Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Too bad it was because she was a prositute and she thought that's what he wanted. :lol: But I certainly enjoyed watching it anyways. *cough* I loved how he was so nice to her though, like when she started unzipping her dress or whatever and he was just like "can you please stop that?" but he was so nice about it. And he gave her money just so that Paul guy wouldn't do anything to her. Dude, as soon as Paul got her to go to another room with Ryan though, I knew he was a pimp. I didn't really suspect it before that, but I'm kind of dumb that way when it comes to TV shows. xD

AND the water. I didn't really get why that guy kept asking Ryan who he was working for after he had just drugged him which obviously made it so Ryan couldn't talk well... and he kept pushing him into the water without giving him time to answer anyway. :lol: I loved the friendship stuff between Eric and Ryan after H and Eric came in though. It was nice to see Eric care so much, especially right before the commercial when he was still sort of holding Ryan. I aawed.

I was wondering about the ex-girlfriend thing throughout the entire episode, I couldn't remember if this was the episode it was supposed to happen in, but I guess it was.

Maybe with them bringing in that new lab tech who's supposedly going to develop a "close relationship" with Ryan, they decided to scrap the whole ex thing. Or they just thought it was too random for this episode, especially since it didn't really turn out as Ryan-centric as we thought it would.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That could be the reason.The key word here (for me at least) is supposedly.The relationship is something I would welcome,but really doubt it will happen,of course if I'm wrong that would be good.I would have loved to see the ex angle in the episode.Perhaps it was just too much for the episode.I'm starting to take some info from the spoilers with a huge grain of salt.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG! *yelp* what am i missing! *cough* *cough* yikes! wow! *faints* sheesh....
    definately gotta shovel my way to nearest computer *sighs*
    i will be on hunt for this :hugegrin:

loveeee :guffaw:

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I was disappointed the eppie wasn't as Ryan-centric as we were led to believe, but what we got was high quality:thumbsup:

God, the man is hot:drool: I loved the way all the women at the party were checking him out (well he is gorgeous after all:devil:), and I "expressed my delight loudly;)" when he got his kiss. (Wasn't it his first on the show?) He handled the whole thing like a gentleman!! I was yelling for Horatio and Eric to hurry when Ryan was being "dunked" (I thought "more torture?!!!"). Ryan makes wet look good.:drool::thumbsup:

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh i definately gonna look into that further and better right before sleep *giggles*

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG you're magic! *chokes*
    i almost fainted!
    awesome pics

i'm getting all mad again :guffaw:

8. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Gasp! :: falls to knees :: Not worthy! Not worthy!

:: stands up, fixes clothes :: Uh, I mean: Thank you!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Huh? On Miami or the movie? If it was on Miami I totally missed it LOL. I think I missed the wink as well... but then again I was watching it later in the night and my dog kept jumping up on the bed wanting my attention and a couple of times she was blocking the tv lol.

I agree about the water scene. I kept thinking "dude, he can't answer if you keep dunking him under the water" lol. And I agree about the scene with Eric and Ryan. I loved that as soon as Eric shot the guard, he immediately went to make sure Ryan was okay.

Thanks for the caps, Kristine. When I get my Photoshop to come back up and stop freezing, I may make some icons from those if you don't mind (especially the kiss ones).

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Glad everyone liked the caps! I got them done really early this time, had to get that wink! :drool:

What's this boxer shot that I missed? It wasn't on Miami was it? Cause I don't remember seeing it. If it's from Identical then I haven't seen the clips.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Loved the caps,thanks so much.
    Don't tell anyone,but I had to take a look at the caps at work.I couldn't wait until I got home .

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

EEEEEEK!! Thank you Kristine!!! What a GREAT way to end the work day:thumbsup:

13. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

71--had to back and look at that one again. And again. And again!:drool:

14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

It wasn't in Miami, I'm pretty sure it was from Identical. I haven't watched any of the clips from it either, but it for sure wasn't in Miami. :lol: Thanks for the caps by the way! :D

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I didn't think it was in Miami, lol! We aren't that lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.