Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE CAN DO THIS!

06. You can never have too many hair styles...or ties.

05. When you freeze up at a shoot out, just say you didn't have the shot.

04. When you see rolling papers in a colleague's kit, just pretend they're for oragami.

That last one, :guffaw:.

03. When taking a co-worker's ex girlfriend on a date, don't ask to borrow money from him for said date.
02. Be aware that a date may make you wait in the living room with her cat.

And the number one thing I learned from Ryan Wolfe:

01. Don't compete with your co-workers; they don't like it.

weeheeclap.gif
Great job everyone! Now we need to put them all together somewhere, lol! Gotta love Ryan! And who couldn't love this man?

7x02_Won_tGetFueledAgain_0827-1.jpg
*sigh*

Haha, congrats on making it to number one everybody! :lol:

I love that picture FallenForFlack!
It's quite possibly one of my favorites ever. He looks very relaxed in it
And boy, does he ever look awesome in a leather jacket :)

Haha, congrats on making it to number one everybody! :lol:

I love that picture FallenForFlack!
It's quite possibly one of my favorites ever. He looks very relaxed in it
And boy, does he ever look awesome in a leather jacket :)
He does look relaxed in that pic.Of course that got me thinking of Ryan in the upcoming episode:(

Hello! I've just joined Talk CSI after lurking here for...Maybe two years? :cool:
I've been creeping the Jon/Ryan board for a very long time but I just HAD to join after what's been going on in the last few episodes. I am a GIGANTICAL fan of Jonathan Togo/Ryan Wolfe and am TOTALLY psyched for all the angst coming up in 7.20! I haven't been this excited for a Ryan episode since Nailed!

I live in Canada so I saw the CTV promo first and HOLY MOLY, they DO steal one of his teeth! -shakes fist at Russians-

Anyway, if I make any mistakes here, please point them out, as I hope to peruse this site frequently ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for making a list of all that GregNickRyanFan!
Some of those are so funny :lol:

Welcome to the Ryan/Jon madness CSI:Canuck!
Hope you enjoy it here with us :)

Hello! I've just joined Talk CSI after lurking here for...Maybe two years? :cool:
I've been creeping the Jon/Ryan board for a very long time but I just HAD to join after what's been going on in the last few episodes. I am a GIGANTICAL fan of Jonathan Togo/Ryan Wolfe and am TOTALLY psyched for all the angst coming up in 7.20! I haven't been this excited for a Ryan episode since Nailed!

I live in Canada so I saw the CTV promo first and HOLY MOLY, they DO steal one of his teeth! -shakes fist at Russians-

Anyway, if I make any mistakes here, please point them out, as I hope to peruse this site frequently ^_^

Welcome CSI: Canuck!! It's always nice to have another Jonathan Togo/Ryan Wolfe ran around.

Welcome CSI:Canuck!! Enjoy this thread!
I can't believe we are almost to a new thread already!

Flack! You're banner! It's so...so...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

There's a sneek peek on the cbs website for whoever wants to see it. It's in the spoiler page, poor Ryan has a cut on his lip!!

Anyways...I was reading the review for target specific and there was an interesting question brought up. Why was Ryan chosen? We know there could of been tons of things that in the mob's eyes made him the perfect tool, but I bring the question to the Wolfe pack. What do you all think?

Flack! You're banner! It's so...so...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

There's a sneek peek on the cbs website for whoever wants to see it. It's in the spoiler page, poor Ryan has a cut on his lip!!

Anyways...I was reading the review for target specific and there was an interesting question brought up. Why was Ryan chosen? We know there could of been tons of things that in the mob's eyes made him the perfect tool, but I bring the question to the Wolfe pack. What do you all think?

Thanks! Project DAY made it for me!

Why was Ryan chosen? Cause he needed a good storyline! :lol: I really have no idea except that he has bad luck. Poor guy! He's a glutton for punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back