Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, city hunter. :)

Finally a normal business looking suit with a normal colored tie... not that I don't love some of his colorful ones. :lol: Too bad we don't get to see him in a tux. ;)

*looks at picture and instantly forgot what she was doing*

Wow he looks good in a suit!!! I'm not sure if I'm more looking forward to the outfit tomorrow night or the week after!! I agree we definately need to get him in a tux! :drool:

Ryan was so purdy in tonights episode. *sigh* Can't wait for screencaps. :D

That is all that matters right? ;)

Is it just me or did Jon look more like himself in tonight's epi?? Like the clothes he wore didn't make him look like he gained weight, he looked so cute!!

I can't wait, I'm still four hours out. I hope it is as good or better, in terms of Ryan time. :)

Last edited:

That is all that matters right? ;)

I too thought Ryan looked purdy and I can't wait for screencaps as well.
Did we get Bone Voyage screencaps? Ryan looked hot there as well.:)

^^ I don't think we got screencaps.
What did you think of last night's episode. I do have to say I wish the writers would come up with some other way of explaining things to the audience instead of Ryan needing an explanation of whatever technique is being used.
Agreed!

^^ I don't think we got screencaps.
What did you think of last night's episode. I do have to say I wish the writers would come up with some other way of explaining things to the audience instead of Ryan needing an explanation of whatever technique is being used.
Agreed!
YES, jeez, Ryan should be the one explaining it to Walter, not the other way around. It bugs me SOOO much. Usually I don't complain about things until after I've watched and I'm like "Hm, you know, I didn't like that" but I notice this as I'm watching and then I get annoyed and don't pay as much attention. *deep breath* Ryan's not freaking stupid, he should know this. Find another way writers to tell us viewers about what they're doing. Or at least spread out the characters looking stupid, it's not as noticeable if everyone gets their "duh?" moment.

They do seem to do that to Ryan more often than they do to the others. I agree, they should all have a turn asking the 'stupid' questions.
So, was it a good epi, Ryan wise?

Abit late, but welcome Cityhunter.

And that pic posted earlier- he looks very smart and professional. Very nice.............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back