• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
22. No matter what you are Frank's dust monkey!:)

I love that scene! :lol: I like when Ryan says "So you need help reading?". :guffaw:

Can someone please explain the dust monkey thing to me. I don't get it. :lol:

Frank had called Ryan to a crime scene and when he got there Frank said he needed help and Ryan quipped that Frank needed help reading. To which Frank replied he needed his favorite dust monkey to life some prints; the dust monkey was referring to the finger print powder that the CSIs use.

Wow, we're getting close to another new thread. Might be time to start thinking up new names for the next thread. ;)

eta. I'm personally leaning towards Wolfe's Den (been wanting that for the last couple of threads :lol: )

I love that scene! :lol: I like when Ryan says "So you need help reading?". :guffaw:

Can someone please explain the dust monkey thing to me. I don't get it. :lol:

Frank had called Ryan to a crime scene and when he got there Frank said he needed help and Ryan quipped that Frank needed help reading. To which Frank replied he needed his favorite dust monkey to life some prints; the dust monkey was referring to the finger print powder that the CSIs use.

Oh. I can't believe I don't remember that scene. :lol: Thanks. :)

As for thread titles, I figured we could just do another poll with the ones that didn't used the last time and maybe a few more new ones if anyone has any new ideas. I personally like the Superhero in training one. I've voted for that one the last two times. :lol:

As for the "just take the shirt off" one, I think we should wait and see if he gets a shirtless scene next week (if we happen to finish this thread before then lol). :D Cause if he gets a shirtless scene then theres no sense in using that thread title, right? :lol:

How about "our favorite dust monkey"? I love this scene with Frank, i like how they joking with each other :lol:

16. Miami is never too hot for suit jackets or ties.

15. The next time you get a flat, keep going.

14. When infiltrating trailers, bring back up.

How about "our favorite dust monkey"? I love this scene with Frank, i like how they joking with each other :lol:
I second this idea! :D I love when Ryan and Frank have scenes together. They're always funny and Frank brings out the sarcasm in Ryan. :lol:

Wasabi, I love your avatar. :D

:guffaw: Now that's good!

I can't believe how quickly we went through this thread! Jonathan must feel the love. :) If you all want we can do the poll again and then go from there on the new name. What do you think?

And just cause I want to look at him, here's a cap from the recent epi. This is where he tells that guy he's a moron. :lol:
ts59.jpg

Aww, thats a cute picture!

We are getting through this thread sooo fast. We might as well use the thread suggestions we already have. Field Mouse- I like Wolfe's Den too. I also like the Dust Monkey one. I agree, Frank and Ryan have some great scenes together. I love the one about the face lift someone mentioned earlier. They should have more scenes together. Well, Ryan should just have more scenes, period.

13) Never agree to do anything on camera, it will always end badly.

As for the "just take the shirt off" one, I think we should wait and see if he gets a shirtless scene next week (if we happen to finish this thread before then lol). :D Cause if he gets a shirtless scene then theres no sense in using that thread title, right? :lol:

HAHA that was exactly what I was about to say!! OR we could say, Just keep the shirt off!!

I really do like Our Favorite Dust Monkey though. That would be hilarious!

Ah! HAFTA FINISH:

12. Bright ideas may end in condo fires.

11. Hidden meth labs are not a surprise.

Haha, Dust Monkey. Gotta love Frank and his wise cracks.

10. Never disagree with Delko or say anything about "Delko time".
09. ALWAYS wait for backup before entering a crime scene.
08. ALWAYS have your weapon drawn before entering a crime scene alone.
07. Be aware of waking corpses and tiny little coffins. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back