• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had noticed that too.His face did have that cute baby face look in SU2 and a more lean adult look in the Miami pic,both good though. He was already leaner when he appeared in "Mystic River"( the year before he started Miami) too.

Last edited:
I can see that too. Though I've never seen SU2. But I see it was on SciFi channel which is now aviable in my country. I'll shoot myself if they decides to show SU2 when I can't afford paid channels *loads gun*
Well anyways, he looks cute in both pics. In CSIM one his look *trembles* he looks ready to kill with his eyes *dreamyface*
uuuuuhh this look I can use for my fics :hugegrin:

I believe the "lean" look was during his bicycle years. He indicated in past interviews that he was really into bicycling and that sport can make you very lean.

I believe the "lean" look was during his bicycle years. He indicated in past interviews that he was really into bicycling and that sport can make you very lean.
Now we know that Jon has biked,boxed and we have seen pics of him running as well.

I'm not the athletic type,but I would bike or run(at least try to run) with him.Maybe he could help inspire me to be more athletic.

I've seen too but never opened the thread to check what's under the title. But now I did look into it and it seemed fun :)
Gotta study the rules of it any who knows might get my chance to try out when at pc

Just thought I would share one of the pics I posted in the new Jon/Ryan picture thread.
It was this picture that inspired the title "His Royal Hotness" because I thought he looked like a hot prince,a member of some royal family. It was also from the episode "Miami We Have a Problem,the episode that I thought to myself,"he's back"!

m51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back