• Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WolfeWings, I just mentioned the writers ,including that Krystal co-wrote 'Curse of the Coffin" and that Nailed was written by Corry and Barry in my last post.:confused:

Apparently Corey is not with CSIM anymore. Looks like the last episode he had a hand in writing was "Dead on Arrival" back in S7. He's a executive producer for "The Forgotten" now.

The Forgotten? Do you mean the Christian Slater show? I thought that got cancelled a while back?

I dunno what "The Forgotten" is, that's just what imdb said. And GF your post wasn't up yet when I went to reply. It didn't show up til I'd already sent it.

Gotta check here more often even when I am on vacation; one misses a lot!!!

In regards to Ryan and his OCD; I think Ryan stated in Under the Influence when he showed his gun to H that he was a "little OCD" so maybe his OCD isn't too severe but comes out in how he does his job so thoroughly and the neatness of his apartment. One would think though that it might flare up at least a little after WISC.

I actually thought that something like a delayed reaction to his ordeal was the reason Ryan was acting so oddly in season 8 but it ended up being bad writing. I sometimes get the feeling that the writers either don't want or unable to write for Ryan. Corey Miller was the only writer that actually mentioned Ryan when discussing writing for each character. Now he is gone:(

I am so glad Ryan finally has a friend in Walter; he has been the outside for too long. Natalia has always been Ryan's biggest supporter and defender and I hope that doesn't change either. I agree with Delynn; I will never believe Eric and Ryan will ever be friends and with Calleigh so glued to Eric, I am afraid that has damaged Ryan's relationship with her.

Ryan needs good storylines where he is not getting into trouble but one where he can be a leader or hero.

Here is something to stare at:adore:

I dunno what "The Forgotten" is, that's just what imdb said. And GF your post wasn't up yet when I went to reply. It didn't show up til I'd already sent it.
Really?You posted about 20 minutes later,maybe there was a glitch in the site.

Yeah i wrote it, hit submit, my internet cut out, the post was erased so i retyped it and hit the button again and by that time your post was up. i didn't mean to repeat you.

ok i must admit that now i'm itching to see POI by myself.

i must made my own judgement and after that i'll post my POV of this episode.

but as always way too lazy to watch whole episode (mostly due to slow internet and endless buffering/loading thing)

also i had this idea of Ryan kidding but then it died down again: Ryan wouldn't make jokes about something like that, would he?

anyways i'm going to see it so i could make my own vision of episode.

I wished that I hadn't watched Point Of Impact, not just because of Ryan's line. But, also because of ssooo many things, like the dumbing down of Calleigh and that new M.E.'s mistake of the dead mom being drunk. They made Calleigh into this dullard that assumed things about the dead mom and waving her eyeballs in front of Walter, whom I found irritating at first. If anything, I would have love for that waitress to be questioned in the MDPD, rather than in the restaurant, after just talking about how the mom was cheating on her husband without batting an eye.

In alot of CSIM episodes, I had noticed that the CSIs hadn't been speaking personally about alot of DBs until this one. Many speaking and assuming things, personal things about that family. I would love for that husband to come back and sue for their questionable investigations and assumptions. If the writers aren't so focused on Pau Gasol's presence, this would've been written better, and with a little bit of compassion for that family. This is, by far, one of the worst CSIM episodes ever written!

Last edited:
Apparently Corey is not with CSIM anymore. Looks like the last episode he had a hand in writing was "Dead on Arrival" back in S7. He's a executive producer for "The Forgotten" now.

The Forgotten? Do you mean the Christian Slater show? I thought that got cancelled a while back?

Off topic, but YES, this was indeed the Christian Slater show that was cancelled :: goes off to cry ::

So, have we decided on our topic of the week to send to CBS? I'm itching to involve myself in this one...FINALLY.

I'm pretty sure that this week we were going to say about how Ryan is still treated with hostility by Eric and sometimes Calleigh.

^^
Even if you don't remember on a Sunday,just send the feedback when you do remember.
DragonFriend is right about the topic for feedback this week.

ok but doing it as a one massive strike would be more funnier. besides if we do it altogether it'll make more fun and maybe even work better.

anyways i'll do my best to force CBS make show more acceptable :hugegrin:

There's my complaint sent. Now I'm off to sharpen my pitchfork in case they dare to ignore us :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back