• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have feeling we end this thread before ep started :)
Sneak peak don't bother me right now, i'll wait whole ep. But knowing me, i would here, read what other fans write about ep. Usually it's 5 am in my town when first posts after ep show up, but i probably wouldn't sleep. I like doing mine work for university by night, so quiet.:lol:

Dude I want to see the sneak peek that's on CBS.

Wasabi you said in the other thread he's got fish? Like real fish? :lol:

Oh and I would so wanna hug him, it'd be hard to keep my hands from wandering but I wouldn't wanna freak him out too much, especially considering my age. :shifty: *coughI'dstilldoitthoughcough*
It's a big fish ornament in his window. (not a real one) In that preview you can see it through the doorway when he's in the bathroom cleaning his wounds. We should name it!!

It's name is WINDOW FISHY! .......If you would have seen my facebook photos you would have laughed....

I'm nervous about the episode... especially since...
I read that the big meanie guy sticks a knife if my Ryan... and that Ryan begs him not to pull the tooth out. But, I'm glad to know that the guy threatens Billy while he's still got Ryan taped to the chair.

I'm nervous about the episode... especially since...
I read that the big meanie guy sticks a knife if my Ryan... and that Ryan begs him not to pull the tooth out. But, I'm glad to know that the guy threatens Billy while he's still got Ryan taped to the chair.
Yeah, the knife part's the worst I've seen yet, in my opinion. The sound is so gross...

That entire clip made me slightly sick to my stomach. I don't know that I can watch it on my TV in HD clarity. I might have to run from the room screaming and trying not to throw up. I can usually stand that kind of stuff, but when it happens to a character that I've taken the time to get to know and adore, it's harder to handle.

I'm glad that Ryan finally got a storyline to himself....even if it involves kidnapping and the results of that. No matter the gore Ryan's tough and will pull though, he's a true fighter.

We wanted a something for him, and it seems for once that TPTB listened. And this is what they gave us, so it's something even if it's not the happiest of topics.

Finally saw the preview thanks to Hcrazy. At least we get a shoulder shot. I don't think we've ever seen that much of his arm. :lol: I feel so bad, though. Looks like it's pretty bad before he finally gives in, and only because they're threatening Billy. :(

Oh and I think we should name the fish... uh... Nemo. I didn't even notice the fish at first. For some reason in my mind before I saw the preview I was thinking it'd be shot from the left. I'm gonna go look for the fish now.

It is something, that's true... but it almost feels like a "careful what you wish for" kind of scenario in a way too.
It's like we asked for Ryan to have a big story arc and they give him one, but it's him being physically hurt and tortured. Yikes. :lol: I'd be able to better handle it if they just beat him up (like Greg in Fannysmacking), but having to hear him scream in pain is going to be much worse. At least Greg didn't scream in pain... just more of grunts of pain. :lol:

As for the fish's name... how about Archie... cause its kind of over the archway of the door from what I gather. I chickened out and couldn't watch the promo. :lol:

Back to fave Ryan quotes:

6. My parents are leaving me their lawnmower.
7. Yeah, I thought you looked a little tight around the eyes. *cue cute smirk*

It is something, that's true... but it almost feels like a "careful what you wish for" kind of scenario in a way too.

Aww, it's not that bad. I mean yea ok it is! LOL! But I'm very happy for the storyline. Seems like he toughs it out. He's not a wimpy guy.

GregNickRyanFan said:
As for the fish's name... how about Archie... cause its kind of over the archway of the door from what I gather. I chickened out and couldn't watch the promo. :lol:

The fish is actually sitting on the dresser or something. It has two metal rods holding it up on like a piece of wood. :lol:

Aww, it's not that bad. I mean yea ok it is! LOL! But I'm very happy for the storyline. Seems like he toughs it out. He's not a wimpy guy.

True, he's not wimpy at all... though I have to wonder if this was Season 3 Ryan if he'd be this tough. :lol:

The fish is actually sitting on the dresser or something. It has two metal rods holding it up on like a piece of wood. :lol:

:lol: That sounds funny. Maybe it's just some kind of weird gift he got from a relative or something. :lol: Or maybe it's symbolic for this episode. He's like a fish out of water? Cause he's a cop who is being forced to tamper with evidence which goes against everything he is?

quotes:

8. You mean you're not mad at me? 'Cause I heard we had a really big fight.

Or maybe it's just some random decoration the set has in it that sort of relates to a bathroom... :D

9. That's a total chick drink. (about cosmopolitans) :lol:
10. That's why I got the brass pass!
11. This is gonna be a monster. (about the tsunami)
12. I can't get past this level. Because you keep shooting me! (playing video game in urban hellraisers)
13. Everything old is new again.
14. So, you need me to help you read? (to Frank)
15. Doesn't want to get his, uh, pretty suit dirty? (about Peter Elliot)
16. No, no, no! Good dog, just relax! (to angry dog in "Target Specific")

I really hope Ryan's ordeal doesn't cause him to lose his sense of humor though.

Last edited:
My favourite long Ryan line has to be "Well there's a dead guy walking around and I suffered temporary paralysis and then there was some spontaneous combustion… and all that since we brought this thing here, so I would have to say yea, Santeria might have had something to do with Alyssa's death, sure."

Or something close to that. (Yea I copied that from somewhere, even I can't memorize that. :lol:) The way he said it all in one long sentence was really funnier than what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back