• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I suggest buying the DVD for Christmas! Jon has some very cute moments in almost all of the behind-the-scenes clips.

Then I suggest buying the DVD for Christmas! Jon has some very cute moments in almost all of the behind-the-scenes clips.
I have the DVD's and I enjoy them. I wonder if there is one of those large cut out size cardboard images of Jon around? Do you know what I mean? I can then move him around the house with me. He can stand quietly by my side when I read or I'm on the computer,watch me sleep,etc.

I have the DVD's and I enjoy them. I wonder if there is one of those large cut out size cardboard images of Jon around? Do you know what I mean? I can then move him around the house with me. He can stand quietly by my side when I read or I'm on the computer,watch me sleep,etc.

that sounds very cool you know. and temptating.
you know having your own Jon to take with your wherever and whenever you want....
ahh *sigh*
*dreamy eyes*

You girls can have the cut out. I will take the real thing ! :lol:

They are showing the epi with Stetler and the diamonds, here in the UK soon. Another opportunity for me to see Jon's fine acting. He did so well in that episode. I did find it funny when I was reading a review of the epi in the paper. The reviewer said that even though the csi's are supposed to be all professional, that as soon as one of them falls under suspicion for something they "act like a group of sulky teenagers, fighting over a bag of chips" :) I have to agree with them. Not really on that particular episode- but the one where H was shot, the way Cal and Eric turned on Ryan was kinda like some silly fight on the playground.

^^
LOL,believe me,I think we would all take the real thing.
I did find it funny when I was reading a review of the epi in the paper. The reviewer said that even though the csi's are supposed to be all professional, that as soon as one of them falls under suspicion for something they "act like a group of sulky teenagers, fighting over a bag of chips" :) I have to agree with them. Not really on that particular episode- but the one where H was shot, the way Cal and Eric turned on Ryan was kinda like some silly fight on the playground.
I have to agree with the reviewer. When H was shot,I remember thinking I was glad not to be working with them.It's one of the reasons I like Natalia,she's willing to give a person the benefit of the doubt.I also am liking Walter because of his nonjudgemental attitude.When Ryan's gambling was bought up in the last episode,Walter was great about it.

Yeah, I have all of the necessary DVD's (my bank account is still upset at me). Though, you've given me a great idea for a Christmas Marathon, :: snickers ::

Ryan Wolfe marathon, be ready for me...because I deserve the yumness after this Irish Nutcracker season is over! =).

Just gotta say, Ryan was freaking GORGEOUS tonight. That blue- and the hair... oh... goodness. The only downfall? He shoulda been in every scene!!! (which is every week, but I'm saying!) ;)

Just gotta say, Ryan was freaking GORGEOUS tonight. That blue- and the hair... oh... goodness. The only downfall? He shoulda been in every scene!!! (which is every week, but I'm saying!) ;)

Agreed! The episode was seriously lacking Ryan last night too. Loved him on the phone with the person from the restaurant, lol!

There could have definitely been more Ryan last night.I could consol myself by thinking he will have more time in a least one upcoming episode(Match Made In Hell) and I saw him in last night's version of next weeks promo.

(edited)I did send a feedback after reading Theresa's comment in the episode thread, you can take a look there. She mentioned more time of course,but also adding a little more to his personality.Of course,there may be more coming,but it doesn't hurt to let TPTB know what we would like to see in his character,nicely of course.

Last edited:
His first scene (when it's Walter and him interrogating the friend) the audience first only sees his arm... I literally said aloud "I know that arm!"

Okay, maybe I'm obsessing a little too much now...

But he was hot nonetheless.

His first scene (when it's Walter and him interrogating the friend) the audience first only sees his arm... I literally said aloud "I know that arm!"

:lol: Too funny!

BTW: love your Christmas name, I'm a huge Beatles fan, don't know if you are and did that intentionally or not.

Not obsessing at all,I knew the arm too.
Ryan "The Arm" Wolfe,LOL.

:lol: Too funny!

BTW: love your Christmas name, I'm a huge Beatles fan, don't know if you are and did that intentionally or not.

Oh, haha! Didn't even realize it! But, yes, I am a major Beatles fan. It was originally from The Irish Nutcracker, but now I feel the need to include those lovely men, =).

Ugh my stupid VCR didn't record the show. Even though I had it set correctly (because it recorded Supernatural on Friday without issue), it decided to switch itself to a.m. when I had it set on p.m. It does that every once in a while for some reason. I really hate having to watch shows on my computer... so were his few scenes worth the annoyance of having to watch it on my computer screen or should I wait until it repeats?

^^ The episode was good, IMO! He didn't have to many scenes, but to me, they were worth watching... mostly because of his famous arm---

:lol: JK about that, but really, I'd probably watch, if I were you. :D

GG!!! I did the EXACT same thing. omgeeee! We're obsessively in love with Mr. Togo, I will admit that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back