• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the book. Wow, not what I expected. I won't give anything away, but it is based on a true story. It is a fast read because there is not alot of detail. It is more of a short story than novel. I am not sure how the screenplay will be written because there will need to be alot more scenes added to make it an interesting movie. Please note this is an R-rated novella, and I was uncomfortable with alot of the scenes. It will be interesting to see what the movie is rated. It could be tastefully done or easily become perverted and raunchy. I want to think that Jon wouldn't accept a role that crossed the line. Interested to see what you guys think about it.

Last edited:
Remember to send in your feedback for this week. Earlier we had a discussion about Horatio only refering to Ryan as Mr. Wolfe except on rare occasions. We can ask for an explanation behind the decision of Horatio to call Ryan Mr. Wolfe.
I plan on bringing up the respect angle that I talked about earlier.

Last edited:
Spell checked and sent. That one was easy, I've been waiting for an answer on that one for quite a while :evil:

I just had a funny thought: what if Ryan's dad came to the lab? How awkward would it be for Horatio to address two men by the same 'Mr Wolfe'? :lol:

Spell checked and sent. That one was easy, I've been waiting for an answer on that one for quite a while :evil:

I just had a funny thought: what if Ryan's dad came to the lab? How awkward would it be for Horatio to address two men by the same 'Mr Wolfe'? :lol:

Then H would call Ryan "Jr Mr Wolfe" or "Mr. Wolfe Jr". :lol:

Heh heh,

Horatio: Hello Mr Wolfe...You're looking for Mr Wolfe Jr.? Mr Wolfe Jr. is just over in that lab, Mr Wolfe, let me walk you there...Mr Wolfe Jr., Mr Wolfe is here to see you.

I'd watch that! :lol:

Heh heh,

Horatio: Hello Mr Wolfe...You're looking for Mr Wolfe Jr.? Mr Wolfe Jr. is just over in that lab, Mr Wolfe, let me walk you there...Mr Wolfe Jr., Mr Wolfe is here to see you.

:guffaw: That would be hilarious. But, it wouldn't just be Ryan's dad that Horatio would have to do that with. Assuming that Uncle Ron is Ryan's dad's brother, then his last name would also be Wolfe (unless he was a half brother or something). :lol:

Heh heh,

:guffaw: That would be hilarious. But, it wouldn't just be Ryan's dad that Horatio would have to do that with. Assuming that Uncle Ron is Ryan's dad's brother, then his last name would also be Wolfe (unless he was a half brother or something). :lol:

Now wouldn't that be all kinds of confusing. I'd need a drink after all of that.:guffaw:

Heh heh,

Now wouldn't that be all kinds of confusing. I'd need a drink after all of that.:guffaw:

What if it was all THREE of them plus Ryan's brother (assuming its a brother not a sister who is the father of Ryan's neice)? Four Mr. Wolfes. Whatever would Horatio do? :lol:

I was wondering where you were. Welcome back BBB!!!! And I love your positive attitude about season nine for our guy!!

Her positive attitude is certainly contagious!

AGREE TO THIS ONE :)

Aww! You guys are the BEST!!! :D I'm glad my attitude is catching! I just have a good feeling. Could be wrong, but I dunno... I really like the vibe I feel. I want some Ryan Wolfe GOODNESS. By gosh, we deserve it! The wolfepack is a loyal bunch here, and we've been here through all the crap, now it's time to THANK us in a proper way...

Tons of Ryan back story. Tons of Ryan IN character. Tons of Ryan PERIOD.

OMG and what if there're more than one Mr. Wolfe and the other suddenly come to visit or are involved in investigation ... :guffaw:

i'm gonna laugh if H still refers Ryan as "Mr. Wolfe" along with other "Wolfes"

gee that'd be so funny.

i'd watch that :lol:

yeah i need to see Ryan more...

how than i get a huge drool if he's not on episode more than half of it? :eek:

nah Ryan must be more than everybody else if not on the premiere but at least next episode.

damn i missed target specific :scream:

damn storm which cut off electricity :scream:

and i missed it for the second time this week :brickwall:

how could this happen :eek:

ah but i hopefully still have a chance to see it, maybe. i'm hoping. need to see Ryan :drool:

Tons of Ryan back story. Tons of Ryan IN character. Tons of Ryan PERIOD.
Great chant !damn i missed target specific :scream:

damn storm which cut off electricity :scream:

and i missed it for the second time this week :brickwall:
Wishing you luck Blue Diamond.I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Missing Ryan twice in one week is just too much.

thanks greatfan :)

believe it is horrible especially on my b-day.
btw two episodes! unbelievably bad luck twice per week. at least i'm going home friday so i hope to receive my b-day gift which would be my relief (yay finally i'll get my pc so i be able to make more banners and even videos, and watch csi hopefully)
YAY Ryan/Jon you'll be my desktop king :D

Did everyone remember to send their Ryan feedback in this week? If not try to send it in.We all want some great Ryan moments this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back