• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANYWAYS... I haven't even watched the trailer for Identical yet. I dunno why, I might when I get home. It's just weird seeing him in other roles. :lol: (Someone mentioned it or posted a clip or something up there, that's why I'm mentioning it. In case that was completely random.)

Oh I have a question about Identical. Okay, it has to do with twins right? So is Jon sort of playing two characters? Is he the twin(s)? Cuz if so I think that's awesome, but I could be completely wrong here. o_O

You should watch the trailer! It's pretty good. Jon scares me a bit, though. And, yup... he plays two characters: Rich and Mark Washington.

I seriously hope it's close to the book as possible (story wise, not raunchy wise). I REALLY enjoyed the book.

Gasp, Kristine, those pictures are DEVINE!

And thank you, great_snowflake for posting the awesome promo pics!

*peeks in* :alienblush:

Thanks for the pics great snowflake!

I come bearing gifts! Here are the Ryan caps from last night's episode Happy Birthday . Enjoy!

Awesome caps! (nobody seems to be making Miami ones anymore. :() Would you mind if I used some of the ones on your album to make icons? Will definitely credit.

Theresa said:
Quick, go to this link; it is a short clip of Jon in the movie Identical. It may be removed very quickly so you have to view it now! He looks absolutely adorable here!

Was curious so I checked it out. :p It's neat to see him in something other than CSI:Miami (and something relatively recent as well?). I'm hoping he gets more dynamic things to do on the show because there's a lot of potential there for him to really excel.
Match Made In Hell might be a breath of fresh air.
I'd rather we got a season long arc with him rather than the Brotherly Duo. :eek:

I still haven't seen the movies release date... does anyone know?! I probably missed it posted somewhere... I'm def interested in seeing it. It is strange seeing him in other roles, just because I adore the character of Ryan Wolfe SO much! This movie seems to really showcase his acting skills though. At least Miami hasn't completely wasted his talent this season... I'm excited for that certain upcoming episode like you would not believe.

Luf! I love it when you post Ryan stuff... I'm all over that. LOL. And no wonder he has the most likes, you know, he is wayyy more popular than he used to be... and if the number of threads he has here is any hint.... ;) That's why I thought of making a Ryan one... There is one, JonTogo Support has a Twitter and a Tumblr, but she doesn't post anymore (maybe once a month!). I think there should be lots and lots of Togo-fied spam on Tumblr!

^^
I finally got to see the "Identical" clip on youtube.Although the clip is short,it gives you a peek of Jon's great versatility.
The only thing I've seen regarding a release date is 2011.

Thanks for all the pics and caps. :)
Ryan in the white suit... so we're back to the Miami Vice clothing style? LOL. Doesn't matter, he still looks handsome.

My internet wasn't working this morning.

Yours too? Mine went down last night and just came back up a little less than an hour ago.

I would watch the episode from other day, but I'm afraid my internet will go down again in the middle of it lol. I may just wait until I'm sure its fixed for good... or at least for a while lol.

ANYWAYS... I haven't even watched the trailer for Identical yet. I dunno why, I might when I get home. It's just weird seeing him in other roles. :lol: (Someone mentioned it or posted a clip or something up there, that's why I'm mentioning it. In case that was completely random.)

Oh I have a question about Identical. Okay, it has to do with twins right? So is Jon sort of playing two characters? Is he the twin(s)? Cuz if so I think that's awesome, but I could be completely wrong here. o_O

You should watch the trailer! It's pretty good. Jon scares me a bit, though. And, yup... he plays two characters: Rich and Mark Washington.

I seriously hope it's close to the book as possible (story wise, not raunchy wise). I REALLY enjoyed the book.
Haha, that's why I'm scared to watch it, cuz he might be scary in it. >.< Suppose that's just good acting though. I probably will watch it later on. :D

Luf! I love it when you post Ryan stuff... I'm all over that. LOL. And no wonder he has the most likes, you know, he is wayyy more popular than he used to be... and if the number of threads he has here is any hint.... ;) That's why I thought of making a Ryan one... There is one, JonTogo Support has a Twitter and a Tumblr, but she doesn't post anymore (maybe once a month!). I think there should be lots and lots of Togo-fied spam on Tumblr!
Hahaa, yes I do. :p If you ever do make a FY Ryan Wolfe I'll definitely be a follower. ;) I follow that support one too, on Tumblr, but yea they don't post that often sadly.

IMDB indicates Jon's movie Identical will be in theaters February 2011. Take this with a grain of salt because this is the only place that this information appears and therefore it cannot be confirmed.

