Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT!!! Just wanted to tell you all that I'm watching an episode of Miami in French at the moment... and RYAN is wearing his nice PINK t-shirt. He is HOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know. -_^

I can't say enough about Jon is this episode tonight. He's back...... He has such a presence and a wonderful sense of comedic timing.
The scenes wtih Walter were hysterical. I had to wipe away tears, I was laughing so hard at them. :guffaw:Not to mention we got to see more of Jon.

Our little "Budda" is triming down ladies. I don't recall who called him that but it just stuck with me. :lol:

Kudos, for an enjoyable episode.

It sounds good. He does do really well with the comedy parts. So a good amount of screentime then? And what was he wearing?

I haven't watched the ep yet because I wanted to be able to ffwd if there was too much Langston. :lol: So, Ryan had a lot of screentime despite Langston being there?

The screen time was decent,but I wouldn't say a lot.Of course it is so much better than previous seasons. I was pleased with the amount of screen time Natalia got.I think with the exception of Frank,a nice job was done as far as screen time.

Thanks for the yummy pictures, Yoshi:thumbsup:

I can't say enough about Jon is this episode tonight. He's back...... He has such a presence and a wonderful sense of comedic timing.
The scenes wtih Walter were hysterical. I had to wipe away tears, I was laughing so hard at them. :guffaw:Not to mention we got to see more of Jon.

Our little "Budda" is triming down ladies. I don't recall who called him that but it just stuck with me. :lol:

Kudos, for an enjoyable episode.

I couldn't agree more with everything you've said. Budda did seem to fit. Will post more on the episode site when I have a chance.

The screen time was decent,but I wouldn't say a lot.Of course it is so much better than previous seasons. I was pleased with the amount of screen time Natalia got.I think with the exception of Frank,a nice job was done as far as screen time.

I figured this would be more of a H-Langston episode anyway (I am expecting more of a Mac Taylor-Langston eppie on Wednesday). I thought the screen time was decent for the amount of people they have to fit in. Much more Natalia which was good (working with our Ryan again:)). Keep it up (oh, and maybe a decent story arc for Ryan next?!)

I figured this would be more of a H-Langston episode anyway (I am expecting more of a Mac Taylor-Langston eppie on Wednesday). I thought the screen time was decent for the amount of people they have to fit in. Much more Natalia which was good (working with our Ryan again:)). Keep it up (oh, and maybe a decent story arc for Ryan next?!)
I wasn't disappointed,I also figured there would be more H and Ray.I was pretty pleased at the screen time, so much better than most episodes last season even though there were fewer characters last season.
A decent story arc for Ryan would be welcome.

I wasn't disappointed,I also figured there would be more H and Ray.I was pretty pleased at the screen time, so much better than most episodes last season even though there were fewer characters last season.
A decent story arc for Ryan would be welcome.

I would love to see that but I am not holding my breath.:(

They just showed WISC here last night. I loved it! Jon did such a good job with the acting.
And Delko and Calleigh were so mean. It was alos sad when he got the phone call and thought the kid was dead. He needed a big hug there. I would happily have volunteered!
I phoned my Mum after the epi, she hadn't had time to watch it. I said it was a Ryan epi, and she was like 'he wasn't pulling those faces he does, was he?' Im like, 'what faces?', 'You know, when he does that angry face.' Obviously she doesn't like it!

I suppose he does pull some strange faces, but I quite like the 'angry look'!

^Here they showed Smoke Get’s in Your CSI’s last night. I really like this ep and it's great to see Alexx there. But of course the best scene is Ryan's running scene. I can watch it again and again. :D

I'd like to see WISC too. It's one of Ryan's best eps ever. ;) But sadly we have to wait until January or February 2010... :(

^Here they showed Smoke Get’s in Your CSI’s last night. I really like this ep and it's great to see Alexx there. But of course the best scene is Ryan's running scene. I can watch it again and again. :D

I'd like to see WISC too. It's one of Ryan's best eps ever. ;) But sadly we have to wait until January or February 2010... :(
I love that running scene too,we have the same great taste.I like that blue shirt/ yellow tie combo he is wearing. I change my background frequently,but I always come back to my Ryan background wearing that blue shirt/yellow tie,it's my background now.

Last edited:
^I like this blue shirt / yellow tie combo too. It fits him very well. :)

This is my background pic at the moment. But it was more an accident that I have it yet 'cause I've done something that I didn't realize during uploading the pic an my photobucket. I guess that was a sign... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back