• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the PC loss of 2008 happened - I had a few Ryan caps that I can no longer find. This banner I made was from one of those caps.
bannertest.jpg

Before the PC loss of 2008 happened - I had a few Ryan caps that I can no longer find. This banner I made was from one of those caps.
bannertest.jpg
Strange,I had a PC loss of 2008 too.I lost all the pics/banners I had snagged including all my Ryan pics.I still mourn the loss.

Adam Rodriguez wears glasses too doesn't he? I've seen a lot of candid pics of Adam with glasses on too. I don't understand if in real life the actor wears glasses for any reason, why they wouldn't have their character wear them. I heard Jonathan say on a radio show that he stopped to pics up his contacts, so he definately wears them. I've noticed in some close up pics of him on the show, his eyes are a little blood shot, I'm guessing from the contacts. He can pull off glasses for sure, he even looks good in those funky thick black glasses he wears.

I haven't really looked, but when people wear contacts you can see them when you see a close-up. How often do they do closeups of him though? :( Oh well. My eyes are always bloodshot from my contacts, I can imagine it happens to other people too.

That depends on the type of contacts. If you wear hard contacts you won't be able to see them in close-up shots like you would soft contacts.

Ohhhhhhhhh I didn't know that... lol

Hard contacts sounds like...owie...

Strange,I had a PC loss of 2008 too.I lost all the pics/banners I had snagged including all my Ryan pics.I still mourn the loss.

Luckily I have all my icons/banners/wallpapers I made. PM me if you ever need anything. They are all in my LJ. I also have about 3/4 of my Ryan pics. Yay!! What I really miss is all my brushes and textures I had to make my fan art with.

Season 7 Ryan :drool::drool:

Oh - Orla Dark - thanks for all those caps from the latest eppy. He sure did look hott!!!

Thanks Kristine!

Last edited:
bannertest.jpg
I can never see your banners. Even on your LJ, they're always little red dots. Wth? :lol:

You might see it in the quote but if not loook... Okay you can't really see the red dot there but it's inside the circle! Image

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckily I have all my icons/banners/wallpapers I made. PM me if you ever need anything. They are all in my LJ. I also have about 3/4 of my Ryan pics. Yay!! What I really miss is all my brushes and textures I had to make my fan art with.

Season 7 Ryan :drool::drool:

Thanks Kristine!
Thanks,I'm sure I'll PM you .I lost some great pics,banners and wallpaper.I'm sure some were yours.

Ryan looks so professional in that picture ,like a detective.
That made me think of his CSI level (that and I saw CSI Vegas the other night).
Is he still a level 1,maybe never promoted because he was fired?

i love the hair too, although i prefer when it's a bit more spikey, but answering the teoretical question...he always looks good in (almost)everything:D

in those pics to me it looks like as if he was a veryvery professional detective or something, it's strange when i think of s3 Ryan but now i kinda like it :D

^ I always find it strange when I think about season 3 Ryan compared to now, too. He's so different, but I guess it has been 4 years. I'm likin' the style up there as well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back