on all my 3 acc's :eek:
Yup Hollyyo I know that other "boredom" season.
Ok at least they had an idea of that. Btw what's that "incident"? Or I'm just missing smth like always? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back