• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where those things can be found out? I wanna find smth too *falls off the chair*
Sheesh gotta go to Jon for a dancing lesson *shoing away some nasty thoughts*
Yup he doesn't like the vests at all. Me neither. At least not very much

Does anyone have screencaps(Ryan of course) from last night's re-aired episode of "Last Stand" ?.I loved some of those scenes and only got a few pics the first time it aired.There is a scene when the episode starts that I would really like.It's Ryan(along with Walter) at the crime scene.

Does anyone have screencaps(Ryan of course) from last night's re-aired episode of "Last Stand" ?.I loved some of those scenes and only got a few pics the first time it aired.There is a scene when the episode starts that I would really like.It's Ryan(along with Walter) at the crime scene.
I don't have any right now, but I could grab some for you! Would you like me to screencap all the Ryan scenes (which I'll probably end up doing anyway...) or do you have specific scenes including the one with Ryan and Walter you'd like capped? :)

^^
I'm greedy, you could never screencap too many Ryan scenes. Walter doesn't actually need to be in the scene. There was a moment when Ryan was shown almost in a side profile that was extra nice,the arms and just the way he stood kind of made sigh!However many you cap you can be sure I will love them MiamiStyle,thank you.

Here you go! I tired to keep my cap-happy finger under control, but I'm afraid there are still a few near identical pics in there I couldn't bring myself to delete. lol

Hope I caught the moment you were looking for greatfan. If not, just let me know and I'll go back and try again. :)

Niceeey caps :D
Likey ;)
Btw, I still have no idea how to these caps are getting done. At this point I'm kinda cyber-dumb... I wanna try out capping but doubt I'd be able on that only from library's pc, or can I?

Thanks for the screencaps MiamiStyle. They are all so wonderful,you even got the one I was describing!
I don't know how to do screencaps either BDS,if something special is needed,I don't have it.

Glad you guys like them! ^_^

I could tell you two how to screencap if you'd like, just as long as you don't mind waiting 6+ hours for me to get back from work. (I'm afraid I don't have the time to do it beforehand)

Roll on next summer as me and Holly are going to L.A and might see Jon while we are there for a few weeks or so.. So excited

Miami Style, yup I really want to know how it's possible. And I don't mind waiting.
KM, you made me jealous. I so wanna go with you. I'm like really sure that's possible for you to spot Jon there. And I know bit about stalking ppl *cough* Eh, I'm gonna shoot my cousin for not accepting that travel to Miami two years ago :evil:

Yup it's goona be amazing and first time outta the UK yay and i cant wait but i wont be online while i'm in L.A unless i can though hmm.. Me likey the idea and gotta try and play some TR there and spook Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back