Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Oh I am so glad Jon has another project to work on! Bleecker Street is an actual street in Manhattan so don't think it is a production company name. They are both dressed like it could be the 60's or 70's, kind of hippyish. Will be interesting to see what this film is all about. Hope it's more than just an on-line short. Jon sure keeps us on our toes. He is so private yet is able to tease us with just enough information to keep us fascinated. But we are good CSI's and will eventually sniff the facts out!

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thesesa, you're right.
    Agree with you.

I'm startin my research:)

3. btfldrtyrch

btfldrtyrch Victim

hey guys! guess who's getting fired from CSI:MIAMI?

EDDIE CIBIRAN.

LOLLLLLL

according to perezhilton.com

4. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

i know i herd that eddie is leaving CSI:miami, he has only been in csi for 2 seasons

5. btfldrtyrch

btfldrtyrch Victim

the best part is, to make sure his ass never returns back to the show.. they're killing him offf! woooot!

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Getting back to Ryan/Jon. Im glad to see he is filming something different. I think he looks fine in those photos. And I also have lots of smokers in my family, so that doesnt bother me at all.

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, great to hear he is doing something different. Love the guy (of course!). I don't mind the smoking either as I have a lot of smokers in my family also. I, myself, am not a smoker but don't mind it and think that it makes some guys look even hotter like Jon and Rory Cochrane. :adore:

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Thank you for bringing it back on topic, Solitaire! :)

I'm really glad to see Jon doing other things as well. I live with a smoker and used to be one myself (15 years ago). It makes me sad to see people (especially young people) smoke because I know the damage it can do (husband - quadruple bypass and surgery on both carotids), but who am I to judge?

I think Jon looks fabulous and I can't wait to see him actually get to show how amazingly talented he is as an actor. Ain't gonna happen on CSI Miami, so I'm glad to see he's doing other things.

Based upon ratings, the move to Sunday nights, past focus of the show and what appears the focus will be next season, I don't think CSI Miami will last past season 9. I just find it hard to believe that there is enough time left to give Jon the story that he/his character deserve. And that is so wrong! :scream:

I believe they'll concentrate on the core cast only as core cast is defined by Eric and Calleigh. So I really hope that Jon, Eva, Omar, Rex and David have been actively looking at all of their options and keeping them wide open.

And I wish Eddie and DLS all the best and thank them for what they brought to the show (I'll always love Jesse for the respect and friendship he showed Ryan and Rick for allowing us to see Ryan get to kick butt for a change!) while they were there. I'm beginning to wonder if they weren't the lucky ones that they've gotten out while the gettin' is good! :(

9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Well, I've got to say... after just re-watching season 6... They need not revert back to the old ways. I am one to never give up on any show, but that would just make me overly irritated! :mad: it was all E/C, every scene. I don't mean the actual 'shippy' scenes, I mean... Eric or Calleigh, in EVERY scene. give me a break! Let's try upping the screen time for Ryan while giving Jon some material to really shine with!!! (Although, he does that with the smallest bit.... just imagine him with something huge and positive) I was afraid that may not happen, after that last interview with the producers (where they said they give that to Jon because he does so well and Ryan is the character that everyone relates too, doing the right things for the wrong reasons..), but apparently those interviews mean nothing.

I'm really hoping for something positive, that leaves no one on the team asking questions, for Ryan. A good solid storyline that will make us all smile. Goodness, it could even give him new fans!!! I still see so much hate/angst towards the character- which is normal for any show- but no WONDER with Ryan. He is typically misunderstood by viewers who do not follow the show on a weekly basis. I'm tired of it. I know we all are! I want a strong/positive SL for our guy next season!!!

10. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Yeah....Season 6 was really crappy for Ryan in terms of screentime,as it focused in the lame E/C thing.I aslo want a great storyline for my favorite csi(behind Grissom):)

I'm also happy to learn that he works on another project as well .Congratulations Jonathan!!:lol:

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Didn't he look great in those movie pictures? So fit and trim (I was a little disappointing in his smoking but that is his business):)

Unfortunately for Jon and his fans, you hit the nail on the head Delynn. As has been stated before, Sunday can be a difficult night for any show to survive. And can be especially true for one whose focus has boiled down to two characters and one tired boring storyline.:brickwall: I want to remain positive and hold out hope but I can see these writers taking the path of least resistance and keeping up the status quo. It is too bad; Jon is so talented.:(

Sad but true. I know this sounds bad but I would almost rather see the show tank than lose the rest to other projects. Losing a vast majority of the viewers and having the show cancelled might be only thing to get it through the producers' thick skulls that there were other characters than those two.

I do as well.

I completely agree with this; not only fans from the present viewers but ones who are catch the show every once in a while and the brand new viewers. There will always be fans of the show who dislike Ryan but let's bring in those newbies and have them join our Wolfe Pack:thumbsup:

12. Wolfe-Sanders

Wolfe-Sanders Victim

I used to think that CSI:Miami wouldn't last past season 8 because of all the new characters being brought in and AR leaving, but I have been proven wrong(they are going to season 9 now). So who knows, maybe they can go to a 10th season. Unfortunately, I doubt my own logic, I think this will be the last season.:(

In terms of SL for Ryan, season 4 was really the only season when he had a season long SL(eyesight). I don't count gambling as season long, cause it was just 2 episodes and then the reprucussions.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

just looked over these movie pics with Jon:) ooooo ...
    i liked. maybe i'm the type who don't notice any odd looks on Jon :)
    just found his smoking kinda my taste (well honestly i smoke too) so that made me fell for him more :D
    well anyways hope to see Jon's SL greatest than ever:D
    all hopes to AR imagination :D

14. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Please remember that this thread is for discussion of Ryan. It's okay to discuss Jesse leaving the show so long as it pertains to how this can affect Ryan. :)

15. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Regarding the smoking, Jon did say he quit smoking when he jointed CSIM and was able to be smoke-free for a couple of years. He knows it is harmful and trust he will quit again in due time. I may be in the minority but I feel the show will get back on the track and we will be seeing alot more of Jon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.