Theaters?! That'd be awesome for him, if it were true. :D Could be, couldn't be... 50/50 shot with it on IMDB! Thanks for sharing, though.

Yeah, I'm gonna make one. He's to hot to not have an entire dashboard full of his pics! :p Look out, tumblr! Haha.

AND.. it's time for a quick round of... NAME THAT ARM:

Guess, Guess, GUESS!

Uh yeah- sorry. HAD TO! :D (Hotness at it's best!)

I'll guess..That arm is "On the Hook"!

LOL.The shoes are cute too. I have to wonder if some of what we see as far as wardrobe this season is Jon's preference, such as the shoes in BBS guess picture.
From TV Guide
Do you know if the CSI: Miami writers are planning a love interest for Horatio? — Samantha
ADAM:
Yes, they are! "We're definitely thinking that way," co-executive producer Barry O'Brien tells us. This season? Eh, maybe? "Horatio has had impactful stories with female victims throughout the entire season," O'Brien says. "You're seeing his sensitivity in that setting and the way he dedicates himself to a woman in jeopardy. I think the natural next step is to deepen his personal life as well. ...That's definitely a goal of ours." Hmm... maybe it's the sexy new trace evidence tech who will make business personal.
I guess it would be too much to have the sexy new trace tech show an interest in Ryan.

Last edited:
The shoes are sooo adorable, and so him! :D I would think he may have a say in it, at least this season. He seems so relaxed and just.. in tune!

As for the love interest, I thought the exact same thing. That'd be hot, fun, and cute. I don't see why Ryan can't at least get some type of lovin!!

Thanks for sharing great snowflake. They should put Ryan in white more often:drool:

I come bearing gifts! Here are the Ryan caps from last night's episode Happy Birthday . Enjoy!

Thanks Kristine; a great job as always!!:thumbsup:

I'll guess..That arm is "On the Hook"!

Do you know if the CSI: Miami writers are planning a love interest for Horatio? — Samantha
ADAM: Yes, they are! "We're definitely thinking that way," co-executive producer Barry O'Brien tells us. This season? Eh, maybe? "Horatio has had impactful stories with female victims throughout the entire season," O'Brien says. "You're seeing his sensitivity in that setting and the way he dedicates himself to a woman in jeopardy. I think the natural next step is to deepen his personal life as well. ...That's definitely a goal of ours." Hmm... maybe it's the sexy new trace evidence tech who will make business personal.

I guess it would be too much to have the sexy new trace tech show an interest in Ryan.

As for the love interest, I thought the exact same thing. That'd be hot, fun, and cute. I don't see why Ryan can't at least get some type of lovin!!

It would give Ryan a personal life and darn it all the man does need some lovin'!!

Knowing Miami,whoever the love interest is that they pick for Horatio will be the perfect age for Ryan.

*peeks in* :alienblush:

Awesome caps! (nobody seems to be making Miami ones anymore. :() Would you mind if I used some of the ones on your album to make icons? Will definitely credit.

Please do! That's what they are there for: to :drool: over and make caps with!

So glad everyone enjoyed the caps!

I do NOT want the new lab tech paired with Ryan at all! That would piss me off beyond belief and probably make me automatically hate the character. Why is it that whenever a new female joins a show people automatically go to the "they should be paired with this/that character" thing? New girl added to show (who is on the same team) just to be love interest to an already existing team member is such a cliche and not a good one. This show already has enough cliches to keep those who make fun of it busy. Why give them more ammunition?

IF Ryan gets a love interest, it should NOT be anyone he works with. It should be someone who had a totally different job (just not a reporter LOL).
Maybe the purpose of the writers introducing Ryan's ex-girlfriend in this episode is because they intend to have the two of them get back together. That to me (if the actress is the one the casting sheet said it would be- can't remember her name, but she was blonde and looks like she'd look cute with Ryan) would be much better than an office romance.
There are way too many "office romances" going on in these shows. Gil/Sara on CSI: LV (even though he's not there), Danny/Lindsay on NY, Catherine/Vartann on LV and Eric/Calleigh. Why on Earth does there need to be yet another office romance? Can't just one of these people find someone they don't work with to romance? :lol: I would love it if Ryan was the one to do that. :lol:

^^
Truthfully,if there were a romance between Ryan and the tech,she would be shown so rarely,it wouldn't matter. I would love for Ryan to have an outside love interest,but I doubt that's going to happen.It's not as if the tech is on the team itself.I'm sure it's a moot point though,I don't think there's going to be any love for Ryan in or out of the lab and that includes the person mentioned in the
the spoiler tab.

And yes,I'am in a bad mood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back