Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WOW!!! Thanks, greatfan! That is gorgeous! Hadn't seen that one yet! I love, love, love it!!! :D

ETA: I can't believe we're on page 23 already.... wow.

Last edited:
97753536-1.jpg

LOL I love the look on his face in the spoiler pic. It looks like he's bench-pressing weights that are a tiny bit heavy. :lol: Adorable!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful pics! Some of caps are from last season's DVD. He was absolutely adorable in that interview; his arms and hands were all over the place while he was talking (the Italian in him coming out). Reminded me of the Jon in Special Unit 2. Also, loved his hair back then.

Thanks for the caps Yoshi! I need to get last season on DVD cause it was so good with Ryan! I only own season's one and two. I haven't been posting much cause I've been really busy and I'm staying away from spoilers this season cause it's more fun that way so since y'all been talking spoilers I been hiding, lol! I can't wait for a new episode!

Kristine, last season is awesome. It's def worth the buying, well, I think so anyway. I have all the DVD's except for the first two seasons and season 5 (I couldn't find it at the time, and never went back and got it). I was thinking of taking screen caps of a couple episodes myself, but I always just end up in awe. LOL. No really... I start watching and actually forget WHY I'm watching.

It's distracting!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Kristine, last season is awesome. It's def worth the buying, well, I think so anyway. I have all the DVD's except for the first two seasons and season 5 (I couldn't find it at the time, and never went back and got it). I was thinking of taking screen caps of a couple episodes myself, but I always just end up in awe. LOL. No really... I start watching and actually forget WHY I'm watching.

It's distracting!!!!!!!!! :drool:
This pic is distracting, and extremely nice!.I'm saving it as soon as I get home from work.
The DVD's are worth it.Try ebay or Amazon.

DVDs are worth it!!! I am re-watching s.3 right now... and omg, it's the RYAN show. They showed him every scene nearly{felt that way compared to NOW}! So I ask myself (and TPTB:rolleyes:)... WTF HAPPENED? :scream::scream::scream:

I wish they showed his hotself that much now. :(

*sigh* I want a Hummer .. :eek:

Definitely going to get it here soon! I love my season one and two for Speed but last season with all that great Ryan, gotta have it too!

Blinded By Smoke-I absolutely love how he looks in the episode! It's my favorite all time. Sooo hot! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back