Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I like Remedy for Togo Fever,
    Wolfe's Gang(included in previous poll)
    and Hero of our Hearts.
    Whoever makes the next poll should include them all.

I'll try to think of a name later,but I don't think I'll top my last one which is the
    present name of our thread.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I love your avatar Wolfwings!!

I don't know how an indie movie could RUIN his career; a lot of big names have appeared in indies and didn't negatively affect their careers. As long as it is quality and well acted, who cares? And with Jon in it, it WILL be well acted. People just want others to fail just to make themselves feel better....:angryrazz:

I am rather fond of "Remedy for Togo Fever" but there are all good:thumbsup:. I must go along with slower; "Tight tees and Sprinklers" gives me a GREAT visual:devil::drool::devil:. And there weren't lame at all:)

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree,those haters are silly. Some indie films go straight to DVD,others have limited runs in a small number of theaters.A lot of indie films are the ones that are showcased at the "Sundance Festival"(which I believe was started by Robert Redford) every year.As I said before,big name actors have participated in the making of indie films,such as George Clooney and John Travolta. I'm glad to see Jon branch out and try something different.

4. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I'm liking the Tight Tees And Sprinklers one, too! :thumbsup: But, the other titles are good, too.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

No more videos? Darn. I guess I just have to use my imagination to remember them.

I'm really giggling at "Tight Tees and Sprinklers." A nice inside joke as well. =).

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

http://jontogosupport.tumblr.com/

Here's another fan site that is organized well with some great photos. On the first page, there is an adorable photo of Jon at 2 years old.

Regarding a new thread title, I wish we could keep the one we have for another round. I just love it!

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Thanks for the link. He looks very much like his Dad in the pic of the two of them together.

Liking the thread name suggestions so far. The Togo fever one is sticking out for me, but I also like the visual of the sprinkler one! We will have a nice shiny new thread by the time the new season starts. The Wolfe Pack rocks!!

And I totally agree on what has been said about the film. There is nothing wrong with Indie films, and there is often better acting in them. Im glad to see Jon trying something new. Good Luck to him.

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow nice:) "Tight tees and sprinklers" sounds fitting for my thinking as well as funny. Can't believe this thread is already reaching post limit. Time passes so fast...

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If the vids were taken down because of bad comments, why didn't the person who put up the vids just disable comments? You can do that on you tube I believe. I'm not sure if they could have deleted the comments that were already there... but they can re-upload the videos and disable comments... then no one could make inappropriate remarks. If they disabled the comments, I'd watch the vids. I didn't go there to watch them because I was worried that there would be bad comments. :lol: I wish people could just follow the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" mantra that most parents undoubtly teach their children. :lol:

10. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Does seem strange. Also, why did they bother setting up a Facebook page only to take it down? They indicate it is only temporarily but it sure has been a long time. Seems like it would be a good way to promote the movie.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Maybe they didn't know about being able to disable the comments,I didn't. I hope the video's are put back up at some time.I'm going to send the guy a message telling him about disabling the video's and asking him to put the video's back up.I really enjoyed watching Jon in those video's.
    Addendum: The promo pic shown before the start of CSI:Miami showed Horatio,Calleigh and Ryan,what a great surprise.Ryan was wearing the yellow tee that he wore in the finale and of course looked great.An earlier pic showed H,Calleigh and Eric,I wonder if the 3rd person will be rotating among the cast .

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  12. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Heh, always happy to conjure up some nice images of Ryan. I had quite a pleasant time thinking up the 'tight tees' quote :drool::lol:

I'm hoping that the person who put up the vids won't let the silly haters get to them too much and repost them. It'd be nice to watch some of Jon's impeccable acting to celebrate the return of my permanent internet (if that ever happens) :rolleyes:

Still so long until I can try and stream new episodes off the internet...I wonder what Season 9 will do to Ryan's hair. God knows it changes as much as Greg's used to over in LV :lol:

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

14. athlov

athlov Guest

I think you should name the next thread - Ryan/Jon: Finally Shirtless! :drool:

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the link Theresa,Jon is absolutely adorable in that picture.He looks like a little angel wearing (what looks like to me) Winne the Pooh pj's.Two year olds are just so cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.