Ryan/Jon # 28 - Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Sep 20, 2010.

?

Thread Name

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. His royal Hotness/part 2

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  5. The Miami Way

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  8. Togo Where No Thread has Gone Before

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas if you celebrate it! I got season 8 on DVD so I'm definitely looking forward to starting that. :p And I'm typing this on a new phone, muhaha. (It's difficult but at least I can get on here to talk to all of you where I can't access internet. :p) I can't wait for January just for Match Made in Hell. I'm sure things will pick up here when that episode airs!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wanted Season 8 of Miami and Season 10 of Vegas, but IMO they cost too much and I wouldn't dare ask anyone to spend that much on a season set. To me more than thirty bucks is too much. I'll wait till they go on sale for twenty or thirty bucks just like I have with every other season lol.

I can't wait until the hiatus is over and Miami is back on new so we get some more Ryan. :)

3. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Likewise, happy holidays to everyone! Not been posting much lately since I'm supposed to hang out with the family or something this time of the year, but I am loving all the pics and info that everyone's been posting. Thanks to the respective posters :lol:

I can't wait for MMIH either; even if the writers do screw up and somehow make it suck at least we can look forward to a very handsome Ryan (what am I saying? He's always handsome :lol:)

Ugh, when you have cold temperatures all year round winter just gets on your nerves :p Since its so cold up here the snow turned to ice in like two days so everyone's sliding everywhere. And being forced to go out in it for school is no fun.

But glad that you're enjoying your first white winter BBS :D

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Hahaa, well it was my Nannie who got it for me so hey, it was completely up to her to spend that much. ;) But I can see what you mean, for me Christmas is still "yay let your parents buy you stuff" but if I was older I wouldn't want someone to spend that much on me either.

To think I didn't even want season 8 on DVD before. It's a good thing season 9 stepped it up and got me back into Miami the way I was before, or I wouldn't have asked for it at all. I'd probably have Glee or something instead.

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I have all of Miami on DVD except for the first two seasons... Nothing against Speed, I just didn't enjoy the show as much before Jon. That being said, I also have NCIS, CSI, CSI: NY, and NCIS: LA. I always ask for each new season every year. LOL

The good thing is on Amazon.com, you can get them new for 30! That's where my mom orders mine from. I wouldn't pay (or ask for her to pay) those outrages prices either! I would for Miami, but no other show.

Jon is so cute on the season 8 extras, Luf! Don't forget to watch those.

That aside, living in North Carolina, we never get snow- outside of the mountains- before mid-Jan, so a white Christmas is like a dream here. It's typically in the 60's in December! Just something I've always wanted. Plus, I like snow... we only get it, AT THE MOST, twice a year. *sigh*

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I have all the seasons of Miami on DVD as well. I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2,but if I missed an episode it was no big deal. I've since seen them all,but I never missed an episode at all after Jon came on board.
    I get my DVD's on Amazon as well.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

The only shows that I have DVD's for are Miami, all except the first, and both of The Mentalist seasons so far... and the first two seasons of 21 Jump Street. :lol: But those were really cheap since they're so old.

I didn't know you could get them that cheap from Amazon when they first came out. But I don't know if Amazon.ca does the same thing, which is where we have to get our Amazon stuff, or the shipping costs a ton anyways. -_-

I think it's awesome you got a white Christmas too, BBS! Saw you tweeting about that on Twitter. For me it's different if there's NO snow in December. There is though, of course. Wish there wasn't. :lol:

Oh I definitely won't forget to watch the extras. I love the DVD's especially for the extras and it's a bonus if they have lots of Jon in them. :p I think most of the DVD's have a bunch of Jon stuff in them (except the first two obviously). He needs to do another commentary, the one he did for Death Emminent in season 5 is so awesome. :lol: I gotta watch that again soon...

/long post

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Did anyone see next week's promo?. Lots of Ryan,I can't wait until we see a video clip.It's going to be great.

9. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

:: barely blinks :: I just saw the promo...Oh, God. This week is going to go by sooooo slow now...

I really shouldn't mention all of the seasons of series I have. It would be a bit pathetic...lol

BTW: I wanna watch the promo again. Can't wait to watch it again...ugh, hurry up, CBS!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  10. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Christmas just flew by for me so Jan 2nd will be here in a flash as for snow nothing here in Cyprus just hot hot sunshine I do dream of a White Christmas open log fire snuggling under a blanket with mr Togo

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I looked for the promo last night too to watch again.Once it's up,I'm sure I'll watch it several times.

12. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Luf, I actually JUST got season 5 for Christmas! It was the only one missing from my collection. So, I haven't had a chance to watch those extras yet, but I'm going to get right on it. I had been getting my fix of S5 via youtube... it has some of GREAT episodes! :D

And... previews... WHAT!? I missed them. :( Ahhh, and they're not even on youtube... how rare! If someone finds them ANYWHERE, please share. *sniff, Sniff* :( :(

And the twitter idea is a go as well, so if you want info on that, PM me!! Not sure which of you tweet.. or not. :)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Heh, a few years ago, my mother bought a movie for me from Ebay [a movie from the 60s] (you cannot find this movie anywhere else because I had looked EVERYWHERE for it). She ended up paying something like sixty-five bucks for it. I was kind of upset that she spent that much on it especially when it doesn't half play (it skips and stuff).

That's kind of the way I am too. I don't want to pay or want anyone buying it for that much for me when there are probably several episodes I'll end up never watching again (like the season premiere, which I never even watched once since Ryan and Nat had no lines at all and were barely even present). I can wait until it goes down in price. I'm in no hurry.

Yeah, I don't own the first two seasons either... and Speed was my favorite character during those two seasons... but back then there was something else on that I was watching, so I only watched Miami when the other show was on repeats lol. I think at first it was mostly Megan I didn't like. She just was not a good fit for the show. But I think the last half of Season 2, I started watching it more and then when Jon came on there (I was already familiar with him because of Special Unit 2), I started watching regularly.

You mean Season 8 or the earlier seasons? Because I haven't seen Season 8 that cheap on amazon yet.

This is the biggest reason I want Season 8... to see the extras lol. Does Jonathan do any commentary on any episodes?

There's a promo for the new episode out? I missed it. :(

14. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

OMG!!! you guy's (ppl who saw it) have 2 tell us what happened in tht promo!! some of us (like me) are desperate 2 see tht promo and cnt wait until it comes out later this week. could u pretty plz tell us what happens in it??:(

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hello Wolfe Pack! i'm back again:)

ahh what a WHITE CHRISTMAS! only today i could finally wall NORMALLY not sliding all over the street. gotta watch how few people got stuck on our street, thanks to few few deep snow.

and now i'm so mad at myself. oh why on the earth i had to buy that stupid hand care package? i'd have save some money and got at least few seasons CSIM dvd's *sighs*
    or better saved it all and got pc instead of new phone. oh my stupid mind.

and now for few days i can't sleep well... hopefully tonight i'd be able to finally sleep.

definately need my Togo fix or i'm taking library...
    hmm would be interesting to watch some promo vids, gotta find that site i could download, since streaming is not supported by this phone.

need to talk my mom for something or i'm gonna drool whole flat before new year's eve...
    shoot, my friend sold iphone! :eek: :scream::brickwall:

oh well hopefully my depression will end tomorrow cause i'll see Jon again :hugegrin: :lol:
    *happy dance*

ok i better shut up before i go off topic:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.