• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I don't post as often as some of you do; but I love Jon/Ryan as you do. I have gone back every single day and voted for him; we can vote up until November 9th. So keep flooding them with votes and CBS with positive feedback for the ramped up screetime. He is so deserving.

Doesn't matter how often you post, it's all the same! :) I am going to do that as well, and flood them with positive feedback. It would be amazing to see him nominated for a People's Choice Award! SO DESERVING.

^ Slower- It doesnt matter how many times you post on this thread. Real life has a tendency to get in the way of things like this! You are one of the Wolfe pack, no matter how often you or anyone else manages to get the time to come on here.

I have submitted my votes. I didnt realise you could do it more than once. i will be back on that site tomorrow!

Hi guys, I don't post as often as some of you do; but I love Jon/Ryan as you do. I have gone back every single day and voted for him; we can vote up until November 9th. So keep flooding them with votes and CBS with positive feedback for the ramped up screetime. He is so deserving.

I want to vote and vote often too:lol:. Can anyone tell me where to go and how to do it?

Doesn't matter how often you post, it's all the same! :) I am going to do that as well, and flood them with positive feedback. It would be amazing to see him nominated for a People's Choice Award! SO DESERVING.

^ Slower- It doesnt matter how many times you post on this thread. Real life has a tendency to get in the way of things like this! You are one of the Wolfe pack, no matter how often you or anyone else manages to get the time to come on here.

I agree with BBS and Solitaire; you are one of us no matter how often you post!! I am lucky enough to have access to a computer at the end of most days before I leave work and at home on the weekends.

I love the idea of all of us using the same picture for our icons!! I have one all ready to go. Since all of us are different and creative people, I can see alot of variation on the same theme!!:thumbsup:

I want to vote and vote often too:lol:. Can anyone tell me where to go and how to do it?
Here is the link.Go to the TV portion. You can write in your choice if they're not listed.You can write Jon in under favorite crime fighter and favorite TV drama actor. While there you can vote on other things as well,such as favorite crime drama for which all of the CSI's are listed.
Let's definitely do the positive posting to CBC.

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/

Oh, I didn't know you could vote more than once :devil: It's worth the insanely long loading time to show support for Jon.

I think I might actually vote Miami as favourite crime drama...any other time it would've been Vegas or the Mentalist, but I think the writers have really pulled it out of the bag this season, especially by giving Jon and Eva more material to work with :thumbsup:

Oh, I like the sound of the icon...could I put mine in a banner instead? I really like my current icon :)

Ugh, that's the best I could do with my crappy Paint program :scream: I really wish my Photodraw would start working again...Anyway, that's my attempt :lol:

Ugh, that's the best I could do with my crappy Paint program :scream: I really wish my Photodraw would start working again...Anyway, that's my attempt :lol:

Do you want me to try one for you? I can work on it tonight if you tell me what you want it to say and what size you want.

Staying on topic: Did someone say Presumed Guilty earlier? ;)

Do you want me to try one for you? I can work on it tonight if you tell me what you want it to say and what size you want.

Gasp! Changing my mind, I'm making an icon outta one of these! Check out that gorgeous smile... so adorable, =).

Either myself or Kristine (or both of us) could make a banner and post it, so anyone who prefers to use that as opposed to an icon can!

OH. ME, ME, MEEEE. Presumed Guilty is one of my all time FAVORITE episodes. Gah... :drool: Those pics! I have the HOTTEST scene ever (which happens to be from THAT episode) uploaded to my youtube channel. I must admit, I can't stop watching it once I start. Goooodness.

Hot, Hot, HOT!

Either myself or Kristine (or both of us) could make a banner and post it, so anyone who prefers to use that as opposed to an icon can!
Thanks to both Kristine and BBB for that great offer.I am challanged in the icon/banner making area being that I can't even understand the directions for Photoshop Elements.I find it as bad as the chemistry I took years ago( though I did manage to somehow get a passing grade)I'm sure you both will do a great job!

Ryan was really hot(but when is he not) in that episode.He looked hot,his attitude was hot,he was just the "whole" hot package.

Thanks for the great offers FFF and BBS! I think I'll just stick with the one I have until my laptop starts behaving itself- the tech guy said my Photodraw should be back in a week or so:)

Besides, I like making my own icons and banners (and I certainly don't use it as an excuse to ogle my collection of Ryan pics :devil:)

Thanks for the great offers FFF and BBS! I think I'll just stick with the one I have until my laptop starts behaving itself- the tech guy said my Photodraw should be back in a week or so:)

No problem, if anyone needs anything feel free to ask! I'm better at making them for others than for myself, lol!

DracoFiend said:
Besides, I like making my own icons and banners (and I certainly don't use it as an excuse to ogle my collection of Ryan pics :devil:)

:lol: I hear ya on that!

NO problem! :) I like the one you have now. :) I was just saying anyone who wants a banner instead, we'll give it a go. (GF, you'll get one for sure!) I am loving seeing that picture any way I can... it's just... *no words*

(And no worries, I love making banners/icons to swoon over my pic collection as well!) :devil:

One more day until new hotness! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back