Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Divadee and Dranira. :)

so Jon's thread seems to be really popular since this is his 25th thread.. and we're going up to #26!! just a little more post! :D
anyway I just watched him in Mystic River cuts. he just looked different, but cute :D love his haircut there.
I think it is the most popular here, at least out of the character threads. Muhaha. :devil: The best part about a new thread is getting to pick the name of it. XD

Is Mystic River the movie where he plays a store clerk or something and has a Boston accent?

Welcome all newbies! :) Thanks for the great pics! :)

Is Mystic River the movie where he plays a store clerk or something and has a Boston accent?

Yes that's the one. Fantastic movie. I love it and Jon is gorgeous there. :)

Jon was in Mystic River?! :wtf: He was the clerk?! OMG, I didn't notice! But he looked so different... I am shocked! *cough* I'm going to watch that movie all over again.

Jon was in Mystic River?! :wtf: He was the clerk?! OMG, I didn't notice! But he looked so different... I am shocked! *cough* I'm going to watch that movie all over again.

I've just found a pic in my photobucket which I've used for the moviegame... So here it is: Jon in Mystic River. ;)

When I first saw him in Mystic River, it took me a while to realize he was Jonathan from Special Unit 2. I was really excited when I learned he was joining Miami and he is the reason I continued to watch the show.I really had decided to stop watching when season 3 started but stuck around to see Jonathan.

I have a confesssion to make. I never watched Special Unit 2 or Mystic River. Didn't even know who Jon was until he came to Miami, but it sure didn't take me long to get hooked. He is amazing!!! I believe in my heart of hearts that he is going to have a long career, past Miami.

I have a confesssion to make. I never watched Special Unit 2 or Mystic River. Didn't even know who Jon was until he came to Miami, but it sure didn't take me long to get hooked. He is amazing!!! I believe in my heart of hearts that he is going to have a long career, past Miami.
Agreed!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Jon is an amazing actor who has proven he can work as a supporting actor and leading role in his web series. I know he will have a long career and cannot wait to see him in a movie as the lead. I would go to the theaters a million times just to see him on the big screen. He has what it takes!!!! ;) :cool: :thumbsup:

This is off topic!!! Just wanted ot give a word of encouragement to Divadee on your career, and the hoops your going to have to go through to get there. It is going to be so worth it in the end. :)

Now, for the larger women out there. No more outlandish prints, more style, longer tops for those who have a longer torso, and for pete's sake no prints on the butt (e.g. flowers)!!! :guffaw:

I'm back now.... JON TOGO :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
overkill? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Have a good day guys!!!

This is off topic!!! Just wanted ot give a word of encouragement to Divadee on your career, and the hoops your going to have to go through to get there. It is going to be so worth it in the end. :)

Now, for the larger women out there. No more outlandish prints, more style, longer tops for those who have a longer torso, and for pete's sake no prints on the butt (e.g. flowers)!!! :guffaw:

I'm back now.... JON TOGO :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
overkill? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Have a good day guys!!!
Awww... you are to sweet slower. And I just want to take the time to thank all of you guys for supporting and encouraging me in my studies in fashion design. It is nice to see people who respect and have a passion for fashion. Some people don't even believe fashion is a job and hate it only because they don't know or care about it.... but you guys are the people who make me want to be a part of this industry and change the way people think about beauty and what is beautiful. Sorry for the long speech and being off topic, I just wanted to thank everyone for the support. It means a lot to me.

If Jon is the godfather to this child that to me speaks volumes of his character. Being a godfather typically means that if the parents die, he promises to take over care of the child for the rest of his life. Enough said. Also, have you guys noticed that Jesse has taken over ("stolen") Ryan's best look (IMHO)--the dress shirt, tie, and jeans. Jesse wears this every single week, which means we probably won't see Ryan with the same look. Darn it!

Also, have you guys noticed that Jesse has taken over ("stolen") Ryan's best look (IMHO)--the dress shirt, tie, and jeans. Jesse wears this every single week, which means we probably won't see Ryan with the same look. Darn it!

You are right. Im not bothered about the ties, but I like to see Ryan in a dress shirt now and then. Especially with a few buttons undone.

I had never seen Jon in anything before I watched Miami. I started watching Miami from the beginning of season 4 and by Nailed, when I was slightly worried they would kill him off , I realised he was by far my favourite character on any of the csi shows. :)

Im not bothered about the ties, but I like to see Ryan in a dress shirt now and then. Especially with a few buttons undone.

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. I love this look with a few buttons undone... You just have to look at my avi :D

Im not bothered about the ties, but I like to see Ryan in a dress shirt now and then. Especially with a few buttons undone.

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. I love this look with a few buttons undone... You just have to look at my avi :D
I did look at the avi Cath S. :drool: :drool: He looks good in everything he wears. I especially have a thing for him in the t-shirts. They show off his strong arms and you get to see some chest from the v-necks!!!! they hug that hot chest of his!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

OMG are we back to talking about how hot he looks in everything??? DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!!! I could go on for hours... days even. He's just so freaking sexy.

I hadn't seen Jon is anything else either. I saw both Mystic River and regularly watched the tv show Ed (which he was also in) and don't remember him in either. Jon is a wonderful actor (I don't think Clint Eastwood would have picked him for even a bit role in Mystic River if he couldn't act), and I agree Slower the sky is the limit for him:thumbsup:

OMG are we back to talking about how hot he looks in everything??? DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!!! I could go on for hours... days even. He's just so freaking sexy.

I believe I could go on for hours myself on how good looking and sexy this guy is. I could spend an hour on his eyes alone:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back