• Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #23

i can't wait to watch the episode.....

I used to watch it on fox series, but there its like on season 4....and also it disappeared from my dish
but now im finally able to watch em online :rolleyes:,
I saw the screencaps...:)

that is a really great shot. Reminds me of old ryan from s3. such a cutie.

Anyone else want to pinch his cheeks (on his face) besides me?

Yea it is a great shot! My new favorite! And it does remind me of Ryan from season 3 when he smiled a lot more.

I love how you put the (on his face) in there! :guffaw:

Thanks for the caps FallenForFlack ,a lot og great pics.
Those cheeks are really pinchable in that pic.

I really,really,really love your signature banner.

New thread already? :eek: We are fast! :D Nice pic everyone and FFF, thank you for all caps!

Here mine:
Please, unbutton more!
This dog almost killed me!
Love him in light blue!

And this one my friend find somewhere at Internet:

ryan041.jpg

Guilty pleasure indeed :adore:

My mother scares me. She just said this to me after I told her that a lot of Ryan fans are always complaining about how he doesn't get a lot of episodes centered on him compared to Eric and Calleigh.

"He's getting ruggeder and handsomer every day. He must be lifting some weights, that little boy, because he's not so little anymore."

Oh mother... :lol:

He is definitely thinking: Damn, how does Eric know about my leather pants!? I don't wear those to work...

:lol: That's funny, luf. My mom won't watch the CSIs. She thinks they're gross cause the show the autopsies and stuff... yet she watched ER. :rolleyes:

Sorry to disrupt the drool party, just my thoughts on last night's epi. :p
Ok, I didn't like it but that isn't my point here. Anyway, I was very impressed with Ryan's reactions & how he handled Tara's drug problem.
If anything at all I was so pleased that tptb didn't have him act irrational & overplay any anger. Ryan was perfectly portrayed - he was caring, sensitive & empathetic. Much nicer to see than him becoming overly angered from feelings of betrayal - which tends to be the norm in 'Miami', so I did enjoy how he was written for this occasion. :adore:

Ok, carry on with your drooling.

My mother scares me. She just said this to me after I told her that a lot of Ryan fans are always complaining about how he doesn't get a lot of episodes centered on him compared to Eric and Calleigh.

"He's getting ruggeder and handsomer every day. He must be lifting some weights, that little boy, because he's not so little anymore."

Oh mother... :lol:

He is definitely thinking: Damn, how does Eric know about my leather pants!? I don't wear those to work...
Your mother sure seems to be keeping her eye on Ryan. She has good taste. She's right about him being more rugged and handsome too.
I had nice visions of Ryan in those leather pants.:drool:

LOL the leather pants bit with Eric and Ryan had me cracking up. I loved them joking around. I liked the way Ryan wasn't afraid to take action after H got the gun out of Julia's hands, he knows she was wrong and went after her despite her relationship with H.

With Tara, I could tell Ryan didn't want to turn her in but he couldn't ignore what he saw. Tara put him in a tough position, she is putting the team in general in a bad place. Ryan did the right thing.

I should look for a few scenes in Youtube. (Saddly, the seasons came to Uruguay 1 year later, that´s why I like the episode´s reviews) :(
And I think Jonathan Togo must use unbottoned shirts more often, for example, the 1 he is wearing in the 1rst photo of this poll. :) :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back