• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys! I've missed you ALL! I've been SO busy! I haven't meant to be MIA, but life gets in the way sometimes. The days till' the premier are ticking down, and I can NOT wait for Bleecker Street. :) You guys are the best.

I promise to not be MIA. I'm nearly done with somethings I've got going on, so I promise to be back around.

I have also been emailing CBS. I can't wait to see our boy get some AWESOME scenes. I hope this is the year! I have a great feeling about it! ;)

Does anyone know where the book can be found? Amazon does not have it. Wouldn't it be great if CBS recognized what a boost it would be for the show if they had it as a movie of the week. It would also fit great as a Lifetime movie.

Does anyone know where the book can be found? Amazon does not have it. Wouldn't it be great if CBS recognized what a boost it would be for the show if they had it as a movie of the week. It would also fit great as a Lifetime movie.
Theresa ,I googled the book and found a site for the book. It looks to be self published.I was able to get the book at the site.
I've been missing you BBS.

Slower, normally indie films are released to a limited amount of theaters, and just don't have the same publicity of films from larger production companies.Once you learn of the film,you have to try and keep track of it.One of my favorite films is an indie film that luckly went to DVD too.I hope the same for this film.

Last edited:
c'mon guys i'm drinking coffee here :lol:

OMG your ideas are so inspiring :O

love everything you've writen :hugegrin:

actually some part of it lingered in my head while i wrote fanfics.
but as always i'm not a very patient person so i started another fanfic (on my phone drafts) so i had a brand new idea reading your posts :hugegrin:
so at least my wishes will be listened and written :D

p.s. i actuallyy wrote this post yesterday but i was cut off i-net suddenly due to lack of phone credit :brickwall:

and btw i started new fanfic (Ryan centric again) which originally was meant to be two different. and again i'm out of ideas because something last night got me off thought-track.
(the main reason was falling stars )

Sorry to go off the subject, BlueDiamondStar, but where can I find your fanfics?

Slower, normally indie films are released to a limited amount of theaters, and just don't have the same publicity of films from larger production companies.Once you learn of the film,you have to try and keep track of it.One of my favorite films is an indie film that luckly went to DVD too.I hope the same for this film.

I've had fairly good luck with NetFlix too. They don't have everything, but their selection is (IMO) surprisingly good. They even had the collection of short films that included Jon's "Raccoon."

I doubt "Bleecker Street" will be in many if any major theatres (like your typical shopping mall ones), but keep tabs on any film festivals near you, those tend to be the indie movie havens. Do they know when/where it's going to premiere yet? Can't wait!!

I've had fairly good luck with NetFlix too. They don't have everything, but their selection is (IMO) surprisingly good. They even had the collection of short films that included Jon's "Raccoon."

*goes to NetFlix and types Jonathan's name into the search bar*

Thanks for saying that, cause I never even thought to look for short films there. :lol:

ETA: When I looked up his name all that was listed was Miami.

Last edited:
Wow guys! I've missed you ALL! I've been SO busy! I haven't meant to be MIA, but life gets in the way sometimes. The days till' the premier are ticking down, and I can NOT wait for Bleecker Street. :) You guys are the best.

I promise to not be MIA. I'm nearly done with somethings I've got going on, so I promise to be back around.

I have also been emailing CBS. I can't wait to see our boy get some AWESOME scenes. I hope this is the year! I have a great feeling about it! ;)

I was wondering where you were. Welcome back BBB!!!! And I love your positive attitude about season nine for our guy!! I hopefully there will be plenty of opportunities for Jon's acting abilities to be displayed in quality stories.:thumbsup: Hopefully though:

That the whole Erica Sykes thing will be a one shot deal and not tptb's way of fulfilling our desire for a girlfriend for Ryan:angryrazz:. That chick has been nothing but trouble for him!! Our boy has grown over the years, but with that awful character tinkering forced on him last year, I can just see him falling for her garbage again!! If that happens, a very nasty email is going CBS's way:scream::mad:

And sometimes they will head straight for DVD. We'll have to keep our eyes open!!

*goes to NetFlix and types Jonathan's name into the search bar*

Thanks for saying that, cause I never even thought to look for short films there. :lol:

ETA: When I looked up his name all that was listed was Miami.

Yeah, it's not just "Raccoon," I can't even remember how I found it. They seem to only have the directors' names as keywords for it, that's why it didn't come up.

"Raccoon" is included on a compilation DVD of films called "Shorts! Vol. 4." I haven't actually seen it yet... :shifty: It's unfortunately not currently available for live streaming, but you can add it to your DVD queue.

It'll come right up if you search "Shorts! Vol. 4" It's a red cover with some creepy guy on the front :evil: Enjoy!!

Normally I like evil manipulative characters, but Erica made the mistake of screwing around with Ryan. Might not be as bad as some of us think and he could deal with her in a wiser, mature manner...then again, we ARE talking about the Miami writers :shifty:

Dang, I have a feeling that being in the UK I'll never see Bleecker Street again. (my mum won't let me sign on for Netflix :shifty: ) Sounded so good too, even if the whole good twin/evil twin storyline is a little old.

Oh well, all the best to Jon in his new role :beer:

c'mon guys i'm drinking coffee here :lol:

OMG your ideas are so inspiring :O

love everything you've writen :hugegrin:

actually some part of it lingered in my head while i wrote fanfics.
but as always i'm not a very patient person so i started another fanfic (on my phone drafts) so i had a brand new idea reading your posts :hugegrin:
so at least my wishes will be listened and written :D

p.s. i actuallyy wrote this post yesterday but i was cut off i-net suddenly due to lack of phone credit :brickwall:

and btw i started new fanfic (Ryan centric again) which originally was meant to be two different. and again i'm out of ideas because something last night got me off thought-track.
(the main reason was falling stars )

Sorry to go off the subject, BlueDiamondStar, but where can I find your fanfics?

well you can find two them in my FF.net address http://www.fanfiction.net/n/1973298

i have also profile on http://www.csimiamicentral.proboards.com
at csi:miami fanfics thread, there i have larger version of "Shattered World and Broken Memories", my username here is Michelle Jessica Foster.
i also post one fanfic, i just started and dunno if i should continue, here on this site at fanfics thread its called "Looking through a glass"

Thank you greatfan I will have to keep my eyes and ears open and if you have anything to share I would apprecaite it.:thumbsup:

Thanks Greatfan for the info on the book! For others that are interested, you can download it for free from lulu.com. That would be great if it went straight to DVD; however, why couldn't it still be a movie of the week on television? Independent films can be bought by anyone, including networks, right?

I got the book too.I wonder how closely the film will stick to the book? I plan to start reading it when I finish the book I'm presently reading.
I would like a theater and DVD release.I would love to see Jon on the big screen in addition to having the DVD to watch over, and over and ,over again.

Aww! Thanks you guys. How sweet to know I was missed!!!! :D I missed all of you guys sooo bad!

As for the 'spoiler', well, I think it SUCKS and I'm NOT looking forward to it at ALL.

So, you guys did find the Bleecker Street book? Please do keep us posted on how it is!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back