• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone been sending their feedback to CBS? I think we've covered the main problems (Ryan's dumbing down, OOCness) but we can never support Jon enough :lol: I missed Sunday's but I sent one today and Monday to make up for it.

And a slightly off topic question: Is Point of Impact worth bearing the horrid OOC Ryan moment to watch? It's on tonight but there's another show I'm interested in as well...
Ditto what MiamiWolfe said.This was one of the episodes I disliked the most,that "I'm hungry" statement almost ruined the entire episode for me.The positive is that the dumbing down, OCC stuff started getting better soon after that episode.I did watch the episode,but I sent feedback complaining about it again.
I'm still sending feedback,if something pops in my head,I send feedback.
For instance,Jon looks very healthy now,I think he should have a lot more action scenes. He should also have more of a leadreship role,I've sent feedback about both of these areas.

aw geez forget again. just like other stuff. being away from home makes me forget important things. ah but still my opera mini doesn't allow me to access CBS. damn it. how i hate monitor missing and cable internet.
ah but i'll try over and over again. i must help you guys. it's my mission :guffaw:

but when i get access i'll send many feedbacks :guffaw:

BlueDiamondStar- Are you sure you can't get to CBS with Opera Mini? I can go there just fine with mine...

I tried to watch POI, but after a bit of :brickwall: and a lot of :scream: I plugged in the S3 DVD instead. I actually found the fact that Walter was tutoring Ryan on pretty much everything a lot worse than his OOC. I mean he has been on the team for about five years longer, if anyone it should be Ryan acting the mentor.

I'm in serious agreement for Ryan in a leadership role. I'm just waiting for him to don his own set of sunnies :lol: Really though, Ryan is more than capable enough to handle that sort of role (unlike some CSI's I could mention) and Jon is also more than talented enough to pull it off!

I hadn't realized how much "Point of Impact" annoyed me; until I rewatched it. The fact that Ryan wanted to go eat in the middle of a crime scene; especially when Jon had put on a few pounds (tptb how insulting), then another skirting around the height issue when Walter asked him how he fit under the vehicle, and then having Walter explain everything to Ryan like he was some rookie CSI fresh out of school.:rolleyes: It impoved immensly towards the end of the season. I just hope they continue to remember who he is in season 9.

I watched 'Point of Impact' for the first time last night, and it annoyed me as well. I thought the 'i'm hungry' scene might not have been that bad, but the fact that he was rushing to judgement at a crime scene in order to hurry off and get food- it doesnt fit the Ryan that has been presented to us from his very first episode as someone who is dedicated to his job, and is very thorough. There is no way he would do that.
And then Walter having to tell him absolutely everything. That was ok when it was related to the painting, a few episodes back, because Walter was supposed to have that qualification in art. But Ryan should have known about all that stuff with the car. I agree it should have been Ryan teaching Walter.
I really want to see him in a leadership role. It would definitely suit him. I just have my fingers crossed that they aren't going to start tinkering with the character again in the coming season.

Ohh- and thanks to whoever posted those pictures before.

Wow, that's pretty hot! Thank you, thank you! I guess we know where he got the incentive to get in shape; looks like he is shirtless alot through the movie! The director also indicates that he will be offering fans a pre-release of the DVD. However, before being quick to get a copy, I would want to know the rating of the movie. No one has indicated that yet so I am going to holdoff until more is known. I may be a prude, but it is hard for me to watch a movie (sorry, even with Jon in it) that is filled with profanity in every other sentence, and if it is based closely on the book, there could be alot of bedroom scenes.

The thing that irritated me most in Point Of Impact was the fact that Walter who is a new CSI teaches Ryan who is a CSI for over 5 years.

The thing that irritated me most in Point Of Impact was the fact that Walter who is a new CSI teaches Ryan who is a CSI for over 5 years.
That irritated me a lot too.It was one of the complaints I voiced in my feedback email to CBS.
Guys, look what I just found out of boredom tonight..I think it's also from Bleecker Street. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-8pOywMYsY

Oh...my...

:: falls off chair ::

Thank you.

Remind you, I just watched this at work. I got strange looks when I squealed, :lol:
It can be dangerous to watch anything with Jon/Ryan at work but it sure is worth it.I like coming home from work after a long hard day and finding that someone has posted something really good.

I hadn't realized how much "Point of Impact" annoyed me; until I rewatched it. The fact that Ryan wanted to go eat in the middle of a crime scene; especially when Jon had put on a few pounds (tptb how insulting), then another skirting around the height issue when Walter asked him how he fit under the vehicle, and then having Walter explain everything to Ryan like he was some rookie CSI fresh out of school.:rolleyes: It impoved immensly towards the end of the season. I just hope they continue to remember who he is in season 9.

I cringe everytime I see that "I'm Hungry" scene. Actually most of the eppie irritates me for the reasons already given. Why did they have to make Ryan such a lazy shifless dunce?!:brickwall: I never did understand any reasoning behind it. Glad it got better as the season wore on, and hopefully it will continue throughout ALL of season nine and beyond.

Guys, look what I just found out of boredom tonight..I think it's also from Bleecker Street. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-8pOywMYsY

Thank you dreamer!! Gosh does he look GOOD:drool:

It can be dangerous to watch anything with Jon/Ryan at work but it sure is worth it.I like coming home from work after a long hard day and finding that someone has posted something really good.

It brightens up a day for me as well:thumbsup:

oh yes DragonFriend really couldn't. tried approximately 7 times before software stopped responding and showed error. than my phone hunged up on it compeletely and i shut it off. will try again this evening. hope it'll work this time.

speaking of that video someone gave me a link on twitter but all i could do was to add it to my huge playlist. but i bet it's worth for downloading. will try to do that.

oh boy :falling off chair: :grabs table: :shakes head: :blinks few times to make sure it's not a dream:
WOW definately wanna see that movie. :eek:
:drool:

Last edited:
Wow, that's pretty hot! Thank you, thank you! I guess we know where he got the incentive to get in shape; looks like he is shirtless alot through the movie! The director also indicates that he will be offering fans a pre-release of the DVD. However, before being quick to get a copy, I would want to know the rating of the movie. No one has indicated that yet so I am going to holdoff until more is known. I may be a prude, but it is hard for me to watch a movie (sorry, even with Jon in it) that is filled with profanity in every other sentence, and if it is based closely on the book, there could be alot of bedroom scenes.

Meh you're not a prude. Sounds like simply being smart to me. I haven't read the book yet, though I think someone on this forum mentioned it was pretty dark. Depending on how much the DVD costs, I may just buy it anyway and risk it.

It'll be interesting to see Jon in such a dark role. I've seen just about everything he's been in, and for the most part he's been cast as the typical "nice guy" of some kind who's sweet and a little bit goofy :p. He does it so well lol but I'm sure he could do justice to any character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back