Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You as well, MiamiWolfe. And thanks for treating us to your icon. It's given me lots of inspiration for my Ryan fanfics. ;)

I'm glad you liked it, and I'm glad it gave you inspiration!! It needed to be shared:devil::devil:

thank you great snowflake!!!! yeah, i found those yesterday browsing through the thread reading the older posts. fyi, did you all see yesterday's rerun of Target Specific??? had a lot of ryan action and eyecandy if you know what i mean... = )

I saw it as well. Does anyone else find their stomach rolling a little knowing what is going to happen to Ryan at the end? I found myself yelling at the screen "Ryan, the white van the WHITE VAN!!!!":)
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Yeah, i felt my stomach drop when the white van rolled up... I started yelling at the tv and my roommate told me to shut up and let him sleep!!!:lol::lol::lol:

thanks for all the hot ryan pics!!! awesome way to kick off the new year!!! by the way, happy new year to everyone!!! may this year be prosperous, bring love, joy, happiness, money and cheer to our homes, jobs and lives. and may this year be the year of the wolfe!!!

thanks for all the hot ryan pics!!! awesome way to kick off the new year!!! by the way, happy new year to everyone!!! may this year be prosperous, bring love, joy, happiness, money and cheer to our homes, jobs and lives. and may this year be the year of the wolfe!!!

Thanks divadee, beautifully said. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

cool!!! love the new smiley!!! anywho just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year once again since i seem to be having problems going to sleep these past few weeks... i will talk to you all later on today because i have to study and do some stuff as well.

togo.jpg

Jon is cute with babies and he seems comfortable holding them too. I agree with you slower, he is drool worthy sexy in glasses.

agree with everyone. he is cute with glasses and i know he will make a great father one day. but then again i think he is beautiful on the show as he is in real life both in outer and inner beauty.

Happy New Year !
Hope everyone had a great Xmas.
Welcome to all the new members. Thanks fot the cute pics, Kristine. I have not been on here or watched any Miami for almost 2 weeks, so I was feeling kinda Ryan deprived! So the pics have helped.

Happy New Year !

Thank you very much for the picture , he look very cute in glasses :)

I must comment on those glasses... :adore: I'm speechless! He's so cute with those things & that baby... sigh!!! Even that beard looks wicked on him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back