• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone remember to send their Ryan feedback in this week? If not try to send it in.We all want some great Ryan moments this season!

I sent mine, but you guys are giving me some better ideas and I may be sending another tomorrow. Jon can't have enough support; right.:thumbsup:

Once again I completely forgot to do it, but I'll type one up and send it in tomorrow. 2 days late, tsk tsk. Better late than never...

OOOPS :eek:

but i have an excuse for not sending on time :hugegrin:

but i'll try to do that tomorrow when i'll get to real pc and real i-net.

but i forgot (or mostly didn't get) what's the argument for this time?

but i will send my feedback. promise. they won't get rid of me so easily :evil:
so yeah :lol:

i'm ready for fight :guffaw:

^^
LOL,that's why I thought I would ask if everyone remembered.

We wanted to know the reason behind Horatio refering to Ryan as Mr. Wolfe.
I put a postive spin on my question( some sort of issue of respect) and let them know it's something that Ryan's fans would be interested in knowing.

ok thanks :)

well i was wondering yesterday about this while watching stars. and honestly it was quite sticky topic for me as i ended up reading fanfic "Outsider"
again :hugegrin:

and again i was whining that noone reads mine fanfics (i know off topic but couldn't resist)

well how about- hey writers make a whole season with Ryan as leader! :lol:

or why the heck start if you can't finish? (i mean some of Ryan's family plot or his OCD)

at least i'm tryin not make same mistakes on my stories. but i'm not professional ...
well the all mighty CBS but me off saying my carrier doesn't support their page. and CBSmobile was not found. odd but i guess the new opera mini 5 is not allowed to access their precious site. :brickwall: :scream:

and i was getting ready to post them my huge complaint/suggestion post at least twice in a row (luckily i have more e-mail addresses)

so maybe they are afraid of us "The Mighty Wolfe Pack" :lol:

anyways i'm telling you i just love this thread and you guys. Wolfe Pack imo is the most loyal and greatest buddys i've seen (not literally only virtual)

i've been attending other threads but they are not that appealing and mostly nobody is interested in discussions with me (i didn't bother to read the whole forum so...)
but since i'm here i can't start the day without at least reading posts here and even when i don't have anything to say i still post cause i always found something to say or comment about our Mr. Royal Hotness :hugegrin:
ok i'm again off topic. my apologies. i'll try to stop :lol:

and i know my endless bantering is annoying so you're allowed to cyber-head-slap me for that :guffaw:

Last edited:
I sent one Sunday and another this morning. Hopefully they have the sense to submit to the will of the Wolfe Pack! :lol:

Watched "All Fall Down" AGAIN today. :sigh: Is it October yet?? :scream:

btw, I have a new fic up! Check it out. :hugegrin:

Remember to send in your feedback for this week. Earlier we had a discussion about Horatio only refering to Ryan as Mr. Wolfe except on rare occasions. We can ask for an explanation behind the decision of Horatio to call Ryan Mr. Wolfe.
I plan on bringing up the respect angle that I talked about earlier.

I just sent one concerning creating many good quality storylines for Ryan this year. Hopefully, we'll get through!!

I'm seriously considering sending them another complaint about how horribly OOC they made Ryan in earlier eps, it's just inexcusable!

Yeah, we finally got the 'pleasure' of seeing Bad Seed in the UK

*runs around tearing hair out*

Can someone tell me which episode the writers finally stop screwing with his character? I actually felt sick watching what they had done to him :(

I'm seriously considering sending them another complaint about how horribly OOC they made Ryan in earlier eps, it's just inexcusable!

Yeah, we finally got the 'pleasure' of seeing Bad Seed in the UK

*runs around tearing hair out*

Can someone tell me which episode the writers finally stop screwing with his character? I actually felt sick watching what they had done to him :(

IMO, "Bad Seed" was the worst of it. I think it got steadily better from there on out. There may have been a couple hiccups in the next few episodes, but nothing blatantly awful.

I think at least from "Miami, We Have A Problem" (8x15) onward it was back to pretty much normal. Especially 'cause in MWHAP is probably my favorite Ryan quote of all time :guffaw:

If I had to pick one place, I would say the best writing for Ryan came in the last 5 episodes (8x20 "Backfire" and onward). While I didn't much care for "Backfire" as an episode (I thought the whole Calleigh plotline was kind of cheesy) I loved the Ryan bits. And 8x23 "Time Bomb" and 8x24 "All Fall Down" were FANTASTIC. I especially liked in AFD that for once in the season, Ryan knew a couple things that Jesse didn't :p We were talking at one point about how they seemed to be dumbing down our boy to make Walter and Jesse look good, well they finally stopped that in time for the season finale :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Please feel free to disagree with me :)

Last edited:
Episode 15...that's ten weeks, two and a half months...argh, how am I supposed to bear this tragedy for so long?

Hmm, I'm seriously tempted to try to right this wrong and spew out a few OOC explaining fanfics. Heaven knows I'll have enough material to work with :klingon:

After "Bad Seed",there was still the most OOC statement from Ryan in "Point of Impact", huge hiccup for me.
I think it got consistently better after "Count Me Out".Towards the end,probably from "Miami We Have a Problem", I was really pleased with Ryan.The dumbing down stopped,Ryan was smart again and he appeared to even be more confident. I agree with WolfeWings,the last few episodes were fantastic.

Oh guys i feel so so.. uh so sad. :(

I received sms with e-mail inbox as every morning and notice that on my beloved thread are new posts, suddenly there was one from youtube with an aggressive text ( f**k you, mother f***er etc)

From other people i wouldn't mind so much cause i could easily block them but this person is(was) more to me- one of the greatest Jon/Ryan fan.

I feel like i was kicked in my guts. Maybe i should more refering to Mika's songs "And with your bitter words, You kick me in the gutter" -which really are better formulating what it was like.

I really liked that girl/woman
But i guess she didn't caught my reason for changing themes on YouTube (Jon still has all my love)
I was just suddenly strucked by Mika's songs and personality, that's all, and i felt that i need some visual change of theme and pics cause sometimes i need some changes so i can receive more inspiration for my stuff.

Damn how i hate that. It's not that i've been stopped liking Jon not at all.

Is that so forbidden to change something once in a while?
Is it wrong if i like singers, artists too?
Is that so bad to seek my inspiration in music?

I don't think so. I think everybody has something more to be interested with.

Anyways sorry for this off topic.
I still love Jon :adore: :luvlove:

And i'm still waiting next season, and i hope to see more Ryan *crossing fingers*

Uh i feel much better. At least (i hope) you'll understand me :lol:

Oh whatever have a nice day :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back