• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too bad that the video is down already.Guess it's a good thing I watched it so many times the other day.What was that,a teaser video?

Yeah I think so - I also think it's something from the editing room. Too bad, I could watch that 11 second video over and over....:p:guffaw:

I think it was because some bad comments were made there about how this could kill Jon Togo's career and that he should stick to making shorts with Justin Long, something like that. It might be why they deleted the video, and probably some other stuff about the movie being deleted as well. Because of bad commenting. I just saw those comments before the video got deleted.

tnx greatfan, i saw this episode but still am confused how i missed that moment. only explanation i can find is that someone disturbed me with silly questions or smth.
ah should watch it again...
i still think it was one of the best Ryan episode in last season.

oh is that boxing video really removed? phew i may be lucky:guffaw: i got it so i can watch it and wonder about that movie.

btw just saw the other video.
OMG dunno why but it was creepy...
somehow looking at Jon made me felt creepy. wow that is a talent. if he can scare me he's absolutely gifted actor.
that's why i like only few actors/actresses.
but Jon is way ahead of them all.

Last edited:
I think it was because some bad comments were made there about how this could kill Jon Togo's career and that he should stick to making shorts with Justin Long, something like that. It might be why they deleted the video, and probably some other stuff about the movie being deleted as well. Because of bad commenting. I just saw those comments before the video got deleted.
It looks as if two of the videos are now gone.Some people are just so irritating,they make it a practice to post nasty comments all the time.I think it makes them feel better about their poor pitiful lives.Plenty of actors,some of them big names, have done and still do indie films.Actors have to sometimes take a chance on projects,branch out,try something new or different.I wish Jon and the film maker the best of luck.

Last edited:
It looks as if two of the videos are now gone.Some people are just so irritating,they make it a practice to post nasty comments all the time.I think it makes them feel better about their poor pitiful lives.Plenty of actors,some of them big names, have done and still do indie films.Actors have to sometimes take a chance on projects,branch out,try something new or different.I wish Jon and the film maker the best of luck.

Everything I've seen indicates that Jon's performance in this film is outstanding and I can't WAIT to see it.

I'm thrilled that Jon is doing other things and if it's indie films, so what. I generally find indie films better than the studio backed films. A lot of big name actors who appear in the feature films backed by large studios will do indie films just so they can have the pleasure of doing a film that they truly believe in.

I too wish Jon and those behind this film the best of luck. Jon in such an incredibly gifted actor, I'm extremely anxious to see him doing something not Ryan Wolfe/CSI Miami so that he gets a chance to really show what he can do.

Last edited:
well i personally don't care what kind of movie it is. never caught difference or meaning of 'indie movie' so as long as it keeps my attention (movie or tv show) and interest.

actually i think Jon is very talented and he can bring to life every character he plays.

ah can't wait for that movie. hope it'll be somewhere near my country so i could at least drool untill get money.

I'm thrilled that Jon is doing other things and if it's indie films, so what. I generally find indie films better than the studio backed films. A lot of big name actors who appear in the feature films backed by large studios will do indie films just so they can have the pleasure of doing a film that they truly believe in.
One of my favorite films is an indie starring John Travolta and Scarlett Johansson.
Some of the big stars will actually back the indie themselves, and take a much smaller salary because they believe in the film so much.
Whenever Jon's film comes out, I plan to see it.Hopefully it will be easy to track and not be lost.

All of the videos regarding the movie have now been removed. Probably just as well; they were probably meant as teasers. Why leave yourself open to abusers.

I like that Jon seems to genuinely love the craft of acting and wants to do non-traditional roles, and not just marketable ones. He does seem to be one of those rare actors that don't need the spotlight to prove their own self-worth by constantly promoting themselves. He just wants to do what he loves!

Last edited:
All of the videos regarding the movie have now been removed. Probably just as well; they were probably meant as teasers. Why leave yourself open to abusers.

I like that Jon seems to genuinely love the craft of acting and wants to do non-traditional roles, and not just marketable ones. He does seem to be one of those rare actors that don't need the spotlight to prove their own self-worth by constantly promoting themselves. He just wants to do what he loves!

Aw darn, I would've totally watched them every day :(

I agree with you completely! I don't understand why anyone would think doing an indie film would ruin his career... As mentioned before, plenty of people even more well-known and higher-paid than Jon do indie films. And IMO there are quite a few indies out there that are even better than a lot of mainstream rubbish. :rolleyes: Oh well. I think as long as the people who make the film believe in it and enjoy making it, it'll be a good one. I just ordered the book online, can't wait to read it! :hugegrin:

YAY I FINALLY GET AN AVATAR!!! lol :guffaw:I'm so excited. You like??!! :hugegrin:

:angel:

Anyway, I'm also glad that I have this forum to come to in order to release all my built-up anxiety/excitement/:drool:/obsession with CSIM lol. I watched the ET segment mentioned over on the spoiler thread. I was a little disappointed that they didn't interview Jon about the new season... :( My official countdown to Oct. 3 has begun!

28:07:08

YAY I FINALLY GET AN AVATAR!!! lol :guffaw:I'm so excited. You like??!! :hugegrin:

:angel:

Anyway, I'm also glad that I have this forum to come to in order to release all my built-up anxiety/excitement/:drool:/obsession with CSIM lol. I watched the ET segment mentioned over on the spoiler thread. I was a little disappointed that they didn't interview Jon about the new season... :( My official countdown to Oct. 3 has begun!

28:07:08

congrats:)

like your avatar. so lovely pic:)

i'm glad about you:)
i'm counting days too, though i know i won't be able to watch CSIM on 3rd october:(
but anyways i'm waiting:lol:

Just a few comments:

Love the avatar WolfWings "Milkshake Buddies Forever":lol:.

Who cares about those nuckleheads and their less than favorable comments about the movie ruining Jon's career. We know better. Jon is going to do well in whatever he does; he's that good.

The Wolfe Pack is awesome. I noticed we are slipping up on 1000 posts. So you know what that means for some of you with more of an imgination than I have:lol:. Ok I'll take a shot at naming the new thread. How about Ryan Wolfe Man of Mystery. :guffaw::guffaw:I'm craking myself up now; gotta go.

WolfWings- Milkshake Buddies! :lol: Love the avatar and saying.

I'm assuming that indie movies are the sort of low budget, straight to DVD type? In which case I say 'screw you' to those haters. At least all of us know that Jon is perfectly able and talented and that an indy movie (which I usually find highly enjoyable) will certainly not ruin his career :rolleyes: Silly haters...

Thread naming? Heh heh, I can think of a few cheesy ones:

Remedy for Togo Fever - from a comment earlier in this thread.

Hero of our Hearts - Since tptb seem set on making him out to be the morally conflicted bad guy :shifty:

More Tight Tees and Sprinklers - Speaks for itself :D

Ugh, please excuse me if they were terribly lame...

No lamer than mine DragonFriend95. :lol: I loved "Tight tees and Sprinklers". Imagination just ran away with me. Thanks for the visual.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back