• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I could make your day! ^^ :D But really, Jon did all the work, I was just the messenger. haha.

GF, I can't believe I had never seen that. It's simply amazing. I am sure I'll be watching it again very soon.... :drool:

And yes! Thanks for the teaser, Theresa! :D

yep even though:)

and now my day is even better:hugegrin:

Ryan looked so hot.. and smart too.. i loved how he calculated that formula:lol:
and only when tech asked why he didn't go with Jesse and Walter it hit me... he's afraid of heights:lol:

so silly of me;)

and i think now all twitter knows how i enjoyed this epi :lol:

Last edited:
Haha, I so bad...

So, I showed my mom the MMIH promo, and I totally messed with her. After it ended she asked, "Was that a person getting eaten by an alligator?"

Me: "Why? Who did you think you saw?"

Mom: "Ryan."

Me: sigh "Mom, Ryan's leaving the show." (My face was dead-pan, no blinking.)

Mom: (eyes widened in horror) "Wha---?"

Me: "Haha! I'm just messing with you!"

Lol, I crack myself up sometimes...

I can't believe you did that to your mom GG,LOL.Any mom that's a Ryan fan (I'm assuming from her reaction) is okay with me.So did your mom think you were funny ?

LOL! My mom would have acted the same way... she was on me all summer wondering if he was going to get up or not! :lol: She liked Jesse too, but she said she'd get rid of anyone to keep Ryan. hahaha

I can't believe you pulled that over on her GG, classic! :lol:

wow that was evil GG :evil: can't believe you did that.

evil but funny :D

having mom who is ready to fight everyone else to keep Ryan is awesome. if my mom would be one like that, i think i'd be living in library.
but she's not, she barely remembers who is who and hadn't seen any episode of this season.

i bet it's fun to watch show with your mom and talk about Ryan/Jon....... ahh

All of the videos seem to have bad sound quality no matter what site you find them for some reason.
I'm putting a big reminder of the time change on my refrigerator. I'm in the central time zone so it will be 7 pm for me.

I can't believe you did that to your mom GG,LOL.Any mom that's a Ryan fan (I'm assuming from her reaction) is okay with me.So did your mom think you were funny ?

LOL! My mom would have acted the same way... she was on me all summer wondering if he was going to get up or not! :lol: She liked Jesse too, but she said she'd get rid of anyone to keep Ryan. hahaha

I can't believe you pulled that over on her GG, classic! :lol:

wow that was evil GG :evil: can't believe you did that.

evil but funny :D

Oh, man, it was HYSTERICAL. Obviously, she didn't think I was that funny, but I also pull things like that on her all the time. I'm the "perfect" child who can be really mean sometimes (but only in good fun! I would never do anything to truly hurt her, =) )

Suffice to say, she gave me the playful silent treatment for a while, lol. :guffaw:

Oh, GG! I can't believe you did that to your mom. LOL. The meanest trick I played on my mom was that I once fixed her a glass of tea and put in it one of those fake pieces of ice with the bug encased inside it LOL.

The promos are hard to hear? I better not bother watching it then cause my speakers aren't the greatest anyway LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back