Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Screentime was pretty even for cast(except Calleigh) Ryan was only knocked out a short time,and of course he was okay.He had a little "split" in his lip for one scene,but it was healed in the next. Of course I liked his running scene.Ryan took Molly out in the field with him.After thinking about it,he probably should have gotten Horatio's okay.

2. slower

slower Lab Technician

Of course I knew that the writers would figure out a way to get Molly into the feild with Ryan. Ugh....:rolleyes::rolleyes: not loving her character. I really hope this is just a phase.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think Molly has any more episodes does she?I've only heard she had 4 episodes.I don't mind Molly at all,I actually hope she returns for a few episodes next season.I wasn't expecting her to go out in the field.

4. slower

slower Lab Technician

I'm not sure greatfan. I just hope she stays in the lab and finds another object of her affection. I have definitly become a Ryan/Natalia fan; but I won't go into that here. That discussion is better left for the shipper thread. I think Molly's cute; but a bit chipper for me.:lol: I was just afraid the writers would pull this sort of thing.

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

So, I come announcing the West Coast has officially seen it, therefore no need for spoiler boxes, lol.

So, this episode was *shrugs* eh... not good, not bad... just there, you know? Ryan was awesome, but I as well was a little apprehensive about him taking Molly out in the field. I was like "Not even Natalia could hold a gun until she passed the tests! WTF?" I think it was more of an excuse to have her be there so they could read the blueprints (but then again, Ryan has a bg in chemistry. He doesn't need anyone's help in figuring that out, right?)

If this IS Leven's last episode, I'll be extremely disappointed. We're left with it like that? That's it? No closure or acknowledgement that Ryan and Molly will continue seeing each other? Bizarre.

P.S. Leven, have someone teach you how to advance and stand while holding a gun! You looked awkward... (though, I think it was the shoes, lol)

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh what? And that was all?
    I expected Ryan being knocked out for longer and Nat comes to visit him in hospital, hold his hand.... *gulp* :lol:
    I know, I'm drama queen and that's hard to feed like that :D

AND WTF? Molly holding gun? Must see that. But too long to wait here since I'm not that sure they change programme for ice hockey *shrugs*

Mhm... so I'm left only w/ few secs of knocked-out-but-then-again-untouched Ryan... at least the running scene will be a delicious treat :)

Ok sounds I was expecting much more but will get only tiny bits of my expectations... doh!

At leasts that def proves my point about Ryan :D
    he's supernatural but hey I like that even though I'm drama queen *cough* LOL
    Writers are getting my imagination in a completely other way in addition to my story... *slams the door in front of a muse*

Ugh we can never get all what we want... *punches wall*

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think Ryan asking Molly about the target practice was suppose to cover her carrying a gun.
    I guess the writers can have Molly mentioned if there is to be a continuation to Molly and Ryan,otherwise,what was the point?
    The writers only remember Ryan's science background when it's convenient for them.

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Glad to hear it, Tilly. We will keep you on the straight and narrow :)

As well as being super human like H, I think of Ryan as like H in that he has the same compassion for the victims. He wants to catch the killer, but he also has empathy for them.

Hmm, hopefully we will hear more about the Molly thing. I hate it when storylines are just dropped. And yes, Ryan's scientific background is often forgotten. Whatever happened to that masters in genetics?!
    So, a pretty average episode then?

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I often wonder about that masters in genetics too.He was in school for his masters at that time he joined the team,did he ever finish? I often felt that could be a short storyline.
    The episode was average but Jon was great as always, I liked him (as always.LOL) in this episode.I felt he was kind of taking Molly under his wing,mentoring a little.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Mhm what can I say, another dropped storyline the writers forgot about.

I feel they are very lazy and really don't pay the attention to details like character bg's and stuff.
    Ahh like they didn't know how to think outside that box....

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I really think part of the problem is that there are so many writers that weren' there when Ryan was introduced. They need to review what was said about him when he joined the team.Like BDS said,they are being lazy.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

And now I had that crazy idea about writing CBS feedback telling the writers they've been lazy all the time so they missed important details about certain character... but then I slapped myself and stopped the idea...

*head-slapp ready for myself* :lol:

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    What you can do BDS is send feedback that says something positive,and then you mention what needs to be improved on.
    So send the feedback anyway.

14. slower

slower Lab Technician

I did that about a week ago. For the most part I have really enjoyed this season; it seems to have gone back to basics (like it was promised last year). I have to say I like all the running he does; that man is quick. I was yelling at the suspect; he wasn't going to win that foot race.:lol: I kinda have to laugh b/c when I see him chasing someone (esp. with Adam) he leaves them in the dust and has to make it look good for the other person by backing off a little, so they can go ahead of him and then he kicks in the afterburners. Just a funny observation. :)

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I will do that GF, that's for sure.

Slower- agree what you say, the chasing scene two weeks ago definately made me kinda laugh (i'm always laughing at moments i like for some weird reason).

But wow man, that boy is fast as lightning bolt. He practically sweeped Eric off the road :lol:
    And I was like ''hey you scumbag not a chance to get away''.
    Boy that was hysterical. And the moment he almost fell off was making me fall off chair (don't worry it wasn't high one).
    LOL I'm so happy mom can't see the episodes (i'd explode if she's near when i watch. besides she'd think i'm totally nuts).

Ahh I could go on and on but my time is limited plus I'm trying to put one beautiful ending to my story and I'm not sure whether Ryan behaves like the one we see weekly or the other one I have in my head :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.