Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #25

"Ohhh snap" lmao I love Ryan Wolfe.

That was funny, but sounds so unnatural on Ryan. I hope it's only a one time thing. :lol:

I don't care for the sweater vest much. And I wish he'd grow his hair out a bit more like it was last season.

They trying to take Ryan back to season 3 days?

OMG! Is that the SAME sweater vest he wore tonight? :lol:

Maybe Ryan's machine is broken and he couldn't wash clothes and the vest was all he had clean. :lol:

Yeah I agree with you guys he did look cute in the sweater vest. Loved the scene at the end of tonight's episode the joking about the height thing was pretty funny to me

There was a height joke in this episode too?

It wasn't a joke per say, but when Jesse, Ryan, and Walter where walking, and when they were joking about Walter having to get the guys body out. That was when Walter said something about not helping him when he had to get something on the top shelf. :lol: Not sure of the actual quote but that was the gist of it I think.

I missed that somehow. :lol:

I don't think that was a joke about Ryan being short though. Have you seen how high that top shelf is? Remember when Eric had to hold Natalia up to get to it? :lol: And Nat's tall for a girl. :lol: I think that was more a joke about how tall Walter is. Dude's way tall. :lol: He even towers over Jesse. :lol:

True that guy is pretty tall, still a very good scene one of my favorites from the episode, the RPS scene was tied for the favorite scene though. :thumbsup: Gotta love those guys together awesome stuff.

Yea, they did that to Speed too, always with the long sleeved shirts in the hot Miami heat. :(

The Ryan parts were good, I just want the hair back, lol! I like how he is more at ease this season.

Why is it their mission to put hot men in long sleeves? :rolleyes: Do they not know in addition to the cases, us girls like to STARE and drool a little?! Someone needs to drop that memo on TPTB's desk!!! I love the laid back personality too, but again- the s.7 hair... *SIGH* :drool:

I *LOVED* the last scene. I like Jesse... and Walter. I think the two of them could be great friends with Ryan. I thought joking about his height was adorable. They all seem to get along well, and I had to laugh at Ryan's 'That's how we do it in Miami' line (something like that), then Jesse copied him to Walter. Priceless. This season is more fun than the others.

Yea, they did that to Speed too, always with the long sleeved shirts in the hot Miami heat. :(

The Ryan parts were good, I just want the hair back, lol! I like how he is more at ease this season.

Why is it their mission to put hot men in long sleeves? :rolleyes: Do they not know in addition to the cases, us girls like to STARE and drool a little?! Someone needs to drop that memo on TPTB's desk!!!

:lol: So true!

"Ohhh snap" lmao I love Ryan Wolfe.

I missed this! I need to rewatch it to catch that....do you remember where in the episode this was?

GNRFan - the joking about Ryan's height was at the end of the eppy when the three guys were walking with each other.

The "oh snap" was after Ryan won "rock paper scissors". It was pretty close to the beginning of the episode I think.

The "oh snap" was so OOC. But at least Ryan sounded unsure of it himself. I'm not sure if I'm liking where they're going with this more humorous Ryan, to me, so far, they're just making him look stupid, not funny.

I hope it gets better. I'm not that happy with this season yet, overall. :/

I'm not against them making Ryan funnier as long as he doesn't make a fool of himself. It's better than having him in an episode saying "did you find anything?" Plus he totally ruled the rock paper scissors game! "that's the miami way":cool:

I loved his face when Jesse made fun of his sweater vest, it was funnier on screen than it was on the script. It could totally could have been Jon's reaction in real life, I bet he hates those vests as much as we do :lol: But seriously I thought he burned those a long time ago. Someone should tell the wardrobe people to stop making him look like a catholic high schooler :shifty:

Last edited:

I agree on the Ryan-funny/stupid part. I do find him humorous & I can appreciate the laughs on a show like this, but the way they're doing it seems off to me - they're almost making Ryan look like a big nerd (not knowing about cougars, the sweatervest thing that he obviously thought looked good). So far this season he's reminded me of that geek in highschool who wears goofy clothes & get wedgies or his butt cheeks taped together. I just haven't see that in Ryan until now. :wtf:

I do think he has some inner-geekness when it comes to science & the like, but within his overall personality/traits? NO, not even close. It's as if they're going backwards - men can easily be introduced to the audience as geeky & then as the seasons progress you eventually see him turn into a hotbod grown & confident man -- but to reverse it?? :wtf:
I would just appreciate this characteristic (the nerd side, not the humorous side) much more if it didn't seem so out of character for Ryan.

His expression when Jesse made the comment about his sweater vest was too cute. :lol: I'd much rather the suits make a comeback than the sweater vest. I never ever want to see him in another sweater vest again. It's just not the right look for him. :lol:

They are reshowing S.3 on A&E right now... I swear, that is the same sweater vest! :lol: Wow. He looks so young!!! I like the new, 'buff' (whatever word everyone wants to call it, I call it buffing up!), season 7 haired-- Ryan. LOL! Even though he's still a cutie here... he's hot now. ;)

I agree with everyon's assessment of the writers trying to make Ryan appear to be a nerd. I don't beleive he has ever come off that way (even in his sweater vest days). :wtf:

I do approve of them trying to make Ryan's personality a little lighter. But, not to this point. :rolleyes:

His RPS routine with Jessie was funny and like the fact he may develope some freindship and trust among his coworkers, that has been so lacking for him.:)

Allthough, I do not like Calleigh's attitude towards him. Didn't they use to be friends? She was the one he could count on to try and support him. Now its all business, and she is cold as a fish towards him. :(

Personally, the only thing I didn't like about last night's episode was the fact that there wasn't enough Ryan in it. Jessie's always everywhere... I'm already getting tired of the dimples...

Other than that, I liked everything! I liked the sweater vest, I thought it made him look cute. I don't hate the hair... but I have to agree that last season's was better. And I like the easy humour.

Overall, I'm enjoying this new Ryan Wolfe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back