Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAH! GF! That's my normal way of typing... ask the peeps on twitter. :p

As for the promo, yeah, seeing it is more than hearing. Mmmhmm.

Less than 100 post till thread #29!!! Omg. Is the WolfePack awesome or are we AWESOME? ;)

A reminder that Sunday's episode of "Match Made in Hell" is scheduled to start at 8 PM Eastern time. We have waited a while for this episode and we don't want to miss Ryan in all his "Royal Hotness".

Totally agree, GF. Gah, I am so excited for it, it's insane! I don't think I've ever been this anxious for an episode. :)

CBS has the promo up, finally. His Royal Hotness = PURE PERFECTION!

I'm excited for the new ep, but it could be delayed some because there are two games on that night. So, just a word of warning.

BBS awesome banner:)

oh yeah WolfePack as AWESOME!!! can't believe so few posts left till new thread's up:eek:

well i used to watch tons of vids from youtube without sound but i didn't care- there was Jon afterall :lol:

oh my, there's only about two hours till 2011...

OMG: i saw the vid! wow it looked just impressive.
sound quality didn't bothered me at cause there's tv on and mom is commenting all the time so actually i will check sound tomorrow in silence.

franky i'm dying to see that episode or at least read review. my imagination will work the rest.

Last edited:
sorry for double post but i just wanted to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! since we have about hour till the magic moment.
so i wish you all Togo-licious year :)

I just wanted to quickly pop in and wish all my fellow Wolfe Packers a very happy and healthy 2011!!

Thanks for all the pictures and here's to hoping for a good year for our guy:thumbsup:

Dude I actually had a dream last night with Jon in it. It wasn't that great though, my mom and I were sitting in the office of my elementary school (dunno) and he walked in and sat beside my mom and started talking to her. HMPH. :lol: I dunno what they talked about though, in the dream it was like "meh, whatever" and I wasn't really paying much attention to him. :lol: I do remember tweeting about it in my dream though. Guh, I even tweet in my dreams. >.<

OH and happy New Year everyone! Especially those of you who have already passed 12 am. :lol: It's only just after 6 here, so I've got a few hours to go still. Hope everyone has an awesome night and be safe. :p

wow luf i saw a dream about Jon too but only thing i could remember after my alarm freaked me out was his face :eek:
so i basically have no idea what he did there and what was dream about except Jon's face :lol:

thanks! we have about 1.20am here and i just came home. went out to watch fireworks and almost got shot it my head by one. the other one flew into balcony near the street. so it was pretty freaky. and that rocket flew pretty close by my left ear... speaking of close calls.. :eek:

Happy New Year to those already celebrating it! It's almost 8pm here in Arizona.

Only 2 more days til a new ep. Who's ready?!!!

HAPPY-NEW-YEAR.jpg

Looking forward to the first new episode of 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back