• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. "That's hot!"
2. "I feel like a Wringling Brother!"
3. "It means you're a moron!"
4. "Did you ever push the dinner plate aside to get some?"
5. "A boat? Seriously?"

Great quotes GNRF! I thought I was the only one still awake here, lol!

I was watching those My Best Friend Is My Penis videos again. I think the first one is the best. I do like in the third one when he plays the triangle. :lol: The first one you get to hear his sexy "sex" sounds. :lol: I keep replaying that part. I'm horrible!

I was watching those My Best Friend Is My Penis videos again. I think the first one is the best. I do like in the third one when he plays the triangle. :lol: The first one you get to hear his sexy "sex" sounds. :lol: I keep replaying that part. I'm horrible!
I'm going to have to find that first video.Sexy "sex" sounds huh?

LOL! Here's the link:
http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/best_friend_101/
I'm quite messed up I must admit!!

LOL! Here's the link:
http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/best_friend_101/
I'm quite messed up I must admit!!
Thanks,I'll watch it right now!

^^No problem! Always happy to help! Have you seen them before? It's been a bit since I've watched them so I thought I'd watch them again since I have my earbuds. :) Jonathan cracks me up! I bet he would be so fun to hang out with!

^^No problem! Always happy to help! Have you seen them before? It's been a bit since I've watched them so I thought I'd watch them again since I have my earbuds. :) Jonathan cracks me up! I bet he would be so fun to hang out with!
I saw them a while ago too.I'm always looking for something new featuring Jon,interviews,pics.He seems to keep a low profile,you just don't find too much about him.
Jon does seem like a fun guy to hang out with.

I saw them a while ago too.I'm always looking for something new featuring Jon,interviews,pics.He seems to keep a low profile,you just don't find too much about him.
Jon does seem like a fun guy to hang out with.

I know, wish we could see more of him out. I look on wireimage and getty everyday. Nothing new. :( And I would still love to see him on a talk show. We need more Jonathan!!

BARF! I watched three of them with my hands over my eyes screaming. Too much for me. I just...don't even want to think of those.....ughhhhh

So, I'm going to take the liberty to change the subject.

Talk shows and stuff really need to have him on more often. He's always so dang funny!

I know!! I had been keeping my eye on the entertainment shows in the hopes he would give an interview about 7.20...but nothing. :(

I think we should start a "Get Jon on more talk shows" Petition. :)

I'll become a reporter just so I can interview him. Like...3 times a week. Haha, "So Jon, what have you had for breakfast today?"

NRAHG! So angry. Everyone was watching NCIS yesterday and saw the new promo for 7.20, but I watched it and got the old promos! I think it's cuz stupid basketball made everything aire 15 minutes late.
-cry-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back