• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do all the good things in life have to be videos? Well, it'll give me more incentive to get my proper internet up and running ;)

I'm hoping that Netflix or Amazon will be my saviours when the movie comes out, especially since the thought of a talented, good looking actor like Jon Togo playing the baddie makes me :drool: Of course, there's nothing wrong with him being a saint either...

Wow. Jon's goooood. That whole "byye" in the higher pitched tone is just...kinda scary. Like I could see him as a serial killer type of scary. I love it -- thanks for the links. :p

Wow. Jon's goooood. That whole "byye" in the higher pitched tone is just...kinda scary. Like I could see him as a serial killer type of scary. I love it -- thanks for the links. :p

Oh, there we go...Ryan could have an evil twin on the loose in the middle of a killing spree... :: come on writers!!!! ::

Seriously, though. That particular moment was :: shivers :: a little too convincing.

WOW it's all i can say.
hmm idea of Ryan having an evil twin... well for my imagination was fairly enough :guffaw: just as much any other crazy idea i had.
yeah well that could be a very great Ryan-centric episode.
though i know there's already enough drama on show i'd risk to say it again, another creepy episode wouldn't hurt. ok i'm again somewhere in my head.
but actually i already have an imaginary of Ryan having twin, not evil yet but who knows...

sometimes i feel like psychic a bit. too much things has happened just as i was imagining...

Wow, that scene was awesome! Jon is really good. What a neat idea for Miami; an evil twin for Ryan! I wish the writers would do something wild and crazy and outside the box like that this year. How about Ryan being at the wrong place at the wrong time while off work, like playing golf or on a date with a new girlfriend. They tried to be creative with Backfire but didn't quite pull it off.

Wow, that scene was awesome! Jon is really good. What a neat idea for Miami; an evil twin for Ryan! I wish the writers would do something wild and crazy and outside the box like that this year. How about Ryan being at the wrong place at the wrong time while off work, like playing golf or on a date with a new girlfriend. They tried to be creative with Backfire but didn't quite pull it off.

I know something wild and crazy and out the box that the writers can do; portray Ryan in a positive light for once!

Wait, no, something even crazier: give him, Natalia and Frank a whole positive storyline to themselves! :eek: How crazy would that be?

I know something wild and crazy and out the box that the writers can do; portray Ryan in a positive light for once!

Wait, no, something even crazier: give him, Natalia and Frank a whole positive storyline to themselves! :eek: How crazy would that be?
I like your idea Dragon,in fact I posted something similar in another thread.
Jon does look as if he could do the serial killer thing,I could hear the "Criminal Minds" theme music playing in my head as he said goodbye.

I like the way you think, Dragon! Ryan in a totally postive light would be an alien concept on this show, but a very welcome one to a whole lot of fans.

A really postive storyline line for Ryan, Natalia and Frank ... I'm there! :thumbsup:

^ I agree, a storyline that has Ryan in a positive light would be a very good, and unusual thing!
Theresa- I like your idea with the golfing. It is one thing we know about him now. I would love to see him off duty. See what he gets upto in his spare time.

Dreamer- thanks for the link. I have a thing for those very smart suits that he is wearing in that last vid.

man how i managed to miss that about golfing?! i'm so careless sometimes. wondering myself out of reality...
damn next time i should watch episodes twice in a row so i won't miss out important things...

^^
Diamond,the golfing was in the episode where Ryan was arrested, " Time Bomb"
His golf clubs were carried when his home was searched.

Hey guys, just a heads up - the video links that I post I think are temporary. The one with Jonathan boxing has already been taken down. Sorry!

That's too bad that the video is down already.Guess it's a good thing I watched it so many times the other day.What was that,a teaser video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back