• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that is Emily in both of those pictures? I didn't recognize her at first, thought she was a fan! I think it is because she is not all glamoured up and is wearing normal shoes. Jon looks great! Wish he would share his diet secrets with us! A new interview is long overdue!

BTW, CBSPressExpress has updated Jon's bio to include his new movie, Bleecker Street. This is a good sign, if CBS is acknowledging his work on the movie and wants to promote it.

hey guys. i'm again left outside of discussion. but at least i managed to make some important steps closer to my wishes.

btw thanks greatfan for pics. Jon looked so happy and i liked it.

hey guys. i'm again left outside of discussion. but at least i managed to make some important steps closer to my wishes.

btw thanks greatfan for pics. Jon looked so happy and i liked it.

You're welcome.Jon does look happy and healthy too.The pic with Jon,Eva and Emily is such a great one,I'm making it my background for a while.

that's awesome greatfan.
i'll try to make up some new pics when i get monitor to my pc. i have some new ideas for other stuff.
ah it's still so far till season premiere.

You're welcome! I just noticed in Jon's dance video that his tatoo is covered up. That is probably because he plays such a dark character and the tatoo was too playful!

You're welcome! I just noticed in Jon's dance video that his tatoo is covered up. That is probably because he plays such a dark character and the tatoo was too playful!
I wasn't sure if his tattoo was covered or not.At one point when he turned a certain direction I thought I saw it,and then at other times I didn't see it.Guess I have another reason to take another look.

Hey does anyone know how to ask Ausiello a question? :confused: I did it once last year I just cnt remember how and I wanna ask him bout Ryan this season.

Hey does anyone know how to ask Ausiello a question? :confused: I did it once last year I just cnt remember how and I wanna ask him bout Ryan this season.
Try ew.com.I asked him questions several times last year too(no answer) and I know others have also. I think he only anwers questions about other characters.I have yet to see a question or answer about Ryan,Natalia or Frank.Good luck,but I do think he's biased.
He is also on twitter.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/

Last edited:
Try ew.com.I asked him questions several times last year too(no answer) and I know others have also. I think he only anwers questions about other characters.I have yet to see a question or answer about Ryan,Natalia or Frank.Good luck,but I do think he's biased.
He is also on twitter.
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/
LOL. I'm actually following him on twitter. Thanks Greatfan. I remember tht ma question (last year) was about the Calleigh and Eric romance and he replied bk (cant rememba what he said though, it was one word). Anywho, i figured tht cuz there wasnt any questions about Ryan this season i figured i'd do one, but i'm gonna do it later cuz its just gone 2:00am and i havnt had any sleep yet so....night all!

Has everyone been sending their feedback to CBS? I think we've covered the main problems (Ryan's dumbing down, OOCness) but we can never support Jon enough :lol: I missed Sunday's but I sent one today and Monday to make up for it.

And a slightly off topic question: Is Point of Impact worth bearing the horrid OOC Ryan moment to watch? It's on tonight but there's another show I'm interested in as well...

Thanks for the pictures greatfan:thumbsup:. Jon always seems so upbeat and Eva and Emily look beautiful. Love seeing Emily's BIG baby bump:lol:

Thanks for the bio update Theresa:thumbsup:; hopefully we'll be able to see the movie soon.

Has everyone been sending their feedback to CBS? I think we've covered the main problems (Ryan's dumbing down, OOCness) but we can never support Jon enough :lol: I missed Sunday's but I sent one today and Monday to make up for it.

And a slightly off topic question: Is Point of Impact worth bearing the horrid OOC Ryan moment to watch? It's on tonight but there's another show I'm interested in as well...

Ummmm, there are a couple of scenes that, to me, were painful to watch (made Ryan look lazy and dumb), but it is up to you whether you want to give it a try. Ryan does interact with H and pretty much everyone else and he isn't lazy or stupid in every scene.

Not sure that helped:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back