Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Greatfan :thumbsup:
Alright! Let's see if I got this correct, lol

Announcer: Sunday, at a special time:

First we see Walter and Natalia in a room (possibly a study or office of a house) Walter saying "Bingo. Found the computer."

The screen shows a computer being typed on, the announcer stating: "When going online..."

Dad: "She only uses the internet to do her school work."

Cut to daughter using the laptop in her room. Then Delko questioning her in the living room.

Daughter: I sent the picture to a few friends.

Announcer: (cuts of girl swimming, younger and older guys on computer [one being an Arquette, lol] ) It's hard to tell who's the predator...

Woman (at station): You think he's been lying to me?
Delko: We're going to find out.

cut to Calleigh working in Ballistics! Woohoo!

Ryan(partly voice-over then to him and Nat outside house): It's a crime of passion.

Announcer(as a car hits a pink fire hydrant): ...and who's the prey.

Boy (at station walking with officer): Your husband killed my mom!

cut to woman passed out in car, water surrounding her...

Boy (to H): Maybe it's my fault.

Delko (to a man): You committed murder for a girl you never even met?

cut to man being shot, computer IM-ing, Ryan and Nat with guns drawn.

Girl: You're supposed to protect me!

H: Where's the gun?

Ominous figure (no face) shoots gun. Cut to Ryan running (water everywhere) and diving under car. (I think I can hear Walter screaming "go" or "down".)

Announcer: On a new CSI:Miami at a special time after 60 minutes, Sunday. Only CBS.

Whew!

OOOOOO, THANKS SugarPlumFearies! It all sounds so exciting and intense! :drool:

Yes wet Ryan twice in a row, hurrah! LOL!

I made two Ryan icons, they are in the fanart thread, just thought I'd try one of the caps out with him smiling. I'll probably do more later, I'm not good at photoshop though.

I love your Ryan icons FFF.If it's okay,I'll like to snag one.

edit: changed avatar!

Last edited:
Yes wet Ryan twice in a row, hurrah! LOL!

As we all know, we also saw Ryan wet last year as well!!

I made two Ryan icons, they are in the fanart thread, just thought I'd try one of the caps out with him smiling. I'll probably do more later, I'm not good at photoshop though.

I think you do a better job than you think; I always enjoy your avatars and banners:thumbsup:

Looking forward to this eppie!!

Thank you for the compliments great_snowflake and Miamiwolfe, I really appreciate it.

I'm ready for the new episode myself. Hope there is some good Ryan scenes (not that wet Ryan doesn't automatically make it a good scene!).

lol, Greatfan :thumbsup:
Alright! Let's see if I got this correct, lol

Announcer: Sunday, at a special time:

First we see Walter and Natalia in a room (possibly a study or office of a house) Walter saying "Bingo. Found the computer."

The screen shows a computer being typed on, the announcer stating: "When going online..."

Dad: "She only uses the internet to do her school work."

Cut to daughter using the laptop in her room. Then Delko questioning her in the living room.

Daughter: I sent the picture to a few friends.

Announcer: (cuts of girl swimming, younger and older guys on computer [one being an Arquette, lol] ) It's hard to tell who's the predator...

Woman (at station): You think he's been lying to me?
Delko: We're going to find out.

cut to Calleigh working in Ballistics! Woohoo!

Ryan(partly voice-over then to him and Nat outside house): It's a crime of passion.

Announcer(as a car hits a pink fire hydrant): ...and who's the prey.

Boy (at station walking with officer): Your husband killed my mom!

cut to woman passed out in car, water surrounding her...

Boy (to H): Maybe it's my fault.

Delko (to a man): You committed murder for a girl you never even met?

cut to man being shot, computer IM-ing, Ryan and Nat with guns drawn.

Girl: You're supposed to protect me!

H: Where's the gun?

Ominous figure (no face) shoots gun. Cut to Ryan running (water everywhere) and diving under car. (I think I can hear Walter screaming "go" or "down".)

Announcer: On a new CSI:Miami at a special time after 60 minutes, Sunday. Only CBS.

Whew!

ahh sounds awesome. i almost got cheek cramps just imagining about Ryan parts :drool: :lol:

gonna watch that vid later...

ooh lovely new icons:) gonna take a look =)

BAHAHAHA! Ryan parts... OMG! Beyond hilarious!!!! I can't stop giggling.... :lol:

As for the episode, I'm super excited. Can't wait...

AWESOME icons, FFF, as usual! :D

I know this isn't really Jon related (but then again, we would like to get a present in the mail like the one that BlindedBySmoke got) but CBS Watch Magazine is giving away free subs again.

Okay anyway, back to topic! Ryan...parts? :: snickers :: me like.

I really excited to see Ryan getting back to work in the episode. Like I said earlier, I was a little annoyed that all he did in the last ep was go undercover. No science, no analyzing in the lab (which I really like watching).

As for the episode, I'm super excited. Can't wait...
I'm excited too,but as I posted earlier,I'm working. That was one of the good things about the show being on Monday,I have no late shifts on Monday,ever.
I hope there will be a few post about the episode by the time I get home.
Thanks for the info about the magazine GG.

Happy New Year everyone!
I was struck down with flu on Boxing Day and have just recovered now, and couldnt get on a computer. Been missing my Ryan fix!
So last weeks epi wasnt the Ryan-fest we had hoped for? But it was still good, was it?
And im liking the sound of tonights. At least I will have a few episodes to watch to get my all better!
Wow, we are almost through this thread. The Wolfe Pack definitely rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back