• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys; I finally found a moment to send my feedback. I sure hope they are listening. Ryan/Jon deserves so much more than the crap they seem to throw his way. IDK with Erica coming back; I hope it isn't a return to Ryan in trouble. He is so past that.

I really hope this becomes a breakout year for Ryan/Jon and he is the hero for a change; not just behind the scenes, but where Eric and Calleigh are forced to acknowledge it and not just think the worst of him.:thumbsup:

hi it been a while since i posted on this thread , can i just say how much i have enjoy reading the fan fics :)

Ok guys; I finally found a moment to send my feedback. I sure hope they are listening. Ryan/Jon deserves so much more than the crap they seem to throw his way. IDK with Erica coming back; I hope it isn't a return to Ryan in trouble. He is so past that.

I really hope this becomes a breakout year for Ryan/Jon and he is the hero for a change; not just behind the scenes, but where Eric and Calleigh are forced to acknowledge it and not just think the worst of him.:thumbsup:
I want to see a reaaly great season for Ryan too.Maybe we should ask that Ryan be the hero for achange and that it be acknowledged by everyone.There wouldn't be any question that he was the hero,he didn't have to do something questionable or having other fans stating he was wrong,he should have done something else etc,just a hero plain and simple.Perhaps that could be our next feedback.

Mine's been sent, yay!

I want to see a reaaly great season for Ryan too.Maybe we should ask that Ryan be the hero for achange and that it be acknowledged by everyone.There wouldn't be any question that he was the hero,he didn't have to do something questionable or having other fans stating he was wrong,he should have done something else etc,just a hero plain and simple.Perhaps that could be our next feedback.

I'm really liking this idea. Really give him a case to lead, follow through, and save the day. Like I said before, it would give the writers a great reason to add in a "promotion" moment.

oh my gosh yes. that would be unbelievably awesome for ryan to get to be the hero for a change. WISC pissed me off to no end when Horatio was the one to save Billy. :sigh:

i think he should save calleigh's or eric's life (or both :p). maybe then they would really appreciate him ;)

oh my gosh yes. that would be unbelievably awesome for ryan to get to be the hero for a change. WISC pissed me off to no end when Horatio was the one to save Billy. :sigh:

i think he should save calleigh's or eric's life (or both :p). maybe then they would really appreciate him ;)

I can see the scenario now...

Eric and Calleigh are...um, drugged and...are left to drown in the Everglades (or you can substitute another more original storyline) Ryan takes off jacket and dives in and saves them both, in the process getting very wet :devil:

After he eventually dries himself he, Walter and Natalia work together to solve case, getting assistance from Frank throughout the case. And Horatio does something semi-important, says something cheesy and puts on sunglasses. :lol:

The writers should be embarrassed that they can be upstaged by kids like me, still in high school...

Eric and Calleigh are...um, drugged and...are left to drown in the Everglades (or you can substitute another more original storyline) Ryan takes off jacket and dives in and saves them both, in the process getting very wet :devil:

After he eventually dries himself he, Walter and Natalia work together to solve case, getting assistance from Frank throughout the case. And Horatio does something semi-important, says something cheesy and puts on sunglasses. :lol:

The writers should be embarrassed that they can be upstaged by kids like me, still in high school...

I love this scenerio; having a good imagination and thinking outside the box is something tptb abandoned a long time ago.

Wet Ryan is a dream come true. As far as I'm concerned he could walk through the next few scenes drenched. :guffaw::devil::drool:

I really like this!! It is better than most of what the writers came up with for Ryan in season 8. Ryan needs to be the hero for once:scream:

Wet Ryan is a dream come true. As far as I'm concerned he could walk through the next few scenes drenched. :guffaw::devil::drool:

Me too; especially if he is in a wet WHITE t-shirt:devil::drool::devil::devil:

I love this scenerio; having a good imagination and thinking outside the box is something tptb abandoned a long time ago.

When it comes to Ryan, I wonder if they ever thought outside of the box? Ryan is either getting into trouble or at odds with his coworkers or just acting odd in general:brickwall::angryrazz:!!

