Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many pictures of hotness...so little time. :drool:

Thanks for posting all the pictures guys! Nice perk up to a tiring day!

I for one am looking forward to that episode more and more.

I'll take a new episode tonight too.There are more reruns coming up but I'm now so confused by the schedule, I don't know when we will see new episodes and when we see reruns.I do know that Ryan just looks more incredible with every new episode.

I'll take a new episode tonight too.There are more reruns coming up but I'm now so confused by the schedule, I don't know when we will see new episodes and when we see reruns.I do know that Ryan just looks more incredible with every new episode.

I don't know either, but I have to agree, he is HOTTER and hotter every week. I have been watching from season 3 all the way up--- I'm mid-way through season 4 now, and as each episode passes he's more and more gorgeous! As hot as he was back then, I never imagined him looking like he does now... :drool:

He went from ADORABLE, to HOT, to all out SEXY. :devil:

I found this posted by alexa in the Eva/Natalia thread.Hope she doesn't mind that I bought it over here to share.It mentioned our Jon,and I thought it was great.

When she and Jonathan were in Lisbon I was lucky enough to see them (Jonathan is so handsome/beautiful GOD ... I even thought seriously to stalk:shifty: that man

I know that at least one week we won't get a new eppie or even a rerun: the night of the NCAA men's basketball finals which I think is two weeks from tonight.

And I agree; he does get hotter and hotter every week (even the hair:lol:):devil::drool:

I must say I agree with the group...he's like fine wine, he gets better with age!

How I like to put it:

Season three: aww! baby Ryan! :)
Season four: wait a minute...you're good looking! :D
Season five: :drool: pretty...:drool:
Season six: :drool::drool: extremely pretty in suits...or anything for that matter..:drool::drool:
Season seven: My Gosh! You're just gorgious!:eek: Do YOU understand how hott you are!?!?!?

Season eight: If there's such thing as infinaity hottness...you've achieved it my friend! :drool::drool:

This is what happens when I'm suppose to be lesson planning for school! LOL!! :guffaw:

I think he looks like a prince in these 2 pics, His Royal Hotness!
g55.jpg

m51.jpg

^ its funny that you say that, greatfan because the name Ryan means "little king". So, he looks like a prince and everyone knows a prince can often become king... and people make fun of his height and call him "little", so there ya go. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back