• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, there sure are getting Ryan right so far this year. And kudos for more screentime for both he and Natalia:thumbsup:. And loving the emphasis on the team as well. Will have to send my compliments to CBS when I have time.

I also am looking forward to next week and Ryan's role in the whole thing.

I have a question: did anyone besides me think that in the first scene Kenneth McGuire was in (the character whose head Meemo was holding a gun to at the end), he raided Ryan's wardrobe and stole the orange shirt and tie from Collateral Damage from S7:lol::lol::lol:?

Boy, there sure are getting Ryan right so far this year. And kudos for more screentime for both he and Natalia:thumbsup:. And loving the emphasis on the team as well. Will have to send my compliments to CBS when I have time.

The writers are doing a great job this season with Ryan.I'm loving the increased screentime for the two of them,Frank could be seen a little more,especially in the type of episode that just aired.Really loving the team focus too,we haven't seen that for a while.
Next weeks' episode looks to be a good one.

^^
We always look forward to your great caps FFF.
Agree,it was a great job with Ryan last night.

Jon's movie "Identical" is now listed on imdb.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1748051/

Look at my great new banner!

Thanks for the link.:thumbsup:

I love your banner (ain't it the truth:lol:) Was a little hesitant to post mine; hopefully the wording won't offend anyone. Thought the sentiment was fitting to the situation:lol:

^^

I love your banner (ain't it the truth:lol:) Was a little hesitant to post mine; hopefully the wording won't offend anyone. Thought the sentiment was fitting to the situation:lol:

Yay for "Identical" being posted finally. Maybe now we'll start getting more updates about it, i.e. release date.

I absolutely love both banners. Anything with Ryan/Jon is considered awesome in my book!

Both banners are great. Miamiwolfe- the wording is funny and it fits.
Glad to hear that they are doing so well with Ryan. Good screentime and being in character makes this a great start to the season. Yet another epi I havent got time to watch. I will definitely have to see next weeks- sounds like a good one!

The writers are doing a great job this season with Ryan.I'm loving the increased screentime for the two of them,Frank could be seen a little more,especially in the type of episode that just aired.Really loving the team focus too,we haven't seen that for a while.
Next weeks' episode looks to be a good one.

I agree; if future episodes are as good as the four we've already seen then this could be one of my favourites seasons since way back in Season 3 :thumbsup:

Next week's episode is the one that's got Ryan all dressed up like Bond, right? I really cant wait to see it :drool:;)

^^

Can't wait for the caps FFF, you always do a great job with them!

I love both banners as well...then again, anything with Jon/Ryan in it is good with me :lol:

I love the banner, MiamiWolfe! I agree, anything Ryan/Jon is awesome in my book.

It is SO amazing/awesome to see the same pic done as an icon/banner in so many different ways. I love it!!!!!!!!! :D

^^

Your banner is great and appropriate too.I love the look on Ryan's face.
I agree; if future episodes are as good as the four we've already seen then this could be one of my favourites seasons since way back in Season 3 :thumbsup:

Next week's episode is the one that's got Ryan all dressed up like Bond, right? I really cant wait to see it :drool:;)
This season is great so far,this could be a favorite season of mine too.
I'm looking forward to the next episode.It's always good to see Horatio,Ryan and Natalia.

Thanks for the banner BBS.

OMG that was awesome! i managed to see about 7 different dreams which all involved Ryan Wolfe!
and the first one was the only i still remember in more details- my first school, first school's german teacher, hallway to swimming pool, a girl who i haven't seen in my life but she still was in my dream wanting to give something to Ryan. AND desk where sat Ryan (his name was called in my dream many times).

i wish if i had dream translator and i'd know what that means. i has to mean something:eek: who else in their bright minds would be blessed to see Jon/Ryan in their dreams and so constantly?

my guess is- yesterday's epi needed MORE RYAN:guffaw:

no other explanation. or maybe i'm totally crazy? :lol:
ahh who knows but i couldn't keep silence:hugegrin:
i had the compulsion to share with you :lol:

Yummy--the camera also showed off his well developed arm muscles in this last episode. Good screentime? I was actually getting worried about Ryan's lack of screentime in Manhunt; there was a good 20-25 minutes where he disappeared. Also, I am starting to miss the boyish charm; he has been very serious this season, acting very much like the grownup. Also, hope they start showing some character development but am optimistic they will soon.

I wasn't expecting as much time as Ryan got in Manhunt.I fully expected it would be a Horatio/Eric episode as early as the spoilers.You are so right about his arms Theresa,they are incredible.
He has been very serous this season also,we need some Ryan and Walter lighter moments.
Would like to see some character development,I've always wanted to know what makes him the person that he is. Did his parents place high standards on the kids,or does he have a "perfect" sibling and it was hard to live in his or her shadow,is he the youngest,etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back