• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ that was a great moment. Ryan's heart is always in the right spot. WISC was Ryan (IMO) trying to be a hero and all some could see was him framing the security guard and Delko in the shower. :rolleyes:

What a shame they can't see him as we do.:confused:

I honestly beleive he is going to take over for H someday; maybe in the last season H tells them he is retiring and he calls Ryan in to inform him he has recommended Ryan as his successor. Nice daydream; but he would be the better choice. I actually think that H has already started grooming Ryan.
It is too bad that Ryan isn't seen the way we see him.I think there is a lot of exageration
when it comes to Ryan's faults/flaws,things that are overlooked for others.
I wonder if H will hand down his sunnies to Ryan ,LOL.

It is too bad that Ryan isn't seen the way we see him.I think there is a lot of exageration

Nah, he'll go to the same store that Delko went and pick out Ryan's own style. Aw... that will be cute.

Hey, let's not forget him being hero (-ish?) with Calleigh in "Backfire." I loved how brotherly-worried he was for her.

I, in a way, consider the whole Tara thing as Ryan being a hero. Not necessarily in the action-packed sense, but a hero nonetheless. He tried so hard to save her, but she didn't want the saving.

Nah, he'll go to the same store that Delko went and pick out Ryan's own style. Aw... that will be cute.

Hey, let's not forget him being hero (-ish?) with Calleigh in "Backfire." I loved how brotherly-worried he was for her.

I, in a way, consider the whole Tara thing as Ryan being a hero. Not necessarily in the action-packed sense, but a hero nonetheless. He tried so hard to save her, but she didn't want the saving.

OMG AVIATORS!!!!! :guffaw:

That would be so so .... awesome doesn't even cover it :drool:

btw, watched "Die By The Sword" today. I am now firmly convinced that there is nothing - NOTHING - hotter than Jon Togo with a katana. :devil:

Found this blog comment about Jon's new movie, Bleecker Street. Not sure it adds a whole lot but at least it is something.

"I believe it’s an indie film shot in and Washington Square Park & Bleecker Street. Saw a crew shooting in the park back in mid June. Asked on one of the assistants. She told me it stared Jonathan Togo. Said it was a dark thriller about twins that fall for the same woman and someone gets murdered."

Time I think for another imaginary scenario:

Horatio, Natalia, Ryan and Walter are working a double homicide. A child is their only witness. Cue scenes of Nat, Ryan and maybe H convincing child to talk. Maybe see a more serious side to Walt as well. Child eventually reveals murderer, not knowing that said murderer is after child to keep them quiet.

Cue standoff between H, Ryan and suspect. Ryan and suspect shoot. H wounded by suspect (big shock) and suspect incapacitated by Ryan. Ryan keeps H alive until ambulance arrives.

Horatio realises that he is mortal (or something like that) and resigns, passing on reins to Ryan. Kid is okay. Natalia, Walt and Frank get big mention. E and C go off to have family. Everyone's happy.

And maybe some Wet Ryan in there too :devil:

Time I think for another imaginary scenario:

Horatio, Natalia, Ryan and Walter are working a double homicide. A child is their only witness. Cue scenes of Nat, Ryan and maybe H convincing child to talk. Maybe see a more serious side to Walt as well. Child eventually reveals murderer, not knowing that said murderer is after child to keep them quiet.

Cue standoff between H, Ryan and suspect. Ryan and suspect shoot. H wounded by suspect (big shock) and suspect incapacitated by Ryan. Ryan keeps H alive until ambulance arrives.

Horatio realises that he is mortal (or something like that) and resigns, passing on reins to Ryan. Kid is okay. Natalia, Walt and Frank get big mention. E and C go off to have family. Everyone's happy.

And maybe some Wet Ryan in there too :devil:

Very nice, DragonFriend95 - with the exception of Horatio resigning! :guffaw: Huge Horatio fan here. :guffaw:

But E/C going away would be a wonderful development! I firmly believe that in the last couple of years Ryan has been more of a second-in-command to Horatio than Calleigh - who spends most of her time covering for Delko's mistakes and planning the next time they have sex.

I think it's obvious that Horatio trusts Ryan more than anyone on his team in the last couple of years. It would be great to actually see Horatio announce/appoint Ryan to the second-in-command position. :thumbsup:

You know Natalia would be thrilled for him, as would Walter. Frank would be hilarious as he teases Ryan about his new responsibilities/authority and I can see Horatio being so proud!

