Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

wow i havent been on in a while just wanna say hi :)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're welcome! Thanks, she is much better, I appreciate your concern. Enjoy the new epi tonight and hopefully I'll have Ryan caps tomorrow.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better, Kristine. Thanks for the caps. :)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Glad everyone is better.No matter when you get the caps to us,they are very much appreciated.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Not much going on here! How was the last episode? Was there some altercation with Ryan and the new ME or something?
    I'll have to watch that behind the scenes thing. Jon must be so great to work with.
    Kristine- thanks for the caps. Glad to hear your daughter is much better.

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Ryan went up to the ME and body, saw evidence and asked if he could take it. The ME said no if it was on the body it was his and he would give it to him later after post. Ryan then said "territorial much?" and ME said "Snarky much?"
    I didn't see anything wrong with Ryan's exchange with the ME; both thought they were right and were just annoyed with each other and neither was about to back down (more male ego than anything IMHO). Neither really seemed like a jerk to me. Ryan did find more of the same in the limo, so it worked out.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ditto what MiamiWolfe said.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I can't wait for caps from last nights episode (but still, no rush Kristine xD).

A lot of people (not in here) are getting way too worked up over that Tom and Ryan scene. It was really nothing. They both wanted to do their jobs. Ryan wanted evidence, Tom wanted it because it was on the body. Neither of them were jerky, imo.

Like I said in the episode thread, I was thinking Ryan was going to tell Tom that he sounded like "our old ME", Alexx. :p All I could remember was that episode where Ryan finds the scalp and Alexx says something like "CSI Wolfe, body parts are mine. You stick to the physical evidence." :lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

I think I'm gonna stop reading episode reviews right before I watch the episode. Cause I just get too upset by some things and then it turns out that I was really worried for nothing. :lol: Although I do think some episodes this season (especially Bad Seed) have had Ryan out of character in places which upsets me. :lol:

As for this ep, I did think Tom was the one being snarky, even before Ryan asked for the evidence. When Ryan made that joke about the name of the security firm needing to be changed, Tom said sarcastically "funny" as in "funny.... NOT!" I didn't like that. I think the writers are having trouble with Tom too. First he's written as kind of goofy and wacky and then he's written as having an attitude. What is the deal? Can't they stick to one personality for their characters instead of jerking them around?

Ryan was kind of asking "territorial much?" in a joking tone and Tom was the one with the attitude in my opinion. I dunno... it just didn't seem like how Tom would act judging from other episodes. Maybe he just got up on the wrong side of the bed or skipped his coffee that morning. :lol:

I think the whole thing was stupid though. The flake of paint was not on the body. Technically it was on the victim's clothes... and the clothes would naturally be given to the CSIs to process anyway. Tara let Ryan take evidence off a body once... so what is the big deal? It's not like Ryan was asking for the victim's finger or something. :lol: But Tom could have been less confrontational about it. He could said, "let me get the body back to the morgue first and I'll have the evidence sent to you shortly after". But like I said, he may have just been having a bad day or something.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL! No problem, should have them up before the morning!

I agree, there was no big thing with it. It was kind of funny.

I remember that episode! Ryan finds the guys scalp and Alexx says that. LOL!

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

As sensitive as I have been about Ryan and the way things we being written for him this year, I would be the first one to be upset about this scene and I didn't think it was any big deal. As I stated in the episode thread, the ME is a very intense man with not much of a sense of humor, so he wouldn't have found Ryan' "territorial much" comment funny under any circumstances. Both were just doing their jobs and they happen to conflict.

Looking forward to the caps Kristine but take your time. I am a very patient person!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

Now that is different because that was a part of the body. But a paint chip on the guy's clothing? Made no sense to me for Tom to be like that about a paint chip. :lol: Like I said, its not like Ryan was asking for a piece of the body itself. :lol: What's on the clothing should be fair game for the CSIs in my opinion.

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I stated on the episode thread, Alexx actually gave Ryan hair with vomit on it from victim at a crime scene so a paint chip on the clothes shouldn't be any big deal.

14. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

LOL! I was just laughing my head off at this blooper from the CSI: Behind the Crossover clip on Youtube!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ismy87QR4

Watch the scene starting at 2:16.....it's Ryan with Calleigh and Jesse.....and poor Jon completely killed his line.....Emily and Eddie were laughing their heads off.....LOL! They seem to be having such a good time!:lol:

Jon is so cute!

15. GregNickRyanFan

What do you mean he killed his line? :lol: I couldn't understand what was being said besides "its the first take after lunch". :lol: I figured maybe someone farted and that's why Jon said that about lunch. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.