• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quite a few pics around of Jon wearing glasses.In one of the pic.caps from the 7th season,you could see the mark/line from his glasses.
Didin't think much of the video,but it's kinda old anyway.

OK, so awhile ago I went to Jon's wiki site and I know anyone can update, but it said he wears glasses. Does anyone know if this is accurate?
Secondly, I found this video on youtube! Here's the link: (edited out by mod to remove personal info)
This is so sad and mean to Jon; it's not even funny. Tell me what you guys think! Besides, the video being kind of sad Jon looks hot and we now know what kind of car he has! Sorry for not posting in awhile!!

Wolfe-Sanders, I edited the youtube link out because we try to avoid posting personal information regarding the actors. Even though we didn't have much detail, it was a little too close to invasion of privacy.

And as for the glasses, yes, he does wear them. And looks really good in them too. :)

He wears glasses in his web series "Casted" and he most definitely pulls them off very well :cool: I'm jealous, I hate my glasses, thank goodness for contacts. Speaking of which, does Jon wear contacts in CSIM?? I never noticed... Maybe he's far-sighted.

OMG if they bring Erica back as a love interest and not a victim or something I'm going to scream!! :scream: I hate her for more reasons than just how she used Ryan and made him look bad in front of everybody. I'm a journalism student, so I hate TV/movie depictions that always stereotype journalists as career-hungry weasels who'll walk over anybody to get a story. WE HAVE A CODE OF ETHICS for crying out loud!! Not all of us are like that!! In fact, most of us aren't!! GRR. ahem. rant over. :hugegrin:

Here's a pic with Jon wearing glasses.
togo.jpg

I just love that pic with the baby;:adore: he appears to be so good with children, and the glasses just make him look even hotter.:drool:

Just found the blog site with the director's wife regarding Jon's new movie, Bleecker Street. Some additional news is that Ed Asner is in the movie and it is based on her husband's Daniel Bollag's novel, "Memoirs of a Murder". They shot the movie in both NY and LA. Here's the link:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/yumibollag

I just love that pic with the baby;:adore: he appears to be so good with children, and the glasses just make him look even hotter.:drool:

I second that:thumbsup::lol:

What a shame they can't see him as we do.:confused:

And I credit this to Jon's acting abilities (certainly not the writing:rolleyes:). He has done so much with so little; having Ryan evolve into a complex interesting character that so many people care about:thumbsup: Now if this could just be built upon......

You know, watching Collateral Damage, there might be another theory (and my personal favourite). Maybe Horatio didn't ask if Ryan was okay because he knew he would be. Like, he knows that Eric isn't always competent (restraining myself there :eyeroll: ) but knows that, like himself, Ryan doesn't need to be mollycoddled.

Actually that scene kind of annoyed me; didn't anyone ask how Ryan was doing?!!:scream: But your explanation is a good one DragonFriend95!!

yeah speaking of glasses he really looks so hot in them. i'm bit jealous. i have glasses too but i don't like how they look on me. but when i saw him in glasses first time i started to wear mines more often than before. he should be seen in glasses more, my doc would be happy :hugegrin:

and i believe the writers are missing more storylines than needed. why they just don't listen to us, who, i believe, knows better what the whole show needs more. that's so annoying :brickwall:
:scream:

just wish to be in la so i could kick their asses :lol:

Just found the blog site with the director's wife regarding Jon's new movie, Bleecker Street. Some additional news is that Ed Asner is in the movie and it is based on her husband's Daniel Bollag's novel, "Memoirs of a Murder". They shot the movie in both NY and LA. Here's the link:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/yumibollag
Thanks for the info Theresa. We will definitely need to keep our eyes open for this when it is released. Sometimes indie movies don't get the publicity they deserve.They also don't have the financial resources that the larger production companies have and sometimes have to deal with lots of delays.

Oooo I can't wait!! I'd totally hunt it down, I love indie movies. And of course I would watch anything Jon makes. Heck, I sat through Mystic River just for him lol. It was a pretty depressing movie but seeing Jon was like a little ray of sunshine haha. Especially 'cause he had his Boston accent going full blast lol :drool:

mhm can't wait that movie.

well i was watching Mystic River just because i waited for one serial after it, and then all so suddenly i saw HIM :eek:

i was like wtf am i seeing things? and then i immediately checked out on IMDB. and when i really was sure i'm not fallen asleep i was glued to screen till the end.

now what am influence :lol:

Jon is so reasonable excuse for me being glued to screen so if
i'm not at home and when i know here csi-like serials are banned i still can watch it cause of Jon :hugegrin:

aw tnx Jon for existing and being so hot, you're my ticket for watching banned tv shows :lol:

Oooo I can't wait!! I'd totally hunt it down, I love indie movies. And of course I would watch anything Jon makes. Heck, I sat through Mystic River just for him lol. It was a pretty depressing movie but seeing Jon was like a little ray of sunshine haha. Especially 'cause he had his Boston accent going full blast lol :drool:
Post production and sound editing for the film is to start soon so hopefully it won't be too long of a wait for the movie.
The book that the film is based on can be found on line.

Post production and sound editing for the film is to start soon so hopefully it won't be too long of a wait for the movie.
The book that the film is based on can be found on line.

I am looking forward to this. We all know what an awesome actor Jon is; it is about time someone else realized it and gave him a starring role. I know that there is much more to come from him.:):thumbsup:

Does anyone know if this is a made for TV movie and what network?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back