Greatfan, I LOVE the idea of Horatio gifting Ryan with a pair of his own sunnies along with his elevation in responsibilites. :cool: How cool would that be! What a closing that would be for the show, which sadly I don't believe has many more seasons to go.

That's why I desperately want the focus to switch to those who've been ignored for so long - Ryan, Natalia and Frank!

Delynn Okay, maybe resigning was a little much :lol: Big Horatio fan as well. But I still want to see a Horatio hurt/ Ryan hero storyline, just so I can be sure H is human :lol:

So EC resign, settle down, have a family, *offscreen*. Ryan is then promoted to asst. supervisor (I think its that, it is on Vegas anyway) and Nat gets a promotion too (has she actually had one yet?) But who is this coming to congratulate Ryan on the promotion? Why, its Uncle Ron (yes, I saw Crime Wave again before posting this) Positive storyline and family background, done.

Delynn Okay, maybe resigning was a little much :lol: Big Horatio fan as well. But I still want to see a Horatio hurt/ Ryan hero storyline, just so I can be sure H is human :lol:

So EC resign, settle down, have a family, *offscreen*. Ryan is then promoted to asst. supervisor (I think its that, it is on Vegas anyway) and Nat gets a promotion too (has she actually had one yet?) But who is this coming to congratulate Ryan on the promotion? Why, its Uncle Ron (yes, I saw Crime Wave again before posting this) Positive storyline and family background, done.
I like this,this could actually be the show's finale and open the way for the next spin off which would of course include Ryan and Natalia.Maybe you could be on of the writers Dragon.

I like this,this could actually be the show's finale and open the way for the next spin off which would of course include Ryan and Natalia.Maybe you could be on of the writers Dragon.

I'd vote the add Dragon to the writers for CSI Miami ... and let's not forget Jag Lady!

With those two writing CSI Miami could possibly make it past this season. :thumbsup:

I'd vote the add Dragon to the writers for CSI Miami ... and let's not forget Jag Lady!

With those two writing CSI Miami could possibly make it past this season. :thumbsup:
I agree to adding them both to the writing staff.With these two,we know the focus will be were it should be.

Last edited:

I agree to adding them both to the writing staff.With these two,we the focus will be were it should be.

Aw, thanks everybody (blush). I truly miss the smart, sweet Ryan of S3 and S4.

Of course, we've been clamoring for Ryan to have a love interest. Leave it to this crop of writers to resurrect Erica Sykes! :wtf::angryrazz:

I finished watching seasons 3-8 today. I made the mistake of watching "All Fall Down" last so now I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep for the next two months. But just for kicks and giggles, I kept track of every time Horatio called Ryan by his first name. It's happened 5 times. 3x13, 3x24, 4x9, 4x15 and 5x5. It's completely possible I missed one or two, but I don't think I did. So he hasn't called Ryan "Ryan" in almost four years. I just thought that was interesting. Do with it what you will ;)

I'm gonna go start a countdown clock to Oct. 3, though I don't think my sanity will be able to hold out that long... :( :scream: :brickwall:

c'mon guys i'm drinking coffee here :lol:

OMG your ideas are so inspiring :O

love everything you've writen :hugegrin:

actually some part of it lingered in my head while i wrote fanfics.
but as always i'm not a very patient person so i started another fanfic (on my phone drafts) so i had a brand new idea reading your posts :hugegrin:
so at least my wishes will be listened and written :D

p.s. i actuallyy wrote this post yesterday but i was cut off i-net suddenly due to lack of phone credit :brickwall:

and btw i started new fanfic (Ryan centric again) which originally was meant to be two different. and again i'm out of ideas because something last night got me off thought-track.
(the main reason was falling stars )

Last edited:
I finished watching seasons 3-8 today. I made the mistake of watching "All Fall Down" last so now I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep for the next two months. But just for kicks and giggles, I kept track of every time Horatio called Ryan by his first name. It's happened 5 times. 3x13, 3x24, 4x9, 4x15 and 5x5. It's completely possible I missed one or two, but I don't think I did. So he hasn't called Ryan "Ryan" in almost four years. I just thought that was interesting. Do with it what you will ;)

I'm gonna go start a countdown clock to Oct. 3, though I don't think my sanity will be able to hold out that long... :( :scream: :brickwall:
Maybe we can ask why( in our feedback email) Horatio only calls Ryan by his first name so rarely? He doesn't necessarily need to start calling him Ryan because 'Mr. Wolfe" does sound sexy,but knowing the reason would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back