• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami Style, yup I really want to know how it's possible. And I don't mind waiting.

Not sure how Miami Style caps, but I use VLC Media Player (free software). It's really easy and works amazing for me, =).

Oh. Should try out. I wish I had some downloaded episode so I could try out on my friend's or library's pc.
I saw A GLARE today's episode and I had the thought "hey that's a good cap worthy shot" :lol:

Glad you guys like them! ^_^

I could tell you two how to screencap if you'd like, just as long as you don't mind waiting 6+ hours for me to get back from work. (I'm afraid I don't have the time to do it beforehand)
Just got home from work myself.
Don't you need cable TV or DVR to screencap, I have neither.

Glad you guys like them! ^_^

I could tell you two how to screencap if you'd like, just as long as you don't mind waiting 6+ hours for me to get back from work. (I'm afraid I don't have the time to do it beforehand)
Just got home from work myself.
Don't you need cable TV or DVR to screencap, I have neither.

You could just have the episodes loaded onto your computer, or even through the DVDs. Just allow the DVDs in your computer to use teh VLC player, and use the "snapshot".

Thanks for the info GG.

More news regarding Jon's movie. "Identical" has been accepted to the SanteFe festival per Daniel Bollag's tweet!

Thanks for the info GG.

More news regarding Jon's movie. "Identical" has been accepted to the SanteFe festival per Daniel Bollag's tweet!

More and more festivals! Me love, :adore:

Now it needs to go to an Arizona one! Come on! We have Phoenix and Scottsdale here, some really good Indie-loving cities... (Tis a dream, I think, lol)

^^
No problem with dreaming, I think we are all doing that right now.
I think it's great that the film is being seen at more festivals.

Miami Style, yup I really want to know how it's possible. And I don't mind waiting.

Not sure how Miami Style caps, but I use VLC Media Player (free software). It's really easy and works amazing for me, =).
Yeah, your way is probably easier. lol I spent a looooong time looking for a free media player that would allow me to screencap my DVDs a while back, but had no luck. So now I use a free program that will not only screencap any region of the screen you select, but record it. (Which turns out to be a great way to grab clips for music vids)

I'm so glad Jon's movie is doing good! I can only hope it somehow manages to find it's way to my insignificant little state.

I am kind of bummed! Daniel Bollag also tweeted that Emily Foxler and Aaron Rebkim(spelling?) (the young Jon) won best acting awards at the Art House. Why didn't Jon win anything?

^^
I guess I'm just glad Jon had the opportunity to do a movie.
Who's to say he won't win something at a later date,wasn't the award for a particular festival.The film is scheduled for more screenings there may be the opportunity for something later.If not,I'm still happy about the film.

Ok seems that all I need for capping is downloaded episode and VCL player. Hmm at first would be great to get one. Only if I had flash memo for at least 4gb and someplace I could download without any crap. My friend actually tried download episode but it somehow failed and it was terribly slow too.
That's gonna take pretty time. I better there's an online site where I can download for free.
Could even try to download player onto CD for later installment on my oldie named Frank :lol: (don't ask me why i named my pc like that, i dunno)
Sheesh I can't wait the day when I finally get enough Jon... *sigh*
I'm already dying to see the movie. (getting jealous to those who lives in states)
I truly believe the cave like this won't even consider buying foreign films and tv shows (unless it's avatar, x-men, fast&furious, iron man, tron, transformers etc) let alone indie movies... *double sigh*
I feel worse than living in a cave *very deep sigh*
Oh Jon please come to my dreams at least until I get my own pc (probably next ten years at the least) *tripple deep sigh*

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been on this thread since March (and before that like two years)..... It's been too crazy in my life (not to mention I live in a recently tornado ravaged area).

So since I've missed so much Miami I now have all of season 8 lined up in my netflix queue ;) so now I get to see what tiny bits of character development Ryan had..... (I'll eventually get to season 9!)

Anyway, I have a question.... I've seen 2 different posts saying something about a "young Ryan" and even something about the actor that played it......is there an episode that has a Ryan flashback?

^^
There was going to be a "young" Ryan in a flashback of season 8 premiere,but that was dropped.
Just to warn you,the early episodes of season 8 weren't great Ryan wise. The episodes were much better later in season 8 .

Oh there was that kind of idea?
Lol I can think of another episode with a flashback ;)
Maybe the season 9 episode (where we learned Ryan was bullied at school) having the flashback of young Ryan (or was there one?). I haven't seen that episode yet. For that I'd need laptop with wi-fi and a seat in library (since I doubt there's some wi-fi aviable around my flat).
I'm practically dying to get one.
Maybe I should go back to shop job to earn my Togo fix.... :confused:

There wasn't a flashback BDS,just Ryan telling Eric he was bullied.
That would have made a great flashback though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back