On this topic, I am getting writer's block when it comes to this week's topic (Ryan at odds with E/C?!). Is next week's topic giving Ryan storylines that don't involve him in trouble or negative in general? I might try to combine the two if this block doesn't go away. Should we stay specific or be more general?:confused:

This would be an easy scenario for me. I'd love to see the untouchable Horatio finally get hurt!

And who better to save him than Ryan! :thumbsup: Just Ryan and Horatio - pick any setting, anywhere in Miami.

I honestly believe that Horatio trusts Ryan more than anyone on the team. That was the reason I was so excited to see Ryan interact with and protect Kyle. Just like an older brother. I'm still a little p*ssed that we didn't see Horatio thank Ryan for taking care of Kyle when the grenade exploded in autopsy. :scream:

I'd like to see their relationship develop a little more. I've always thought that Horatio looked at Ryan as a younger version of himself - and maybe as a son, too.

I think that Ryan would be the natural choice to take over if anything should happen to Horatio and I think that over the past couple of seasons Horatio has come to realize that as well.

Ryan is much more focused on his job than either Eric and Calleigh have been in the last couple of seasons (despite all the OOC moments these lazy-a$$ writers keeping spewing for him).

Yep. An episode where Ryan saves Horatio! That would make him my hero - actually he's already a hero to me (Ryan and Natalia have a special place in my heart just because they've been treated as outsiders for so long) - and man would that be a great episode! :thumbsup:

This would be an easy scenario for me. I'd love to see the untouchable Horatio finally get hurt!

And who better to save him than Ryan! :thumbsup: Just Ryan and Horatio - pick any setting, anywhere in Miami.
I love this idea,talk about being a hero.
I'd like to see their relationship develop a little more. I've always thought that Horatio looked at Ryan as a younger version of himself - and maybe as a son, too.
I've always thought that H sees Ryan as a younger version of himself. Horatio understands that Ryan will make mistakes,grow from them and become a better person.
Yep. An episode where Ryan saves Horatio! That would make him my hero - actually he's already a hero to me (Ryan and Natalia have a special place in my heart just because they've been treated as outsiders for so long) - and man would that be a great episode!
That would be a great episode and Natalia should be there too.
On this topic, I am getting writer's block when it comes to this week's topic (Ryan at odds with E/C?!). Is next week's topic giving Ryan storylines that don't involve him in trouble or negative in general? I might try to combine the two if this block doesn't go away. Should we stay specific or be more general?
Do what works for you.I sent my Ryan at odds with E/C yesterday.I was thinking we could do Ryan as a hero,no strings attached,he doesn't have to do something that some fans may consider wrong.Ex,in WISC some fans understood he was trying to save Billy but were in an uproar that he "framed" the guard(we know it was just to slow things up).We would like to see Ryan as a hero where there is no question that he is indeed a hero.

I can see by the typo I made this morning I shouldn't try to post so early or when I'm in a rush to get out of the house.

He got to be a hero once in "Under the Influence" when he saved Calleigh's father from a DUI/murder charge. Seems like that was the ONLY time, though. Almost every other time he's been a screwup of some sort.

I'd like to see him as the smart, sweet CSI that we all know him to be, but with this current crop of writers, I'm not holding my breath. :angryrazz:

Hero moments, my favorite. :p Anyone remembering when he rescued Natalia from the explosion last season? Granted H stepped in to help lift that thing off of her, but Ryan didn't leave even though Natalia told him to go -- true hero moment. Great team moment. Loved it, too awesome. :D

Hero moments, my favorite. :p Anyone remembering when he rescued Natalia from the explosion last season? Granted H stepped in to help lift that thing off of her, but Ryan didn't leave even though Natalia told him to go -- true hero moment. Great team moment. Loved it, too awesome. :D
That was a great team moment,loved it!
Even though Ryan didn't get much credit,he was a hero in the morgue when the grenande went off and he was great with Kyle.

Last edited:
MJ that was a great moment. Ryan's heart is always in the right spot. WISC was Ryan (IMO) trying to be a hero and all some could see was him framing the security guard and Delko in the shower. :rolleyes:

What a shame they can't see him as we do.:confused:

I honestly beleive he is going to take over for H someday; maybe in the last season H tells them he is retiring and he calls Ryan in to inform him he has recommended Ryan as his successor. Nice daydream; but he would be the better choice. I actually think that H has already started grooming Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back